Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there live coverage of the bridge search???

bbm - That's news to me. Was this reported or is this an assumption? Scent dogs or cadaver dogs? Inside the home or in the woods? Thank you for clarifying.

To be honest I did what we are never to do...assume.

I read this and assumed since search dogs found nothing they were bringing in cadavar dogs.

"Miller said more dogs were also being added to the search but would not elaborate on what kind of dogs."

http://www.timesonline.com/zz/news/...ah-woods-continues-on-day-3-in-north-carolina

I read this and assumed since search dogs found nothing they were bringing in cadavar dogs.

"Miller said more dogs were also being added to the search but would not elaborate on what kind of dogs."

http://www.timesonline.com/zz/news/...ah-woods-continues-on-day-3-in-north-carolina

Thank you. It's ok to assume! I just wanted to make sure that's what it was and not a reported fact we all somehow missed.

ETA: I think they probably have different kinds of specialized dogs out there. My assumption! ;)

You're not the first person to say this. Unless of course you've said it before on this thread lol. I can't remember who has said it.

I knew right off Susan Smith was faking, but I thought she was hiding them from the father for some unknown reason. My heart broke when the truth came out. Sad to think Michael,and Alex would be 24, and 26 years old now. They were each a month apart in respective ages to my two oldest sons.
Also her 1930 cartoon depiction of the 'black' man she
Claimed carjacked her,and her boys. Thank God there were no random lynchings, on her account. I doubt she would care if there had been.

Every time the mother has spoken publicly I have been reminded immediately of Susan Smith. I'm not sure why. It's not the content, but, maybe, mannerisms. IDK.
In my opinion the reason is that it's not what she says - it's what she doesn't say, so we have a subconscious expectation that isn't met. I don't think we process missing communications in the same way - we register something's not right but can't pinpoint exactly what it is because it's not anything she's specifically said.

As I posted before I believe based on what she's said that she knows Mariah is dead. Therefore it's entirely natural for her not to be worried about what Mariah is enduring, and she omits to say anything about that. She just isn't fearful enough is what comes through - but she is plainly grieving her loss.

Anyone heard if their car has been taken away for testing?

Every time the mother has spoken publicly I have been reminded immediately of Susan Smith. I'm not sure why. It's not the content, but, maybe, mannerisms. IDK.

I can't listen to the mother for more than a few seconds...my brain screams "Susan Smith". moo

Hope I'm wrong, but I remember knowing her boys were deceased the first time I heard SS open her mouth.

[video=twitter;936382219920269312]https://twitter.com/WRAL/status/936382219920269312[/video]
WRAL NEWS in NC
✔
@WRAL
Just In: Search for Mariah Woods suspended for the night http://www.wral.com/17151951 #wral

I've only viewed one video of the mother (her plea video a couple days ago) Before I head back to thread #1 &#2 to dig for more that were posted that I may have missed, ARE there more videos/interviews/pleas of the mother?

Anyone heard if their car has been taken away for testing?

In an audio interview by Nancy Grace, with the father, he mentioned that in addition to other things he heard....I'm still waiting to find out if I can post the link to that interview.

In an audio interview by Nancy Grace, with the father, he mentioned that in addition to other things he heard....I'm still waiting to find out if I can post the link to that interview.

yes, that link will be allowed. Nancy Grace is considered MSM.

I'm reminded here -- as often with certain missing child cases -- of poor Hailey Dunn, and her mother's odd, telling line: "Every day that they don't find something is good for me."

the father seems very emotional during the interview and at one point his girlfriend speaks for a short time

That's because during the live feed someone asked him what type of dogs they are and he said "let's not go there right now" or something to that effect, so it's a logical conclusion that they were probably cadaver dogs.

That in no way addresses such concentrated activity in one particular, small area.

If they are just organizing civilian searches they must have exhausted the areas they thought might produce evidence. They had LE, FBI, Marines, divers etc. I guess what I am trying to say is that when you have a large group of well meaning community folk, they might be eager to help but could potentially trample on evidence get in the way, and maybe even compromise the investigation.

My opinion is that they already have something substantial that was sent to Quantico. Now, they are looking for a body. Hope I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95