GUILTY NC - Maggie Daniels, 31, murdered in her Newton apartment, 27 June 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
with three charges of assault against the mother, wouldn't she be in jail?

Seems like it is a little late for that. Maybe they are looking for scars?
My mind keeps going back to that mirror found near Maggie's body. Perhaps she hit the defendant with it?

Such good news he could possibly face the DP and his mother facing assault charges!!!
:behindbar

Except the other one is angelic looking (and supposedly very kind) vs. resembling the spawn of Satan.

Oh yeah!! One has kindness written all over his face. And the other looks completely crazed.:furious:

Agree. Sadly, I don't think she realized the evil that lived across the parking lot.
Many people in nice, well-maintained apartment complexes or condominiums don't believe their neighbors could be the spawn of Satan. And it is tragic.

:(

Many people in nice, well-maintained apartment complexes or condominiums don't believe their neighbors could be the spawn of Satan. And it is tragic.

:(
I went for a walk with my dogs today and left the door unlocked, and am completely creeper out right now. That evil doesn't observe state lines unfortunately.

I sure hope they get a DNA match on some of his hair.

Me, too, SStarr -- but how much of it is his?? I guess they could match that, too...

Maybe MD scratched him badly enuff to make him bleed. And if a sexual assault occurred, let's hope there's evidence of that -- that's the best we can do with that bad, bad situation... And if it's 1st degree rape, that's good for LWOP in NC -- and, when coupled with M1, it will qualify the M1 eligible for the needle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warmblanket
Back