NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, parents reported missing Dec 15, last seen at home, Cornelius, 23 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ... Madalina could be anywhere from NC to MI ?
Horrifying. :mad:

If she's no longer with us, she may never be found unless someone talks.
Will LE even have enough to charge them as in a 'no body' case if MC never reappears ?
I'd assume by now LE have brought HRD dogs into the house ?

Eta :

In an update from the Cornelius Police Department, Captain Jennifer Thompson called the situation a 'serious case of a child whose parents are clearly not telling us everything they know.'

emphasis mine.

To publicly say this, LE are putting some much-needed pressure on both the mother and stepdad.
They're (LE) not satisfied with what they've been told !
Imo.

Last edited:
Come on people, IMO, this child is dead. The stepfather, IMO, either was already sexually abusing her, or began sexually abusing her, maybe she got pregnant, or she said she was going to tell, and he killed her, but, IMO, this child is dead. The stepfather left for Michigan the day after the mother says she last saw the child at 10:00ish p.m. the night before. The mother says she goes to the daughter's bedroom the next day at 11:00ish and the daughter is not in her room! The mother then waits until the stepfather returns from Michigan to ask him if he has seen the child. He says no. And yet, she does not call the police and neither does he. She might have a language issue, but he certainly does not. The only reason the police are ever notified is because the school wants to know why this child is not in school! I don't know how far it is from their house to where he went in Michigan so I can't say with any specificity as to how long he had to get rid of her body, but it could be anywhere between the two places. And he had 3 additional weeks if he needed to make sure she would never be found. All just IMO!!!
Sure is strange he left when she suddenly disappeared. Anywhere along the way to Michigan he could have dumped a body. To not report your own missing child is an unforgiving sin. Hope they both rot in jail.

Come on people, IMO, this child is dead. The stepfather, IMO, either was already sexually abusing her, or began sexually abusing her, maybe she got pregnant, or she said she was going to tell, and he killed her, but, IMO, this child is dead.
RSBM
Agree that imo, MC is dead. If she had been molested, as you claim, why would DC remain silent as to her whereabouts?

What language would translate this article?
A simple icon, up in the right hand corner to switch from Romanian to English. I get the impression that DC's family feels she is intimidated by her husband and devastated at her daughter missing.
The only issue with the writing in this article is the mix up use/translation of He and She
- What did you tell him? Did you tell him to go to the police?

Of course I told him. I told her, I say: "Diana! If it's about your child, you can't sit around looking for her, because America is big! Take action! Go! Do something! And she immediately left for school, so I understood. She reported the girl's disappearance to the school. And then she and the school went to the police. That's the correct version. Even if someone writes that the school reported without Diana saying, it's not true. So Diana he went to school.

Diana Cojocari also told her that she felt followed. She was afraid of her husband, the 60-year-old American, who often believed that he was intercepting her phone and the devices in the house.

She always thought someone was following her. That's all she told me about it. - Over the course of two years, she expressed herself that she is being followed by someone, either when the girl spends time at school or when she goes shopping.

Reading this, I can finally buy it was possible paranoia and fear on the part of DC. IMO

Last edited:
Îmi spuneaţi mai devreme că nu a dat-o dispărută la Poliţie imediat, dar că a căutat-o ea.

A căutat-o ea, non-stop, practic zi şi noapte, *advertiser censored* a putut, nu ştiu, de una singură. Ea avea toată nădejdea şi şansele să o găsească ea, prin cartiere, prin toată zona unde ei locuiesc. Vă daţi seama! Ca o mamă. Mai ales că-i unica fiică a ei.

Sora Dianei a fost cea care a convins-o să reclame la Poliţie dispariţia fetiţei.

Google translate says:

You told me earlier that he didn't report her missing to the Police immediately, but that she looked for her.

She looked for her, non-stop, practically day and night, how she could, I don't know, by herself. She had every hope and chance to find her, through the neighborhoods, through the entire area where they live. Do you realise! Like a mother. Especially since she is her only daughter.

Diana's sister was the one who convinced her to report the girl's disappearance to the Police.

Când aţi vorbit cu ea, atunci pe 13, 14 decembrie, spuneaţi că plângea foarte tare şi că se temea foarte tare de el. V-a zis ceva anume despre soţul ei?

Nu prea ne-a zis. Simţeam frica în sufletul ei, în cuvintele ei. Ea tot timpul spunea ceva şi pe urmă spunea: Dar, nu vreau să-l învinuiesc pe el! Nu vreau să... Nu ştiu. Adică ea, cumva, aşa spunea, se exprima într-un mod cumva, că ea, ca mamă, ar fi fost vinovată. Că ea. *advertiser censored* a putut ea să permită să se întâmple astfel de situaţie. Iată aşa! Mai mult se mustra ea pe ea.

Google translate says:

When you spoke to her, then on December 13, 14, you said that she was crying a lot and that she was very afraid of him. Did she tell you anything about her husband?

He didn't tell us much. I could feel the fear in her soul, in her words. She always said something and then said: But, I don't want to blame him! I don't want to... I don't know. I mean, she, somehow, so she said, expressed herself in some way, that she, as a mother, would have been guilty. Like her. How could she allow such a situation to happen. Here it is! She scolded herself more.

- Dumneavoastră ce i-aţi spus? I-aţi spus să meargă la Poliţie?

Sigur că i-am spus. I-am spus, zic: "Diana! Dacă e vorba de copilul tău, nu poţi să stai tu să o cauţi, că America e mare! Acţionează! Du-te! Fă ceva! Şi ea imediat a plecat la şcoală, aşa am înţeles. A anunţat la şcoală despre dispariţia fetei. Şi, apoi, ea împreună cu şcoala au mers la Poliţie. Asta-i varianta corectă. Chiar dacă cineva scrie că şcoala a anunţat fără ca Diana să spună, nu-i adevărat. Deci Diana a mers la şcoală.

Diana Cojocari i-a mai povestit şi că se simţea urmărită. Îi era teamă de soţul ei, americanul în vârstă de 60 de ani, depsre care credea că-i interceptează telefonul şi device-urile din casă.

Ea credea tot timpul că cineva o urmăreşte. Asta tot ea îmi spunea despre asta. - Pe parcursul a doi ani ea aşa s-a exprimat că este urmărită de cineva, fie când petrece fata la şcoală, fie când pleacă la cumpărături.

Pe 17 decembrie Diana Cojocari şi tatăl vitreg al Mădălinei au fost arestaţi pentru că nu au raportat dispariţia. Cazul a intrat şi în atenţia FBI, iar până acum anchetatorii au declarat public că au investigat 250 de piste şi au bătut la 245 de uşi în cautare de martori. S-a fixat şi o cauţiune pentru eliberarea celor doi sub supravghere electronică: 100 de mii de dolari pentru tatăl vitreg şi 250 de mii de dolari pentru Diana Cojocari.

"Alţii mai scriau, că am mai citit şi pe net-ul asta, că e violentă, alcoolică, narcotică, nu ştiu mai ce. Categoric nu! Ea vine dintr-o familie normală de intelectuali: tăticul e profesor şi mămica, contabilă. Toată viaţa lor au lucrat. Adică, noi nu venim de undeva, de la...", a spus sora Dianei.

Niciun indiciu, nicio pistă, nimic nu a condus la găsirea Mădălinei Cojocari. Mătuşa sa spune, sub protecţia anonimatului, din Republica Moldova, că singura vină a Dianei e că nu s-a dus mai repede la Poliţie.

"Ea e o persoană foarte credulă, liniştită, deşteaptă, cumpătată. Eu rele nu pot să spun despre dânsa nimic. Şi toată lumea care zice că ar fi bolnavă psihologic, că şi-ar fi omorât copilul, eu subscriu cu mâna mea o sută de procente: EXCLUS! Categoric exclus! Deci nu şi iar nu!", a mărturisit mătușa Mădălinei despre sora ei.

Google translate says:

- What did you tell him? Did you tell him to go to the police?

Of course I told him. I told her, I say: "Diana! If it's about your child, you can't sit around looking for her, because America is big! Take action! Go! Do something! And she immediately left for school, so I understood. She reported the girl's disappearance to the school. And then she and the school went to the police. That's the correct version. Even if someone writes that the school reported without Diana saying, it's not true. So Diana he went to school.

Diana Cojocari also told her that she felt followed. She was afraid of her husband, the 60-year-old American, who often believed that he was intercepting her phone and the devices in the house.

She always thought someone was following her. That's all she told me about it. - Over the course of two years, she expressed herself that she is being followed by someone, either when she spends her time at school or when she goes shopping.

On December 17, Diana Cojocari and Mădălina's stepfather were arrested for not reporting the disappearance. The case also came to the attention of the FBI, and so far the investigators have publicly stated that they have investigated 250 leads and knocked on 245 doors in search of witnesses. A bond was also set for the release of the two under electronic surveillance: 100 thousand dollars for the stepfather and 250 thousand dollars for Diana Cojocari.

"Others also wrote, that I have also read on this internet, that she is violent, alcoholic, narcotic, I don't know what else. Definitely not! She comes from a normal family of intellectuals: her father is a teacher and her mother, an accountant. All their lives they worked. I mean, we don't come from somewhere, from...", said Diana's sister.

No clue, no clue, nothing led to finding Mădălina Cojocari. His aunt says, under the protection of anonymity, from the Republic of Moldova, that Diana's only fault is that she did not go to the Police sooner.

"She is a very gullible, quiet, smart, temperate person. I can't say anything about her. And everyone who says that she is psychologically ill, that she killed her child, I subscribe with my hand a hundred percentages: EXCLUDED! Definitely excluded! So no and no again!", Mădălina's aunt testified about her sister.

Îmi spuneaţi mai devreme că nu a dat-o dispărută la Poliţie imediat, dar că a căutat-o ea.

A căutat-o ea, non-stop, practic zi şi noapte, *advertiser censored* a putut, nu ştiu, de una singură. Ea avea toată nădejdea şi şansele să o găsească ea, prin cartiere, prin toată zona unde ei locuiesc. Vă daţi seama! Ca o mamă. Mai ales că-i unica fiică a ei.

Sora Dianei a fost cea care a convins-o să reclame la Poliţie dispariţia fetiţei.

Google translate says:

You told me earlier that he didn't report her missing to the Police immediately, but that she looked for her.

She looked for her, non-stop, practically day and night, how she could, I don't know, by herself. She had every hope and chance to find her, through the neighborhoods, through the entire area where they live. Do you realise! Like a mother. Especially since she is her only daughter.

Diana's sister was the one who convinced her to report the girl's disappearance to the Police.
IMO if Diana really did search the neighborhood and area every day and night then LE will be aware of it since they also canvassed the same area. Surely at least one person will remember Diana asking if they had seen Madalina. IMO

From the interview with DC’s sister, per Google Translate:

“Of course I told him. I told her, I say: "Diana! If it's about your child, you can't sit around looking for her, because America is big! Take action! Go! Do something! And she immediately left for school, so I understood. She reported the girl's disappearance to the school. And then she and the school went to the police. That's the correct version. Even if someone writes that the school reported without Diana saying, it's not true. So Diana he went to school.”

100%, no matter what else DC claims, it was the school and not she who pushed the issue on MC’s disappearance. MOO, but a hill I will…

ETA: the interview with DC’s father: he makes a similar claim: that DC, and not the school reported MC missing.

So we are to believe that after three weeks and solely because of family pressure, DC stepped up and reported MC missing, AND SHE CHOSE TO DO SO AT THE SCHOOL.

AND THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRUANCY HOME VISIT.

SMH.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members