Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if mom was already asleep when her boyfriend sent Mariah back to bed.

Not sure if I can say this but it appears from info found in "other" sources that the missing girl is the biological child of the BF.

He's not the bio dad of Mariah.
Her last name isn't the same as his, and other WSers have found her bio dad's FB page.

IMO

Maybe this is just my assumption and I’m certainly not trying to be insensitive or profiling a certain “type” but is it just me or does it seem that a lot of these abduction cases are in low income homes/trailers etc... does anyone know if there are any connections between low income and abduction of children? Hayley Cummings comes to mind for the moment

Often trailer parks are the only places sex offenders can go. I think sometimes that makes these crimes seem prevalent there. (Though I don't know if they actually are more prevalent statistically.)

I researched this when the Caliyah case was breaking. I can't recall specifics but it's in my mind that socioeconomic factors didn't play as big a part as I'd expected.
Maybe someone else knows this information and can chime in.
Caliyah.. that's her name. Thank you. I thought of her when I saw all the woods around the mobile homes. A few similarities between the two cases. JMO

Mom's FB says she's a SAHM of three. There are 4 children between them from what I can tell. Is the youngest girl not her baby? There's another baby mama maybe?

That must be what confused me. BF has a baby girl a year younger than Mariah it appears.
Mom's FB says she's a SAHM of three. There are 4 children between them from what I can tell. Is the youngest girl not her baby? There's another baby mama maybe?

OK just answered my own question. Yes, the youngest baby has a different mother.

(Learned through perusing social media).

I wonder what caused Mariah to get up? I would think she would be sleeping soundly through the night. What was the BF doing that he couldn't walk or carry her back to bed and tuck her in?
Trailer windows are usually high up off the ground.
I wonder if they have checked under the trailer?
Something is not adding up.

Also I’m 2.5 hours away and haven’t gotten an alert on my phone. I have gotten them from further away before.

We do have hwy signs here in durham though.
Exactly! I have not been getting any. Last time I got one in NC was in August, about 3 in the morning.

I wonder what caused Mariah to get up? I would think she would be sleeping soundly through the night. What was the BF doing that he couldn't walk or carry her back to bed and tuck her in?
VERY GOOD questions, especially given the fact that she had difficulties walking. Nope not adding up at all even using the new math!!

Does anyone remember baby Lisa Irwin?

Maybe this is just my assumption and I’m certainly not trying to be insensitive or profiling a certain “type” but is it just me or does it seem that a lot of these abduction cases are in low income homes/trailers etc... does anyone know if there are any connections between low income and abduction of children? Hayley Cummings comes to mind for the moment
Haleigh (sp?)was the reason I came to web-sleuths. Still wonder...

Well I am glad mom is using present tense terms. " she is sweet" ect ect. Jmo. But still hinky is hinkying away....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members