Found Deceased NC - Maddox Ritch, 6 w/Autism, Gastonia, 22 Sept 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not liking this at all.
Why? Why did Rich Fox make the call to 911,and not the dad? Why was the dad not there when the 911 call was made?
These are very important questions. When a precious vulnerable child is missing.
I would think in a emergency you may call to another person to call 911 that your sons missing while you keep frantically looking. In an emergency I would direct another to call 911 with the basics then continue on with the life saving measures depending on circumstance. Calling 911 and talking for 5 minutes or more is 5 minutes to make a difference before the child gets farther or in the water. If he left the park or stopped looking and went to his car for a smoke then I would suspect something.

I would think in a emergency you may call to another person to call 911 that your sons missing while you keep frantically looking. In an emergency I would direct another to call 911 with the basics then continue on with the life saving measures depending on circumstance. Calling 911 and talking for 5 minutes or more is 5 minutes to make a difference before the child gets farther or in the water. If he left the park or stopped looking and went to his car for a smoke then I would suspect something.
The interview with the park employee was disheartening. He sounded more upset than the dad - that is the gist of what I understood by that intervew IMO. He didn't think the dad was too worried?

I'm sure this has been answered, but I can't find any info. Do we know if his parents are together?

Good question, and I'm wondering the same thing. Is Mom the "white, heavyset adult" described in the 911 call? If not, when did the mother last see her son? Where was she when the boy went to the park with his father?

‘We just interviewed Ian Ritch, father of missing 6yo #MaddoxRitch.

Ian told us Maddox out ran him at a park in Dallas, N.C, on Saturday after Ian says Maddox took off running after a jogger. Ian claims to have taken & passed 2 lie detector tests. More from him on @CBSEveningNews’

David Begnaud on Twitter

*video/interview at link

Thanks for posting this! Do we know the spot where he was last seen/ran off?
Originally it was reported that Maddox ran off while they were walking at the back side of the lake. But in the 911 call the park employee mentions a pier and trees. I haven't seen any piers in images of the backside of the lake but that doesn't mean there aren't any. And if there are then LE has a very specific area where Maddox took off. Doesn't do much good 40 minutes later I suppose.

FBI uses parents' voices in search for missing 6-year-old boy
'We've Searched Everywhere': NC Park Employee's 911 Call After Maddox Ritch Disappeared

Autistic kids aren't afraid of the dark?? I'd better tell my son that. I hate sweeping generalizations about autism. The dad said something similar and it made my blood boil. Of course a little boy away from his mom, in the cold alone, would feel fear. Autism doesn't erase fear and for many it causes more, i.e. anxiety.

No one said that all children with autism are not afraid of the dark. He said, "Children on the spectrum may not demonstrate that level of fear, say, when it comes to darkness or any of the other things that may be out there". The article goes on to state "he (Lowery) suggested that the common things that other children may fear such as being alone or in the dark may not worry children with autism". There was no generalization made.

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children VP weighs in on Maddox Ritch search

Many of you are discussing Statement Analysis. Because of so many people who claimed they knew Statement Analysis Websleuths had to (a while back) disallow the discussion fo SA for this reason.

We would have dueling "experts" giving totally different opinions on a case. All I can hear in my brain is "Dueling Banjos" whenever I think about this issue. It would go something like this;

Member #1 - I've studies SA since 1996 and there is no way the mother is being deceptive. She has none of the classic signs of deception in her statement"

(The first cords of Dueling Banjo's start to play in my head)

Member #2 - YOU ARE WRONG. This shows classic deception She only mentions her missing daughter's name one time and by the way I've been studying Statement Analysis for over 30 years so I do know what I am talking about.

(The second of cords of Dueling Banjos play in my head)

Member #1 - REALLY BIG DEAL I WENT TO LA DE DA COLLEGE IN MAIN TO STUDY. I AM GOING FOR MY SA CERTIFICATION NEXT YEAR. WHAT TRAINING HAVE YOU HAD IN THIS FIELD?

(rather than the rest of Dueling Banjos playing in my head, my head explodes)

If someone can find me a certified Statement Analysis person please send me their name. Email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Maybe we can get a solid SA professional in here to help us. Maybe not but we should give it a good try right?

Thank you,
Tricia

I'm thinking the hinkyness I feel with the dad's story might be that the adults,for whatever reason, we're not watching this little boy as closely as they claim. That they really don't have an idea where they lost him. JMO.

Many of you are discussing Statement Analysis. Because of so many people who claimed they knew Statement Analysis Websleuths had to (a while back) disallow the discussion fo SA for this reason.

We would have dueling "experts" giving totally different opinions on a case. All I can hear in my brain is "Dueling Banjos" whenever I think about this issue. It would go something like this;

Member #1 - I've studies SA since 1996 and there is no way the mother is being deceptive. She has none of the classic signs of deception in her statement"

(The first cords of Dueling Banjo's start to play in my head)

Member #2 - YOU ARE WRONG. This shows classic deception She only mentions her missing daughter's name one time and by the way I've been studying Statement Analysis for over 30 years so I do know what I am talking about.

(The second of cords of Dueling Banjos play in my head)

Member #1 - REALLY BIG DEAL I WENT TO LA DE DA COLLEGE IN MAIN TO STUDY. I AM GOING FOR MY SA CERTIFICATION NEXT YEAR. WHAT TRAINING HAVE YOU HAD IN THIS FIELD?

(rather than the rest of Dueling Banjos playing in my head, my head explodes)

If someone can find me a certified Statement Analysis person please send me their name. Email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Maybe we can get a solid SA professional in here to help us. Maybe not but we should give it a good try right?

Thank you,
Tricia

La De Da College -

I know nothing about statement analysis, probably because I wasn't accepted into La De Da College. I am, however, an honors graduate of Rinky Dink University which makes me in expert in nothing.

He was missing for maybe an hour. Odd that no body was at park to see dad,and mystery adult frantically searching for a missing child. No one pleading for help to find Maddox for an hour? No one hears them calling out his name?
I find this rather peculiar,and worthy of being addressed.
I really hope that the tips coming in breaks this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member