Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't dogs find her , even after dark ?
Heat cameras ?
I find it interesting that LE's calling this an abduction. What do they know that they're not releasing ??
MOO

marking my spot.

prayers this little girl is found. Hurts my heart... she is the same size as my 2 yr old and looks like such a sweetheart :cry:

So much misinformation out there, but this is eerily reminiscent of Lisa Irwin in more than one way... curious what tomorrow will bring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

About her PJ's on the floor beside her bed, I'm wondering if Mariah wet the bed. Has anyone heard this?
I have a bad feeling about this beautiful little girl but it will not stop me from praying for her safe return.
:praying:

<modsnip> I wish LE would give an update too! Locals posting on the Onslow County Sheriff's Department FB page are all asking for info. I imagine parents in the area are concerned that an unknown predator is roaming the neighborhood.

Twitter's quiet, msm reports are just recycling LE's comments and the mom's statement from earlier today. What gives?

The article says " Updated: Nov 27, 2017 11:30 PM EST " I guess that's all the update we are going to get for today.

It’s interesting to me that her mother says she has brown hair, but she looks like a blonde in the pictures I’ve seen.

<modsnip>

Usually, when crime scene tape is put up, LE assumes control of the area that is surrounded by the tape. Anyone living/working there has to get out, and a LE officer guards the place & maintains a list of anyone going inside the taped area -- LE only. Is there tape around the house/property?

It&#8217;s interesting to me that her mother says she has brown hair, but she looks like a blonde in the pictures I&#8217;ve seen.

I think that she has that light brown hair that looks blonde when the sun shines on it.

I don&#8217;t disagree with you but I hope we are both wrong. Sigh.

Also :wave: from Durham.
HiYa, Durhamite or (my word, "Durhamian")! We're neighbors & gettin' closer everyday! When will this madness end?
:)

Trenton Duckett was the missing child that brought me to Websleuths. When his mother took her own life it probably meant he was gone but I will continue to worry about him. I sure hope little Mariah is found safe but I am afraid......

<modsnip>

To be honest, we don&#8217;t know if they even went out of town. All of that came about because of some borrowed luggage. AFAIK it&#8217;s rumor.

<modsnip> My days are all mixed up with kids being out of school a week lol. I just realized that this means Mariah went missing on the VERY NIGHT they returned. If nothing else, that leans me toward familial abduction...I mean what are the odds? Just my opinion.

To be honest, we don’t know if they even went out of town. All of that came about because of some borrowed luggage. AFAIK it’s rumor.

Wasn't that posted in MSM as fact? If not, I am so sorry. I don't mean to be giving rumors legs :(

SABBM

Hmmm.... Maybe I've followed too many cases on here that didn't end well when there's a single mom and a live in BF. But not saying ALL live in partners are dangerous.
At 3 years old --- and it's been a while since I had a 3 yr. old in our home --- she maybe would've gone to her mom's bedroom or gotten into something in the kitchen... but it's doubtful she'd go out at night or early morning as it's chilly now and kids like their comfort zones.
If she accidentally got locked out... she'd probably wake them up by standing right outside the door and yell her head off.

Hope she's found soon --- if indeed she wandered off.

Have they brought in sar dogs ? They NEED to before it rains or whatever.
:moo:

IIRC, they did bring in dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members