GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what's going on???

The jurors were at break & now back to deliberating.

Just seemed a little odd for them to take the break when they did b/c they had only returned from lunch appx. 1 hour prior.

Wondering if jury feels sympathy for AH because of the children? Maybe jury has compassion because she apparently loves the kids?

I question if she loves those kids at all. IMO Amanda cares about Amanda. Period. Look how Shea grew up, she killed the mother of two innocent boys and her infant is growing up with neither parent.

The audio is so bad I thought he said 'alternate jurors are in the courtroom'. :eek:

Wonder why all her attorneys went back to the holding cell with her?

I do LOVE LOVE LOVE this judge though. He announces break times, lunch times, etc.. He also reads jury questions out loud in the courtroom. His courtroom is not shrouded in secrecy a la the Arizona trials I've watched.

I am not very confident in this jury at this point. They didn't keep notes or someone wrote down something that conflicted with what others recalled/noted. And they seem to LOVE breaks! I would think they would want to hunker down to the work at hand and get it done.

I want to know the make up of this jury. How many men. How many women. Age range. Do we know the education level/jobs?

Anyone know.. I can understand taking your time because it is a capital offense BUT Shae's testimony? She clearly didn't do anything but contradict Amanda.

I am really wondering if that hutch went along in case they were stopped for any reason and someone looked in the back they would see this hutch and not the coolers. It was brought to help them conceal.

If they were so hard up for money why GIVE it to KAREN? Especially when it had already been given to Shae and only brought to NC because she left NY. Was that used to bribe Karen? Amanda offered her sister this expensive hutch to help her or keep quiet?

Was the hutch left and sold in TX to help pay for Amanda's attorneys?

Why does that hutch bug me so???

Oh, Cuckoohead, you seem to be a very compassionate person. I feel the same way about animals, so I cannot even watch that channel, with programs like Animal Cops, cannot stand to see abuse of anything or anyone.:loveyou:

The only one I watch is "Pitbulls and Parolees" because I loooooove any type of bully breed! The uglier the better!

My 9 year old daughter is OBSSSED with "American Hogger" and plans to be a professional hog hunter (I'm fairly certain she is the ONLY girl who dressed as a hog hunter for career day at school. Ever.) She is very serious about these plans. She assured me she won't need any funds for college, but she will need a pick-up truck, a pack of good dogs and lots of kercheifs because "hog hunting is dusty work!"

Someone could have had to use the restroom. It's not unheard of... And if only one person has to take that break, the entire jury has to take a break.

As far as the jury's view of Laura as a parent, think of Sha's testimony about her childhood. She was only around her mother when it was convenient and, as and adult, when she was needed. Mommy Dearest expected her to jump whenever she called.

Would they want that for Lily?

I hope not! They are supposed to remove emotion and sympathy from their deliberations, although I know that it seems impossible at times. Hopefully they are going by evidence only. With this crew, it's hard to guess what's going on :scared: I don't see a verdict anytime soon. Of course, I've been known to be wrong :dance:

The jurors were at break & now back to deliberating.

Just seemed a little odd for them to take the break when they did b/c they had only returned from lunch appx. 1 hour prior.

I know, look at the deliberation times today compared with yesterday, they are breaking much more frequently today.

Someone could have had to use the restroom. It's not unheard of... And if only one person has to take that break, the entire jury has to take a break.

Jury rooms typically have a private restroom for jurors connected to it.

I know, look at the deliberation times today compared with yesterday, they are breaking much more frequently today.

Right, Restless and need a TO from each other.

I am not very confident in this jury at this point. They didn't keep notes or someone wrote down something that conflicted with what others recalled/noted. And they seem to LOVE breaks! I would think they would want to hunker down to the work at hand and get it done.

I want to know the make up of this jury. How many men. How many women. Age range. Do we know the education level/jobs?

Anyone know.. I can understand taking your time because it is a capital offense BUT Shae's testimony? She clearly didn't do anything but contradict Amanda.

I am really wondering if that hutch went along in case they were stopped for any reason and someone looked in the back they would see this hutch and not the coolers. It was brought to help them conceal.

If they were so hard up for money why GIVE it to KAREN? Especially when it had already been given to Shae and only brought to NC because she left NY. Was that used to bribe Karen? Amanda offered her sister this expensive hutch to help her or keep quiet?

Was the hutch left and sold in TX to help pay for Amanda's attorneys?

Why does that hutch bug me so???

Because Amanda considered everything Sha had as her own to do with as she pleased. LE brought the hutch back to NC as evidence and Sha testified that she now has it in her own home. No way she'd sell a part of her life.

There might be a smoker on the jury!!!! They r getting ready to deliver the verdict and they needed a smoke! moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarlaK