GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have had to have had a million back up batteries!!!! We have the black and decker yard equipment with batteries! Its so frustrating! im always running out of batteries!!! That saw was loud enough she heard if she wasnt right there with him holding down the body! moo

BBM

Yes, that is very true!! The batteries do not last very long & are pricey.

poor judge! Its supposed to be 70 tomm!!! His sinuses arent gonna make it!

Grant or Amanda probably tossed them somewhere (a dumpster) when either one parked Laura's car at the apartment complex.

There had already been a prior collection of rubbish from the apartments prior to the police getting to it.

Lunch recess concluded and judge has charged jurors with resuming their deliberations.

Back live!

To release jurors back to deliberation.

No, I think I get it. So because this is not the exact saw, they didn't want to test the noise, b/c the noise might not be what the noise of the actual saw was. Is that right?

Judge's rejection result of sound noise not being introduced into TESTIMONY!

Agree, this is one of the top 3 that I couldn't follow closely. Newsom and Petit being the other 2.

So tragic and heartbreaking. Oh, and I would have to add Eve Carson too.... So sad.
All so very sad and sick. Unfortunately, these crimes are occurring on a regular basis. I cannot wrap my mind around the psyche of the people who can commit such atrocities, whether they are intimate domestic violence or random. It boggles my mind. And so often, the victims seem to be in the background of all of these trials.

How did I miss the bathroom was covered in feces? What caused this?

ok, I exaggerated :facepalm:

One of the kids had plugged the toilet the day before. Grant had cleaned it but it still smelled. It was sealed and thats why amanda took the boys to her bathroom the night laura was killed and she would have no way to know a body was there.

The noise did not last all day. It did not take but a few buzzes then on to the clean up.imo

Sorry but it took a long time with one person holding the joint in place while the other sawed and with a blade that would need constant cleaning to remove flesh and tendons from it's teeth.

Wish Boz or Becky had talked more about the lack of phone calls coming from Laura after she "disappeared or was injured". Amanda should have been aware of this and commented during her testimony. Oh wait! She did not know that anything happened to Laura other than she was in the hospital and called the boys twice a day and expected to have the children.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Judge's rejection result of sound noise not being introduced into TESTIMONY!

Because neither side thought it was important, or because it would not help or hurt their position?
Do you think anyone is regretting this oversight now?

One of the kids had plugged the toilet the day before. Grant had cleaned it but it still smelled. It was sealed and thats why amanda took the boys to her bathroom the night laura was killed and she would have no way to know a body was there.

Or so says Amanda...to explain away the fact the bathroom was closed off. Her story is a fairytale.

How did I miss the bathroom was covered in feces? What caused this?

This was Amanda's story as to why the bathroom was so clean and was inaccessable for a time - Little G used the potty by himself and then smeared the walls, shower curtain, etc. Also the toilet backed up at some point, so they "closed up" the bathroom and no one could use it.

But the bathroom wasn't really covered in feces in real life. That was AH's story. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mamabear2024