Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be interested in knowing when the last time she was seen by someone else than the Mom and her bf. Has anyone said? She could have been missing before it was reported and that’s absolutely terrifying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shades of DeOrr Kunz :(

Where is my "force feeder" -- Gardener? Where are you?! She always pre-digests the feed and I get it later!

Ummmm....I'll take that as a compliment, I guess?

I've been busy offline. I had to attend a second Thanksgiving dinner tonight. I wont' be around much next month due to the holidays but Mariah's thread has me checking in here constantly. I hope she is found soon!

I have a feeling she has been gone longer than when mom reported it. JMO

What are the night temps lately in the area? I was hoping the elements would give hope for survival if she is being held somewhere outside like at a campsite. Yes, I am stretching to the impossible. I was jelly of the sunshine on the live feed, we get rain on a daily basis over here :(

52F degrees today and sunny; low 48F tonight.

When I've been away a few hours and you're into a new thread and deep into it, I sometimes want to fuss. It's hard to keep up. But I know it means so many love and are worried about this sweet baby and they cannot pull themselves away. Thanks everyone.
Find MARIAH!

I don't get how the sheriff didn't contact dad before the Amber Alert went out. Or paternal grandparents if they are around. Somebody.

Time was of the essence. No sense in dithering around trying to "locate" the father and wasting time before sending out the AA.

What are the night temps lately in the area? I was hoping the elements would give hope for survival if she is being held somewhere outside like at a campsite. Yes, I am stretching to the impossible. I was jelly of the sunshine on the live feed, we get rain on a daily basis over here :(

I’m 1.5 hours north of there and it’s been in the 30s and low 40s every night this week.

52F degrees today and sunny; low 48F tonight.

That's too cold for a baby in underwear to survive for long, in the case that she did 'somehow' wander off.
I just keep hoping someone has her and is keeping her safe and warm until they return her to authorities.
That's probably a foolish thought, but I think I need to be in that space for sanity reasons right now.
I want this little doll to be okay.

Time was of the essence. No sense in dithering around trying to "locate" the father and wasting time before sending out the AA.

I get what you are saying about time being of the essence BUT its not like there was only one phone line. The dad could have been told at the same time the AA was going out. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

I don't get how the sheriff didn't contact dad before the Amber Alert went out. Or paternal grandparents if they are around. Somebody.

If nothing else but to rule him out as having her. Of course it's been mentioned he had a new phone #, and it's possible the ex didn't know where he worked. I'm sure they wanted to get the Amber Alert out quickly too.

Did anyone hear in the interview of the mother, that she had her tubes tied before she got pregnant with Mariah? Just saying.

Has there been any questions about Mom being currently pregnant? I haven’t watched the clips of her so I’m not sure if it’s obvious or not but I saw a comment from a friend on her FB page that said something to the effect of “I’m worried about you and the baby.” Is she pregnant?

Summary of the NG podcast interview with father:
- Kristy didn’t contact him
- He contacted LE after the AA
- LE told him they weren’t informed about him (meaning her dad)
- Live in BF has history of drugs and a temper
- Kristy tried covering up injury to son done by the BF... said he fell out of the bunk bed but was hit with belt by BF
- Mentioned speculation that there’s a witness who said someone left house around 3 AM carrying something
- Said Kristy’s dad said “this” isn’t want happened. Assume this means abduction.

So other things mentioned as well.

Has there been any questions about Mom being currently pregnant? I haven’t watched the clips of her so I’m not sure if it’s obvious or not but I saw a comment from a friend on her FB page that said something to the effect of “I’m worry about you and the baby.” Is she pregnant?

From what I can tell, her friends call Mariah 'the baby''.

An FBI supervisory special agent said "items of interest" in the case were being tested at the FBI lab in Quantico, Va. and that the lab test results would be prioritized. He would not say what the items were, where they were recovered or whether they were found in the child's home.

The tests would determine whether the items have anything of evidentiary value that may lead investigators to the girl. He said investigators are aiming to speak with all of the girl's neighbors in order to help solidify a timeline of the disappearance.

The family is cooperating with the investigation. The FBI has asked for anyone who had contact with the family on Sunday or Monday to contact authorities.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mariah-woods-missing-fbi-tests-items-search-for-north-carolina-girl/

It was cold at night Sunday and Monday - especially Monday, down close to 30. It's warmed up some the last few days with a high of close to 70 today and a low of about 45 tonight.

But what if the father had her? I heard she was missing probably 3 hours before the Amber Alert. It took time to get it issued. I'm not blaming the Sheriff at all. I really feel sorry for the bio dad.

I get what you are saying about time being of the essence BUT its not like there was only one phone line. The dad could have been told at the same time the AA was going out. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

Maybe the mother didn't even consider him at the time due to having moved on with her life,but he had the right to be informed.
I feel really bad for him in finding out the way he did. IMO

Wow the items found were raced to quantico! Now I wish they’d hurry up and find this angel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966