NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, reported Missing Dec 2022 three Weeks After Last Seen, Cornelius, *Parents Arrested* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was suspicious of CP's claim that DC started randomly and nonsensically burning things, even things that aren't burnable like plastic. Of course I could be way off here but I wondered if that was meant as a diversion from how the trundle bed mattress and the carpet in Madalina's bedroom were both burned/removed. In other words, the typical things people would want to dispose of bloodstains on, if a murder occurred that room.

2:47 p.m.
"In hindsight, I should have sustained the objection to the relevance about who was on the security cameras," the judge told the courtroom. He says he thought the testimony was "going in a different direction."

2:49 p.m.
Court is moving into a conference about charges. It will not take long, the judge says.

2:50 p.m.
The trial will reconvene at 9:30 a.m. on Friday.

https://x.com/emmamondoTV
Emma Mondo
Court is concluded for the day. It will reconvene at 10am tomorrow morning for closing arguments.

x.com
Emma Mondo
He had installed security cameras, and on March 20th of 2023 he saw three people in the house. He was about to say who he found out it was on the cameras - but the state objected for hearsay before her could finish.

The defense rests at this time.

Well now I really want to know who it was.

It is hard to imagine that this man tolerates any of this, but for some reason I believe this may lean to the truth. Clearly, it would be cheaper and more reasonable to buy new clothes vs. traveling from NC to MI. I think Diana needed him out of the picture for a reason. I am not sure if Diana is truly mentally ill or is using all of this to control the dynamics and $$$. I believe she harmed poor Madalina. I am uncomfortable that she is free.
* My opinions.

So frustrating.

Diana had numerous opportunities to go anywhere with Madalina; she clearly was able to move around freely.

She had unfettered access to her and Madalina’s passports. She was in possession of large amounts of cash.

Yet Diana is still around while Madalina is not. IMO that doesn’t bode well. Was Diana protecting Madalina or was something more sinister at play? I don’t trust her. Or Christopher. MOO
And she had money. Lots of it apparently!

It is hard to imagine that this man tolerates any of this, but for some reason I believe this may lean to the truth. Clearly, it would be cheaper and more reasonable to buy new clothes vs. traveling from NC to MI. I think Diana needed him out of the picture for a reason. I am not sure if Diana is truly mentally ill or is using all of this to control the dynamics and $$$. I believe she harmed poor Madalina. I am uncomfortable that she is free.
* My opinions.
I am uncomfortartable with all of this. I really don't know where to land as to if either or both harmed Madalina :( I tend to think Madalina is not tucked somewhere safely away but that she is dead. If she is dead, I think her mother is responsible for that with him being possibly an accessory after the fact.

More recently I have wondered if it is possible she was handed off to others who follow the mother's unusual spiritual beliefs for training or exorcism or heaven only knows what . .

I must be missing something. Where have you seen that her priority was to go back to Moldova?
She wanted to get herself and Madalina out of the country. Moldova would be the place she would go. According to evidence, she contacted relative in Florida (known for smuggling connections) for assistance in transporting, she sent large sums of cash to priest and relatives in Moldova in setting up assistance, she had passports and cash at the ready in her vehicle, and supposedly had plans to meet a connection in the mountainous regions of NC. MOO, IMO

I hadn’t checked this thread in months and was so surprised yesterday to discover all the action! Thanks to all of the WSs who provided trial coverage, timeline, links, and commentary!!!

I think I am caught up. I’ve been mystified (pun intended) by DC from day one of this case and am especially intrigued by her religious beliefs and the role they may have played in M’s disappearance. Rapid chanting? Silver? Burning things? It’s a wild one. There are YouTube videos of Elizabeth Prophet which are easy to find. But I found an interesting long piece…very recent. Thought I’d share it here in order to contribute and jic anyone else shares my curiosity.

I guess my question is…if she got Madalina out of the country why didn’t she go too?

None of this makes sense. None of it.
Perhaps a question of finances? Being that the money was withdrawn/sent after the missing date, it is possible she stayed behind to make sure she had access to the funds to pay for the smuggling. It's also possible that Madalina went to Moldova on a fake passport

I guess my question is…if she got Madalina out of the country why didn’t she go too?

None of this makes sense. None of it.
my question is, if she had Madalina smuggled out of the country because she was under a threat via the husband per the mother's cryptic statements, once Palmiter was in jail why did no one produce proof of a living Madalina, the alleged threat was nuetrilized at that point IMO.

Does anyone else have a feeling we'll find out what happened to MC very soon, like maybe even any day now? CP and DC are amateurs dealing with a whole bunch of pros who have already gathered a lot of info. and now CP is doing a lot of talking. So just going by logic and the recent change in circumstances (DC out of the confinement of jail, CP testifying under oath), I think the experts will win. MOO

Last edited:
Does anyone else have a feeling we'll find out what happened to MC very soon, like maybe even any day now? CP and DC are amateurs dealing with a whole bunch of pros who have already gathered a lot of info. and now CP is doing a lot of talking. So just going by logic and the recent change in circumstances (DC out of the jail, CP testifying under oath), I think the experts will win. MOO
I must be getting soft in my old age. I don't think CP had anything to do with Madalina going missing or covering anything up. I think he (unfortunately) did as he was told, trusted DC to take care of Madalina, and never suspected she'd hurt her... or burn weird stuff, or steal his money, or be on the run from Vlad Putin & Michael Jackson, or freak out over a silver investment, or dictate what CP was allowed to eat & drink, or show up at his brother's house unannounced, incognito no less, or name CP's college pal's wife Sandy as Madalina's emergency contact, unbeknownst to anyone, apparently. Including Sandy. :oops:

I think DC is a loon, and I think she hurt that girl in some weird religious ritual, and got rid of her body (and evidence) as soon as she sent DC to Lansing for the bogus excuse to collect Madalina's clothes.

jmo

I must be getting soft in my old age. I don't think CP had anything to do with Madalina going missing or covering anything up. I think he (unfortunately) did as he was told, trusted DC to take care of Madalina, and never suspected she'd hurt her... or burn weird stuff, or steal his money, or be on the run from Vlad Putin & Michael Jackson, or freak out over a silver investment, or dictate what CP was allowed to eat & drink, or show up at his brother's house unannounced, incognito no less, or name CP's college pal's wife Sandy as Madalina's emergency contact, unbeknownst to anyone, apparently. Including Sandy. :oops:

I think DC is a loon, and I think she hurt that girl in some weird religious ritual, and got rid of her body (and evidence) as soon as she sent DC to Lansing for the bogus excuse to collect Madalina's clothes.

jmo
100%

jmo
I still don’t know where to go with this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back