GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They want to take a break? All this formality for a break? Maybe getting heated in the jury room.

It's saing court is in recess??

did they go home for the day? Is this Arizona??

Court is in recess for a 15 minute jury break.

Can't say I am thrilled about this, someone is having some difficulty, it seems.
Maybe on the charges, but not that she is innocent.

Is there a Live Verdict Watch Clock going on anywhere?

Deliberation Clock:

Monday: 1 hour 15 minutes

Tuesday: 3 hours, lunch break, 2 hours, break (20 minutes)...

Deliberation Clock:

Monday: 1 hour 15 minutes

Tuesday: 3 hours, lunch break, 2 hours, break...

Thank you Geevee I can always count on you to keep track of the deliberation time!

:loveyou:

There are 45 members viewing and 52 guests -- we would love for all of our guests to join in with us in discussion, laffs, learning together, and seeking justice for victims and their loved ones. It doesn't cost anything -- not a lot of info is required -- just a sense of fair play and the reward of watching justice prevail -- in most cases. Please join us!!

100% agree, Detector -- We have the very same brand of saw -- it's a Skil reciprocating saw -- electric. It's not super-heavy, but it does have some weight.

It would be very, very difficult to keep the saw where you wanted it to go when cutting through a femur, especially. First you have to get through the skin & fat, then the muscle. There is a lot of mass in your upper thigh. Think about it. You really could do a much better and quicker job of it if someone held the leg still (sorry about these words) so that one could hold it in place. Same for the rest of the body. And body matter spray? All over the place.

No way GH would let AH sit around while he sweated through the dismemberment. He's too worthless to do anything by himself. Plus he knew she wanted poor LA gone -- prolly more than he did -- "Get over here and help me." (I can just hear him...)
icon8.gif

icon8.gif

Good lord, what a visual.

Didn't they just come back form lunch? I'm thinking verdict after this....what do you all think? I mean, they just had lunch. I know b/c I had lunch at the same time!!

Didn't they just come back form lunch? I'm thinking verdict after this....what do you all think? I mean, they just had lunch. I know b/c I had lunch at the same time!!

One of the things that really BUGGED me with AMANDA's trial was the contradictions about SHAE. She claimed she was worried for Shae's safety, she wanted Shae to not give interviews and to go to NM because she was trying to protect her.

The reality was SHE came very close to making her daughter an accessory didn't she? Asking Shae to come get that boys and keep them and then asking for HER boyfriend's vacuum cleaner and for SHAE to bring them dinner. She treated Shae very badly.

NO wonder Shae cooperated with police! Shae was passed around like a ball - her dad, her mom's sister, her mom... no stability. I feel sorry so sorry for her. I hope whoever this guy was she married treats her well.

There isn't a chance Amanda if convicted would be able to moved to NM or TX is there? Are there separate charges that could be filed in TX against GRANT and AMANDA?

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit drinking...:floorlaugh:

MissSallyAnnie, you take the cake. Keep those cards & letters comin' honey, you made me LOL!! Thanks!!:loveyou:

One thing I've wrestled with is why did this happen? It seems to be popular opinion or even the court's idea that GH & AH wanted those boys. I'm thinking it may be more in line with what so many other "man kills the mother of his child(ren)" scenarios - child support. If LA got custody or more custody, child support might have or probably would have been an issue. And with that, GH would HAVE to get a job - a real job. He would have to stop wasting money traveling. He spent (or they spent) all of AH's money. AH was caring for an infant and wouldn't have been able to work. Regardless of her working or not, it would be GH who would have to shoulder the child support - which meant GET A JOB. I think he didn't want to work. He loved not growing up (like so many of them do) and all the responsibility falls on someone else. Suddenly, he knows he will be forced to do something like earn a living and he gets resentful to point of murder. Just a thought. As for AH, I guess she got caught up in it or she's just crazy.

They had lunch from 12:30 til 1:30 eastern. I took a nap while they ate. I hope they will return from their break all ready to deliver their guilty verdict.

Has anyone considered that Grant used one of the bedrooms as his STUDIO. And he was a musician. So my bet is he knew how to muffle sounds.

Somehow, I don't picture him giving a carp whether he's disturbing the neighbors, IYKWIM. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member