NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, parents reported missing Dec 15, last seen at home, Cornelius, 23 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again speaking of burning, there are plenty of videos of burning furniture on YouTube. This one is MSM:
Together with similar videos which are going to be NSFWS, it seems that it takes about 10-15 minutes for a couch or loveseat to become fully consumed. Remember that the above video was "indoors", so YMMV with it being outdoors.
All MOO

I'm not sure DC's family understands the process regarding truancy, etc. All they know is that they encouraged her to report Madalina's disappearance and that she did report it (to the school). DC told someone (I assume LE) that she reported Madalina missing after being encouraged to do so by her family. I imagine their understanding of English is about as good as our understanding of Romanian. Some things definitely can be confusing and get lost in translation, but technically, that part of their story matches with what DC told LE.

I'm not sure DC's family understands the process regarding truancy, etc. All they know is that they encouraged her to report Madalina's disappearance and that she did report it (to the school). DC told someone (I assume LE) that she reported Madalina missing after being encouraged to do so by her family. I imagine their understanding of English is about as good as our understanding of Romanian. Some things definitely can be confusing and get lost in translation, but technically, that part of their story matches with what DC told LE.
But this is not correct. DC told LE that she was encouraged by her family to report M missing but failed to do so, fearing conflict with CP.

Per her arrest sheet, after the truancy packet was dropped off, DC called the counselor and agreed to present M to school at an appointed meeting. DC subsequently arrived to the meeting, but she did not have M with her.

You don’t have to understand truancy laws to see that it was the school and not DC who pushed the issue here, imo.

That’s not what the mother’s arrest report said. DC didn’t report Madalina missing despite her family encouraging her to do so:

— In her arrest report, Madalina Cojocari’s mother said she didn’t call the police when she noticed her 11-year-old daughter was missing, despite her family urging her to.

Here’s the report:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member