NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, parents reported missing Dec 15, last seen at home, Cornelius, 23 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say for certain, but my guess is they arrested him and then were able to gain access to the home and property?
Maybe. I would just imagine that there was some pretty serious questioning of both the mother and stepfather when police found out that MC had been missing for over 3 weeks. If Mom told them stepdad killed MC (and buried either her or evidence on the property) that surely would have been probable cause for a warrant. I was just thinking they arrested him for failure to report as sort of a "placeholder" until they get enough evidence to arrest him for the real crime. Just to make sure that he doesn't disappear in the meantime.

100,000. bond
Very high bond! It’s a class 1 felony, according to this site. A legacy of Caylee Anthony.

Not another one! Three weeks is unacceptable- hell 3 DAYS when your CHILD is missing…this won’t turn out well, as we all sadly know. Poor sweet beautiful baby. I’d like to hear more about where mom was with all of this. I’m sure more charges are to follow.

Madalina looks just like her mother. Where IS her mother??
It’s crazy- the only mention of the mother is msm saying Madalina’s parents reported her missing to school officials. How could her mother not call 911 immediately? Where has she been? IMO something is very wrong in addition to Madalina’s disappearance.

And the FBI is digging in the yard and searching the house. I think we know the outcome. MOO

It’s crazy- the only mention of the mother is msm saying Madalina’s parents reported her missing to school officials. How could her mother not call 911 immediately? Where has she been? IMO something is very wrong in addition to Madalina’s disappearance.

And the FBI is digging in the yard and searching the house. I think we know the outcome. MOO
The family appears to be from/connected to another country, so...?

Looks like the stepfather was the victim of fraud ?

Eta: "Relationship to offender" code seems to show acquaintance per a list of codes I found in this FBI document:

ucr.fbi.gov
Crime/Law Enforcement Stats (UCR Program) | Federal Bureau of Investigation › nibrs › d...PDF
Data Declaration Relationship of Victims to Offenders by ...

Last edited:
Were the parents separated and she was supposed to be with her step-dad? That is the only possible thing I can think of. When they say the "parents" reported her missing, was it mom and step-dad? Mom and divorced dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme