NC - MacDonald family murders at Fort Bragg, 1970 - Jeffrey MacDonald innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was in the military at the time, stationed at Ft. Bragg. I know exactly the table, that most of the military had, like the one MacDonald had in his living room. We all performed the same kind of experiments......pushing, knocking.....this type of table would have never landed on it's side. It would have landed on it's top because it was top heavy. It was staged. He's guilty as SIN!

the blood evidence doesn't lie. All 4 had different blood types. The blood tells the story.

In addition...

McDonald claimed that he awoke hearing Collette crying, "Jeff! Jeff! Why are they doing this to me?" and also the girls crying "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" And I think he also said that when he awoke, the hippie intruders were standing over him.

That all of these things would happen simultaneously is impossible. clearly. And what the girls cried out according to him, is consistent with his attacking them. And how easy is to to believe that what Collette cried was "Jeff! Why are YOU doing this to me?" Isn't that more believable than her calling out what he said if she were being attacked by strangers? Wouldn't she scream "Help!" and not ask HIM why THEY were killing her?

No one knew this case better than Freddy Kassab who originally defended McDonald. But it was McDonald's statements and the transcripts which convinced Kassab in a million ways why McDonald was guilty.

Excellent post Lisa! It certainly makes the most sense - as much as anything CAN make sense when its this type of crime.

lisafremont said:
...McDonald claimed that he awoke hearing Collette crying, "Jeff! Jeff! Why are they doing this to me?" and also the girls crying "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" ...
I agree. If you are being viciously attacked, is this what you are going to yell? If you have time to yell as you are fighting for your life, wouldn't it be to scream, "HELP! JEFF -- HELP!!"

I find a kernel of truth to what Jeffrey is saying. I believe that she did say, "Jeff, why are you doing this to me?" And, his one daughter who was in the bed at the time, screamed, "Daddy, daddy, daddy!" as he was killing his wife.

I find it sickening that he was allowed to marry. What is up with these women? Look at the one who married Eric Menendez. She is funding his appeal and has moved close by and takes her daughter to visit him on a regular basis.

they both killed their pregnant wives and claimed it was some deranged lunatics on drugs.

Both were looking to get laid and get rid of their lives as they knew them.

Wonder if MacDonald will confess before being paroled.

Sunnmoon said:
they both killed their pregnant wives and claimed it was some deranged lunatics on drugs.

Both were looking to get laid and get rid of their lives as they knew them.

Wonder if MacDonald will confess before being paroled.

They won't consider giving him parole unless he confesses and says he's sorry. However, once he does that, they'll make him stay!

Couple of stories from today and yesterday on this.

He did it.

I read Fatal Vision but now I may have to read a couple of the others mentioned .

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002158919_mac24.html

CUMBERLAND, Md. — Kathryn MacDonald knows the visitors' drill at the Federal Correctional Institution here in the hills of western Maryland: Relinquish the driver's license, take off the black pumps for the metal detector, get the ultraviolet stamp on top of the hand.
Accompanied by a guard, she walks into the large, noisy visiting room, and there waiting for her, smiling and waving, is her husband, Jeffrey MacDonald — the former Green Beret doctor who continues to insist he did not kill his young family nearly 35 years ago.
When Kathryn Kurichh, who owns a children's drama school in Howard County, Md., married Jeffrey MacDonald, now federal Inmate No. 0131-177, she also took on an infamous, disturbing and stubbornly enduring legal case.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002158923_maccase24.html

Jeffrey MacDonald speaks with the tireless patience of someone who has spent years poring over documents and reports released to him through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
"Don't let me get off track here," he says often, although he seldom does. He is "devastated," he said, that much of the negative image of him derives from Joe McGinniss' best-selling 1983 book, "Fatal Vision." (MacDonald sued McGinniss for breach of contract and fraud and received a $325,000 settlement from the author.) Another book, 1995's "Fatal Justice," by Jerry Allen Potter and Fred Bost, portrayed the MacDonald trial as a travesty

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05024/447061.stm

At this stage, even MacDonald's biographer and nemesis, Joe McGinniss, who is at sea, working on a book about a 101-day world cruise, is ready to re-enter the case after an absence of 17 years.
"Because I know Jeffrey MacDonald is guilty of the murders for which he has been convicted . ... I will arrange to leave the ship and to fly to the parole hearing, if asked to testify," McGinniss said in an e-mail to the Post-Gazette after reading a story about his parole application.

If memory serves me correctly, one of the main things that convicted MacDonald was that the icepick wounds on Colette EXACTLY matched the holes in his pajama top (that was over her while he was stabbing..)...not to mention everything else that has been mentioned...

I also agree with nan on the dialogue...

Oh, another similarity between MacDonald and Darlie Routier....both of these individuals are textbook narcissists...

One of the things that gets me is the way the icepick wounds on Kirsten (the baby, the last one killed, only premeditated one) were almost hesitation wounds, not stabbed with nearly enough force as the knife wounds were. Very staged. Mac knew from the 3/70 Esquire article about the Manson crime that multiple weapons supposedly meant multiple intruders.

If you want to read the summary of the autopsy findings that describes this, go to: http://azwest.net/c&j/html/resources.html, but if you are really super interested in this, then that Crime & Justice forum over there is the most intense I've ever seen on the Mac case.

Also, did anybody know that Jeffrey MacDonald's wife name is Kathryn,
and that his dead wife was Collette Kathryn MacDonald, and his older daughter was Kimberly Kathryn MacDonald? (I read their names in that autopsy report). Isn't there anyone else who thinks that is weird?

Sunnmoon said:
I was in the military at the time, stationed at Ft. Bragg. I know exactly the table, that most of the military had, like the one MacDonald had in his living room. We all performed the same kind of experiments......pushing, knocking.....this type of table would have never landed on it's side. It would have landed on it's top because it was top heavy.
That is a really good story! Have you ever been to the Jeffrey MacDonald area of the Crime and Justice forum?

Kalypso. I also find the thread of the Kathryn name unusual I believe in the strange and paranormal. And all the so called people that were in the house the night of the murder, they all died without leaving a note saying "I did it":confused: Peace & light, annie Just a note. I was dusting my 4 (yes 4) bookselves today and came across a book I had read years ago called "and the sea will tell". Not to get off base but wasn't that murder a string of strange events?:twocents:

Click on Kalypso's #34 message and then click on the underlined "site" and it will take you to various Forum's about Mr. Jeff. I hope this is what you were wanting? Peace * Light, annie

LovelyPigeon said:
Dedicated Legal Partners
Jeffrey MacDonald's New Wife Sustains Infamous Prisoner's Unceasing Pursuit of Freedom

By Sue Anne Pressley
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, January 21, 2005; Page B01

CUMBERLAND, Md.

Kathryn MacDonald knows the visitors' drill at the Federal Correctional Institute here in the hills of Western Maryland: Relinquish the driver's license, take off the black pumps for the metal detector, get the ultraviolet stamp on top of the hand. --->>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A24880-2005Jan20.html
Thanks for posting that. What the article doesn't say is that Kathryn left her husband and child for MacMurderer.

annie mae said:
Kalypso. I also find the thread of the Kathryn name unusual I believe in the strange and paranormal. And all the so called people that were in the house the night of the murder, they all died without leaving a note saying "I did it":confused: Peace & light, annie Just a note. I was dusting my 4 (yes 4) bookselves today and came across a book I had read years ago called "and the sea will tell". Not to get off base but wasn't that murder a string of strange events?:twocents:
Hi Annie, I don't know what you mean. I believe in the paranormal, too, but I don't quite see anything paranormal in that murder. Can you be more specific and give examples?

Kalypso, I am sorry:( my poor choice of words paranormal, strange etc. I guess I was doing the things come in "3's"? Maybe Dr. Jeff's subconscious is coming into play? I could get real involved and probably rambling if I tried to explain. I have been reading too much about this case and trying to figure out why this and why that but I do think it is odd about the 3 Kathryns. Maybe I should stop now before "all" think I am a bit wacko:bang: Peace & Light, annie

annie mae said:
Kalypso, I am sorry:( my poor choice of words paranormal, strange etc. I guess I was doing the things come in "3's"? Maybe Dr. Jeff's subconscious is coming into play? I could get real involved and probably rambling if I tried to explain. I have been reading too much about this case and trying to figure out why this and why that but I do think it is odd about the 3 Kathryns. Maybe I should stop now before "all" think I am a bit wacko:bang: Peace & Light, annie
Geezus! I have a thing for the "things come in threes" too! I often say something is so much of a coincidence that it must be paranormal. Here's another one for you to ponder: King County, WA. first had (1) serial killer Bundy, then (2) the Green River killer (over 50 women murdered), (3) and now they arrest more women than men for domestic violence and they have problems with cops beating their wives. Would you, as a woman, knowing all that, go live in King County? I think THAT is paranormal! :) I could provide the URL on that last one if needed. - Kaly

Kaly. Talk about STRANGE :) No, I would not live in KING County, that is a given. And yes I need that url :) I went to Joann's (cloth and hobbie store) last night and purchased mucho Polymer Clay. I though I would take a break from Dr. Jeff and get lost in clay :) I was watching the movie Texas Justice last night on LMN (2nd time) and thought of Dr. Jeff during the movie since the inturder ( famous Cullen Davis) was wearing a wig while doing his deed of killing a child. Wigs everywhere! haha Have a Blessed Day, annie

Tonight on the Biography Channel

The Green Beret Murder Mystery
Airs on Friday, January 28 at 10:00pm ET

A probe into the highly charged case of Dr. Jeffrey MacDonald, a physician and former member of the Green Berets, who was convicted of murdering his wife and children in 1970. MacDonald maintains his innocence and continues to battle for exoneration. TVPG

Olivia77 said:
Tonight on the Biography Channel

The Green Beret Murder Mystery
Airs on Friday, January 28 at 10:00pm ET

A probe into the highly charged case of Dr. Jeffrey MacDonald, a physician and former member of the Green Berets, who was convicted of murdering his wife and children in 1970. MacDonald maintains his innocence and continues to battle for exoneration. TVPG
Thank you so much! If you hadn't posted it, I would never have caught it!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back