Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who - besides mom and BF - saw Mariah last? Has anyone besides these two seen this sweet girl in a few days that can verify she was indeed, alive, before today?

Her brothers are older than her right? They might be able to answer LE's questions regarding whether she was there the whole day prior or whether they heard something in the night. It's not a large home after all.

The thing that saddens me is that we all know the questions to ask:

1. Who was the last person to see the child?
2. When was the child last seen by anyone outside the house?
3. Live in boyfriend??? Yikes.

Everytime it's the same thing. The story changes as time goes on and eventually, sometimes, we get to the truth.

It's dark and it's cold. Mariah needs to be found fast.

:please:

(Question, have you guys ever seen a nonfamilial abduction of a 3 year old? I'm sure it happens, but not recalling any cases right now. Tia.)

I have a "goto" report that's sadly outdated by 11 years now but still contains a lot of information on murdered children. In 2006 there was about 1 child abduction murder for every 10,000 reported cases of a missing child. I've also heard numbers ranging from 0.5% to 1%.

IOW, it's pretty rare.

http://agportal-s3bucket.s3.amazona...)/Child_Abduction_Murder_Research/CMIIPDF.pdf

I don’t know- I’ve been wrong plenty times before ,but I’m not feeling like Mom has anything to do with this.

Can’t say how I feel about the boyfriend— not yet anyway. (Hopefully we will get a presser that allows us to discuss him)

Actually hopefully sounds bad. I don’t want her to be harmed..but you all know what I mean :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me either!

Oh my! :( This does not sound good :(. Next we'll be hearing she was being assisted drinking her milk.....

Yep, I always get suspicious when the timeline starts moving around. IMO a parent is acutely aware of every last second leading up to their child's disappearance. Unless...

Because of Mariah's walking difficulties it's highly unlikely she just walked out and if she did she wouldn't have gotten far. And while stranger abduction can't be ruled out IMO we have to consider more realistic scenarios. :(

I agree I get the feeling mom has nothing to do with this and desperately wants to find her little one... but I also feel mom has her own suspicions of what has happened and doesn’t want to give up hope... haven’t seen hardly anything on the boyfriend so I’m not sure ...

IMO She may not be involved, but something tells me she knows something or definitely suspects something.... just a feeling I got watching her plea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I sure don't believe Mom had anything to do with her baby's disappearance, IMHO. The BF, hmm. Hoping and praying they find her before it's too late. :please::tears:

It’s sad the missing children who brought us all here who are still missing.

BornDem!!! So glad to see you here. Glad to see others, too, and hope this case has a quick and happy ending.

:seeya: Hi, my little NCEast! :hug: It's been a while -- glad you're here!! Your :sleuth: sleuthing is always a big help. This may be a bad/sad one.

Nevaeh Buchanan brought me here. Beautiful child, no justice. She broke my heart.

This sets off alarm bells for me for some reason. :scared:

You're not alone with your reason, sad to say. Lots of those bells are ringing here, but maybe we'll have good news tomorrow. Hoping for the best. :sigh::crossfingers:

Her nickname is "CiCi".

Anne Edwards told The Daily News that the family had moved into the home sometime in August and had just returned Sunday from an out-of-town trip. Edwards said Mariah, who celebrated her third birthday on Nov. 8, shared the home with her two brothers as well as her mother’s boyfriend.

http://www.kinston.com/news/20171127/agencies-from-across-enc-search-for-missing-toddler

BBM - anyone else notice this? They just returned from a trip on Sunday. Makes me wonder when someone outside the family last saw this little girl...

BBM - anyone else notice this? They just returned from a trip on Sunday. Makes me wonder when someone outside the family last saw this little girl...

oh God....a little truth in every lie...if she's not in those woods they better find out where in Kentucky they went. That is TRULY a scary thought. Who did they visit?

oh God....a little truth in every lie...if she's not in those woods they better find out where in Kentucky they went. That is TRULY a scary thought. Who did they visit?
. I believe she has family in Kentucky.

that's a horrible thought - what was the purpose of the trip?
The 2 older boys is what reminds me of Lisa Irwin. Her older brothers heard things the night Lisa went missing. I wonder what Mariah's brothers heard/saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18