NC - MacDonald family murders at Fort Bragg, 1970 - Jeffrey MacDonald innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kalypso said:
This is news as of January 26, 2005:

...THE PAROLE HEARING is now MARCH 3rd. Stay tuned if interested!
Thanks so much for posting this information. I love it and I will stay tuned. Hopefully, they see that they are trying to intimidate the wrong person.

annie mae said:
Kaly. Talk about STRANGE :) No, I would not live in KING County, that is a given. And yes I need that url :) I went to Joann's (cloth and hobbie store) last night and purchased mucho Polymer Clay. I though I would take a break from Dr. Jeff and get lost in clay :) I was watching the movie Texas Justice last night on LMN (2nd time) and thought of Dr. Jeff during the movie since the inturder ( famous Cullen Davis) was wearing a wig while doing his deed of killing a child. Wigs everywhere! haha Have a Blessed Day, annie

Annie Mae, I just wanted to tell you, if I haven't already, that I LOVE your Bug picture in your siggy!!! My kids play "peek-a-buggy" while we're driving!! Ever play that game?

http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com/html/bartoli_notes_re_palmer.html

This is where Ms. Bartoli responds to the accusations that she stole MacDonald's documents and photos. She admits to having had a romance or been in love with McDonald at one time during their 20-yr friendship. She is in a video I have about the case, a Court TV documentary.

The word is out that Mr. and Mrs. McDonald, and Christina, are going to appear on the Today Show this Thursday morning, Feb. 3, but I have not been able to verify that yet. I'll keep you updated, if I can.

Kaly

Kalypso said:
Thanks for posting that. What the article doesn't say is that Kathryn left her husband and child for MacMurderer.
WHAT? Are you serious? That's foul. All the articles I've read so far make her sound like some sort of saint, ugh.

Kalypso said:
[...This is where Ms. Bartoli responds to the accusations that she stole MacDonald's documents and photos. ...]
I wonder if she still thinks that he is innocent. Seems she at least has figured out that he is a self-center, demanding SOB. I would also be interested in learning more about the new Mrs. IMO people who marry murderers have a screw loose themselves.

marylandmissing said:
At the time of the murders, wasn’t McDonald on heavy meth?

I think he was taking some sort of "speed," but not sure if it was actually "meth," if you mean the "street" variety.

Jeana (DP) said:
I think he was taking some sort of "speed," but not sure if it was actually "meth," if you mean the "street" variety.
I also thought that it was amphetamines of some type to which he had access because he was a doctor.

Looks like things are heating up! I still don't know about the Today show tomorrow for sure or not, but maybe Mac is gearing up to sue another author, this time claiming she stole his documents and photos. (NOT TRUE) A lot of new publicity could be generated for this case very soon!

Kathryn MacDonald, his newest dupe, and his lawyer appeared live on the Today show proclaiming the killer's innocence.

Fortunately, NBC included sound bites from Robert Stevenson, Colette's brother, and an army investigator, both of whom insisted on his guilt.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050210/ap_on_re_us/macdonald_parole_2

Former Army doctor Jeffrey MacDonald, convicted 25 years ago of the stabbing deaths of his pregnant wife and two daughters, waived a parole hearing that was set for March and will apply to be heard instead in May, his wife said Wednesday.

Kathryn MacDonald said her husband's lawyers want to make sure the materials they present in support of his parole request are as complete as possible.
"It didn't seem like it was going to be doable by the date we were scheduled for, so he decided to just wait," she said from her home in Laurel, a Washington suburb.

Wish I could be as sure as y'all are on his guilt. I'm sure anyone writing will have read both "Fatals". The invasion scenario was unlikely at best but a possibility considering the Dr.s alienating the village druggies.

If it is better a hundred guilty go free than a single innocent person lose their liberty, cut him loose already!

More waiting...it's got to be so hard on his latest victim, Kathryn. Aren't they going to be celebrating their 3rd wedding anniversary this coming summer? I don't understand why she wants to waste away her life. She looks good for a 40+ woman, but won't forever. He looks like a hardened old con; I can't believe she is pining away for him.

Kalypso said:
More waiting...it's got to be so hard on his latest victim, Kathryn. Aren't they going to be celebrating their 3rd wedding anniversary this coming summer? I don't understand why she wants to waste away her life. She looks good for a 40+ woman, but won't forever. He looks like a hardened old con; I can't believe she is pining away for him.
Well there's all kinds of whacko's out there, there are stupid women now claiming Scott Peterson is "hot", even though he's been convicted of the murders of his wife and unborn son and they know about it and even have pictures of him with Amber!:doh:

Hi all, I wonder which "Mac" is applying for parole Dr. Jeklyl or Mr. Hyde. Regardless, I believe he's a horrible Monster and I hope he never sees the light of day. Too bad, he wasn't put to death for this heinous crime. I was only 17 years old (oops) when this happened! In my gut feeling, I always felt he was guilty and I hope he remains a :loser: :loser: :loser: for the rest of his life! This one and the Routier Case are very simular INDEED. Notice how they also play the same game. I really think these two are so crazy they actually believe their own :laugh: LIES.

annie mae said:
Kalypso. I also find the thread of the Kathryn name unusual I believe in the strange and paranormal. And all the so called people that were in the house the night of the murder, they all died without leaving a note saying "I did it":confused: Peace & light, annie Just a note. I was dusting my 4 (yes 4) bookselves today and came across a book I had read years ago called "and the sea will tell". Not to get off base but wasn't that murder a string of strange events?:twocents:

I loved that book, "And The Sea Will Tell". It was later made into a tv movie with Deidre Hall from Days of our Lives as muff graham; I think james brolin played muffs husband (Mack or Jim?--can't remember his 1st name). Rachel Ward was also in it. For anyone who likes to read true crime, this is one of the better ones, imo. I was reminded of this book many times during the Scott Peterson case, as the sea "told" in that case too.

lisafremont said:
No one knew this case better than Freddy Kassab who originally defended McDonald. But it was McDonald's statements and the transcripts which convinced Kassab in a million ways why McDonald was guilty.
That's one thing that really convinces me of his guilt. Peterson and his ilk always say LE focused on them without looking for other suspects. But in this case, people who were close to the case and thought he was innocent - and had very good reasons to WANT him to be innocent - changed their minds when they saw the evidence.

Kristabelle said:
I loved that book, "And The Sea Will Tell". It was later made into a tv movie with Deidre Hall from Days of our Lives as muff graham; I think james brolin played muffs husband (Mack or Jim?--can't remember his 1st name). Rachel Ward was also in it. For anyone who likes to read true crime, this is one of the better ones, imo. I was reminded of this book many times during the Scott Peterson case, as the sea "told" in that case too.

Did you take note that Bugliosli was asked to represent Mac at the 1979 trial? I think it's on page 199 of And the Sea Will Tell. Bugliosli asked Mac to take a polygraph before he would agree to represent him but of course Mac refused. He couldn't fool the old master, Bugliosli.

It was an excellent movie wasn't it. Hart Bochner (Love him) played the killer, I forget his name. I have the book too. Muff's husband's name was Mac. Mac and Muff, LOL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back