GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if jury feels sympathy for AH because of the children? Maybe jury has compassion because she apparently loves the kids?

IMO, she should've thought of her children before she & Grant hacked Laura's body & hauled it 1/2 way across the USA to dump it in an alligator infested swamp.

Things must be getting heated in the jury room

Or, maybe (fingers crossed) they want a break to get some air before they come back with a guilty verdict.

:please:

ETA: Grammy beat me to my thought!

That must have been shown after my debacle with Meerkat Manor. I am still mad about it. All that station seemed to care about was how cute the creatures were and how good the ratings were because of it. Just because those Meerekats were dropping like flies didn't seem to matter. Then I found out Meerekats don't live that long to begin with and I thought I need to cut my habit now! I didn't know what I'd be like if some others went on to the big burrow in the sky.
Oh, Cuckoohead, you seem to be a very compassionate person. I feel the same way about animals, so I cannot even watch that channel, with programs like Animal Cops, cannot stand to see abuse of anything or anyone.:loveyou:

Uh, sorry to open an old wound there Cuckoohead. :eek:hoh:

That's okay MissSally. I know I'm alittle nutzo about that whole thing. :scared: Don't ask me about my little turtle that fell off the ledge of our six story apt. twice.

I have been checking in now and then today on my phone. Can't believe still no verdict!

As far as the jury's view of Laura as a parent, think of Sha's testimony about her childhood. She was only around her mother when it was convenient and, as and adult, when she was needed. Mommy Dearest expected her to jump whenever she called.

Would they want that for Lily?

What? Now it's deliberating sign? Oh they were just on a break??? Is that what this was? THey just came back from lunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay