Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the Nancy Grace interview.

As I stated previously, the live-in boyfriend was identified to LE immediately according to the first press release/Amber Alert. Nancy Grace and others want to pick and choose erroneous information and pass it along. You believe it if you want to. I will do my own research instead of having some talking head telling me what to believe.

The boyfriend was identified to LE immediately and it was noted in the amber alert. The biodad had changed his phone number.

Why was the bio Dad and his fiance been cleared by LE and the mother has not. I am not saying she is guilty but since the bio dad has been cleared officially then I believe what is coming out of his mouth. JMO

I️ don’t think bio dad has been officially clear. I️ believe HE said in the NG interview HE has been cleared as a suspect.

NG is MSM, but this is coming from himself not LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll believe that when LE states it. In addition, it has been stated previously that bio dad had a new phone number.

Usually history repeats itself and I think it has in this event meaning once a person or people lie then it repeats itself down the road. The bio father has been kept out of his children's lives for over a year. Some ex partners can work well with another and co parent but in this case that has not happened. The bio father's place of employment must have been known by the bio mom so a reference to that could have happened since child support would have been occurring.He was left out intentionally. MOO

Saw this on twitter, they are searching with the lights right now.

[FONT=&amp]https://twitter.com/EOrtizTV/status/936366015646183424[/FONT]

IMO considering all the searching there they have information that tells them she's there...or something significant can be found there!

Why? He's forthcoming and she's not. Nothing from her the last two days?!? She knows what happened.

LE and FBI are probably controlling what the Mother may say to the press. That is normal.

Usually history repeats itself and I think it has in this event meaning once a person or people lie then it repeats itself down the road. The bio father has been kept out of his children's lives for over a year. Some ex partners can work well with another and co parent but in this case that has not happened. The bio father's place of employment must have been known by the bio mom so a reference to that could have happened since child support would have been occurring.He was left out intentionally. MOO

You do not know any of that to be the truth.

Was there any discussion about Mariah being abducted at this point? I agree, hard to speculate what one would say in a horrific experience such as this, but the thought of her wandering off on her own, given her walking difficulties would be the farthest from my mind. If so, I would think the proximity would be very close. On the other hand, if abduction were suspected, a plea to whoever who had taken her might be in order. JMO

LE have stated that it is a focused investigation. It was first reported as a possible abduction, but they moved away from that pretty quick. I get the impression that LE knows exactly what happened to her.

As I stated previously, the live-in boyfriend was identified to LE immediately according to the first press release/Amber Alert. Nancy Grace and others want to pick and choose erroneous information and pass it along. You believe it if you want to. I will do my own research instead of having some talking head telling me what to believe.

I don't recall the Amber alert saying anything about a boyfriend.

Was there any discussion about Mariah being abducted at this point? I agree, hard to speculate what one would say in a horrific experience such as this, but the thought of her wandering off on her own, given her walking difficulties would be the farthest from my mind. If so, I would think the proximity would be very close. On the other hand, if abduction were suspected, a plea to whoever who had taken her might be in order. JMO

LE have stated that it is a focused investigation. It was first reported as a possible abduction, but they moved away from that pretty quick. I get the impression that LE knows exactly what happened to her.

LE and FBI are probably controlling what the Mother may say to the press. That is normal.

She hasn’t been heard from or even seen by press or anyone in public for the past 2 days. She isn’t out there for a reason. Her FB account has also been deactivated. As a mother with a child who has his own special needs, I hate to think any mother would knowingly or intentionally harm their child or withhold information.... but from day one I haven’t believed her once. I personally believe she knows more than she claims and may have been involved in Mariah’s disappearance. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

This. It's difficult for any of us to know all or any of the dynamics in their relationship and there's likely some degree of truth to what both are saying. I just can't imagine there ever being such a distance between 2 parents that you wouldn't reach out to the other when the child you share has gone missing. For a multitude of reasons. It's just all so incredibly sad.

I personally do not consider a boyfriend and a girlfriend to be a victim. But I definitely consider the custodial parent to be a victim. Have you not seen the photos of the little girl; she was obviously treated like a princess. The custodial mother also took on the work required with the braces for the little girl.

Yes, I have seen many photos. She (Mariah) is adorable cute and often dressed in pink. I haven't seen many (any?) photos with the leg braces though, so cannot comment much on the work required with leg braces. I also know that being dressed well, riding in a pink power wheels car does not mean much. Much the same as how I also cannot say that her living in a rundown looking single wide trailer means she wasn't treated like a princess.

I personally think anyone who Loved someone who is missing is a victim. Especially immediate family. (Parents/siblings etc)

No idea who took this little girl or what happened. Don't know any more than you, probably not much less either. JMO

Please forgive me for asking this I really don’t want to ask. Are there likely to be alligators in that creek?

It would be interesting to get a body language experts opinion on interviews to see if there are signs of deception.

Is it? Why would they control what one parent says more than another?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Please forgive me for asking this I really don’t want to ask. Are there likely to be alligators in that creek?

It would be interesting to get a body language experts opinion on interviews to see if there are signs of deception.

Possible. There are alligators as far north as the country club in Sneads Ferry. (Northshore).

My husband and I were talking about this case earlier...he said that his opinion as an investigator (NOT one associated with this case, obviously, but a member of LE) is that the bio dad had nothing to do with Mariah's disappearance, but he thinks he's exaggerating a lot of his claims about the mother and questions some of the statements he's made about custody issues as an attempt to demonize the mother. He could be way off base, of course, but just putting it out there.

You just gave me a memory. When my sister in law was missing and presumed dead along with a bunch of others in a fire, all of us at the family assistance center stood up and gave the mayor a standing ovation at one point after one of her many daily updates. She grimly smiled, raised her hand as if to speak and rushed from the room, overcome.

She and LE and the fire department had been intensely criticized for their handling of the tragedy. But we who were waiting for notification knew they worked round the clock, knew the scene of the tragedy intimately, were giving us constant updates and constant warm support, spending time talking to everyone individually, holding our hands, praying with us, hugging us, making sure we had food or phones, handling our issues about names (some victims were trans for example) and publicity, etc., and doing it all on ZERO sleep. For days.

No one knows the hell they endure.

BBM- been thinking about that since I heard it earlier today. If she really did cover up for her bf abusing the son, what else would she be willing cover up for him?

From the Nancy Grace phone interview that was linked earlier, the bio father said that LE didn't know about him until he heard the Amber Alert and reached out to THEM. So according to him, the mother either had not mentioned at that point that the step father was not the bio dad, or that the bio dad lived relatively close to the area, or it hadn't come up/been asked about by LE.

Seems to be a bit of "I don't believe him, how dare you not believe her".

Agreed. BTW great name “bestill”

Why would it be okay to question the Bio dad's credibility but not the bio mother?

I guess if we want to get technical, no one has officially been named a suspect, correct?...so by Websleuths TOS, mom, boyfriend, dad, girlfriend are all equally "victims"

Mariah is a victim. I have my own thoughts about various other things....

I didn't claim to know....I restated what the father said which is that he contacted LE after the Amber Alert, not the other way around. Don't know if that's credible, much the same as how I don't know if anything said by any of the adults in Mariah's life are credible. JMO

Why was the bio Dad and his fiance been cleared by LE and the mother has not. I am not saying she is guilty but since the bio dad has been cleared officially then I believe what is coming out of his mouth. JMO

Exactly. They didn't tell LE where he works, because that would be crucial. I know my youngest went missing one night. It would be so easy to get a hold of him there, or through family members. Also what reason would they have to not do so? Oh yeah the CPS case in the past where Mariah was removed from Mom's home for a month. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
There are RED flags all over.

My husband and I were talking about this case earlier...he said that his opinion as an investigator (NOT one associated with this case, obviously, but a member of LE) is that the bio dad had nothing to do with Mariah's disappearance, but he thinks he's exaggerating a lot of his claims about the mother and questions some of the statements he's made about custody issues as an attempt to demonize the mother. He could be way off base, of course, but just putting it out there.

I thought that at first because emotions can get overwhelming and cloud the real truth but with the past social services case and other things makes me lean the other way for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member