In the sun
In the sun

[x2]
Married
Buried

Yeah, yeah yeah yeah

[x13]
All in all is all we are.

Bolded lines are the ones he was singing.

ETA- He may have sung more of it, but those lines "caught my ears".

Morning everyone. Yikes with Mr. GH. I listened to his interview from :jail: yesterday and oy vey he is one of the most arrogant mofos I have ever listened to (and I work in academia LOL).

It would be more interesting if he were to talk in tongues.

Judge is clearing his throat a lot, he's obviously as tired of this as we are. And the jury is probably wondering 'We came all the way over here on still-carppy roads for this?'.

Wish Boz would yell "Objection on the grounds it's a waste of time!"

I have not been able to watch the trial today. Will have to watch WRAL archives tonight.

I just clicked on WRAL not long ago. Yikes! Grant had his feet propped up on the table like he was some kind of celebrity executive. Maybe he thinks he's executive of some major music label! :floorlaugh:

Anyway, I can not believe that LE allowed him to put his feet on the table that others will use later and will probably have their hands where Grant put his feet.

Maybe Grant is drunk and higher than a kite on drugs. This is awful to watch. I bet the jury would like to toss something at Gaskins because they have to watch this loony. :banghead:

Need to go. We have a gorgeous, sunny day in the 70's. Going to town to grocery shop!

The only good thing about listening to this is that it is buying time for the state to get GH's mother to court.

If we are to believe Amanda, she testified that he liked to watch crime shows, so yep, I think he knows 100% that he is being recorded right now.

This carp is just droning on and on and on... Pleeeeze make it stop!!!

Too much might just turn the jurors off...

I do wonder what the jurors think -- this man seems like he needs to be told what to do from one minute to the next -- and please don't think I'm even implying insanity, I'm implying stooopidity -- he comes across as an idiot and almost pitiful (as if). To show he needs a bossy woman to help him get to the bathroom. Is that the msg that this egotistical narcissist want to portray? He snagged her & her money bags -- he's no idiot -- he's a sly, cruel man & a murderer.

Who's gonna scream, "Make it stop!!" first?

How does he think this performance will help him? That she WAS the boss? Yes, he's fit to raise three children on no income. No problem.

GH pearl of wisdom 'Everything is connected'.

Please don't let this be the intro to the song 'the knee bones connected to the thigh bone, the thigh bones connected to the...

Amanda wanted to see her beloved and duped the DT in to making an exhibit of this. Wonder what HER 6 hour wait in the interview room would show us. Not that I want to see it.

Good lord. Just ended. That's IT!!!???????????

Good, he's bringing out how they didn't know Patsy's address! Prepping for her testimony.

Free at Last, Free at Last !!!!
I thought that movie would never end!!

Amanda Lamb (WRAL) ‏@alamb 3m

Raleigh Police detective says none of Grant Hayes' utterances in interview room were useful to the investigation. #AmandaHayes @wral

So Amanda and Grant were noticeably affectionate after the murder and in the police station. Interesting.

So Amanda and Grant were noticeably affectionate after the murder and in the police station. Interesting.

PT scored big with that. Definitely makes that dreadful video worthwhile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734