Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can tell is it a charge from years ago that he was on probation for and was given a suspended sentence. Which leads me to this question... How does somebody continuously get charged with something and continuously gets a suspended sentence this dude should have been in jail a long time ago which would have then protected Mariah from having her fate in his hands!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

well in Texas the rule of thumb was to go light on the 1st case, now I dunno how many charges stemmed from one indicent but that is at least how they handle the 1st time, after X number they start getting more serious time. Prison overcrowding is one reason

AFAIK she's the one with family in Kentucky. His us in NC, I believe.

ETA - Mom and her kids are not in this photo. This is him with his family and little girl, I believe.

He is from Hillsborough, NC, which is about 15 minutes from
Where I’m sitting.

What drugs in jail? Tia. How? From other inmates? Or prescriptions/ methadone or what?
Just a little information... you can get any type of drug you want inside of a jail! As a matter of fact, it's almost easier to get in prison, than getting it on the streets! Inmates get it from visitors bringing contraband during their visits, medication that is prescribed to other inmates, or believe it or not, the guards themselves bring it in for them!

I do worry about SA being the motive. They lived in a mobile home. Footsteps can make the home shake. I think if SA was the motive then he took her out of the home for that. If it was an act of rage I still think other persons in the home would be alerted. I’m trying to think of a time when I get riled up at my 2, 3 or 6 yr olds. The only time I whisper is in public. At home on occasion I can mightily roar. I suppose it’s possible AEK can silently express his rage. The car window baseball bat blitz suggests he’s incapable of moderating his efforts.

Just a little information... you can get any type of drug you want inside of a jail! As a matter of fact, it's almost easier to get in prison, than getting it on the streets! Inmates get it from visitors bringing contraband during their visits, medication that is prescribed to other inmates, or believe it or not, the guards themselves bring it in for them!

100% agree. Same in Canada. :(

I'm sure they'll protect him by putting him in PC! For the life of me, I cannot understand why our judicial system and DOC protect these inmates when noone was there protecting the children that they either abused or killed! So they should never be in a segregated cell, or held up in PC, and not put in with general population for concerns of his safety! MOO

(Indeed....there's this Travis Forbes who agreed to confess and lead LE to Kenia's body, but ONLY IF he would not be charged with SA, in order that he is not labeled a sex offender in prison.)

probably all of the above, and for any one that thinks he's going to get it in prison by other inmates, that is not true, he will be put in protective custody. How many times do we hear murderers being killed in prison? I havent. My husband had 22 years as an officer and the inmates are better protected than you and I. That's our system, it's been like that for a long time, they have more rights than we do ,medical care and pretty good food.
[emoji817] exactly right! I hadn't finished reading through the whole thread but I posted the same exact thing and it is so true!

I'm going to post something that is a potential piece of the puzzle. I can't state how it was suggested to me, but it's something I've been trying to explore this morning. Another poster mentioned it way earlier but didn't follow up on questions about it, but it stuck with me and then I ran across the suggestion elsewhere.

There is a possibility that Kristy has hearing loss and hearing aids. The reason I bring this up is because it's entirely possible she did not wake up that evening because of this. I'm also going to state that I had a horrible accident happen once that my hearing loss is potentially to blame for, before I knew how badly I needed hearing aids. So I can believe that if she has hearing loss, she could have slept through whatever happened. I have attempted to find evidence that this may be the case with her through pictures, but let me tell you why that is so difficult.

I have hearing aids and people never know it. Even when my hair was in a pixie cut, you could not tell. Even when my hair is pulled back, you cannot tell. The new hearing aids some people get are more like a very small blue tooth that fits behind the ear. The ear hides it. There is a tiny device attached by a clear plastic thread-like "cord" that us inserted in the ear. Once, a friend thought the plastic was a HAIR when it became slightly displaced. That's the only time anyone has ever even noticed something was in my ear.

So I cannot find photo evidence, but to do so, I would have to see her from a side/back view to spot the device. These devices are often not more expensive than the old fashioned shell type of hearing aids. They also come in colors that blend into your skin or hair (although you can also get them in really bright colors if you choose).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

well in Texas the rule of thumb was to go light on the 1st case, now I dunno how many charges stemmed from one indicent but that is at least how they handle the 1st time, after X number they start getting more serious time. Prison overcrowding is one reason
I may have misunderstood it wrong, but reading the article of the other charges he's charged with and when he got charged with them and what sentence was proposed for each charge to me it looks like there was multiple arrest it did not all happen at the same time and each time he got a slap on the wrist with a suspended sentence! First charge probation okay I can understand that when you get another charge for another crime and you're already on probation that probation should be thrown out in the sentence should be handed down Plus at a time for the new charge! I feel certain that in this case did you judicial system failed Mariah because he should have been locked up a long time ago then you would have been able to hurt anyone!

As hopeful as a thought this is, I doubt it, moo.

Especially given the beating he gave the older son.

My thoughts and prayers are with bio dad and stepmom this morning, as it appears they tried so hard to protect all three babies. They’ve been devastated all week - I can only imagine how much worse it is right now.

Women? Well look, the Dad didn’t really push hard for contact did he? Soon shacked up with another woman and had 3 kids with her too..... he already had kids who needed fighting for! Why didn’t he concentrate on that?

Have you seen his interviews? Because he did fight for them. It just got to the point that he didn’t have the financial resources to keep taking her back to court.

(Indeed....there's this Travis Forbes who agreed to confess and lead LE to Kenia's body, but ONLY IF he would not be charged with SA, in order that he is not labeled a sex offender in prison.)
How disgusting! The judicial system is so *advertiser censored*-backwards it's not even funny!

Yes. It was not very motherly.

You and I must have watched the same videos, which are now gone, did you see the one with the Christmas tree decorating with a small child by a family member? I thought I was going to lose it, crying. :( ALL of it so sad :(

I'm sure they'll protect him by putting him in PC! For the life of me, I cannot understand why our judicial system and DOC protect these inmates when noone was there protecting the children that they either abused or killed! So they should never be in a segregated cell, or held up in PC, and not put in with general population for concerns of his safety! MOO

Liability.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You and I must have watched the same videos, which are now gone, did you see the one with the Christmas tree decorating with a small child by a family member? I thought I was going to lose it, crying. :( ALL of it so sad :(
No I didn't see that one unfortunately.

This alert came up on my phone a few minutes ago, more details about the arrest, not sure if it's been shared:

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/36977...eveal-new-information-into-missing-child-case

From the article:

"The arrest warrant for Kimrey indicates that he is accused of stealing two dressers from a home on High Hill Road around that time frame of Mariah's disappearance, between 11 p.m. Sunday and 3 a.m. Monday. The warrant charging Kimrey with concealing of death and other charges states that he obstructed justice by "removing Mariah Woods body from the scene of her death and did conceal Mariah Woods death and body, knowing that Mariah Woods died from unnatural causes. The defendant acted with deceit and intent to fraud." The warrant goes on to state that Kimrey "secretly disposed of the dead child's body." Records indicate he is due in court Monday at 8 a.m."

I’m thankful there was arrest. I wonder if there will be another. Hopefully Mariah is recovered today. I am so sorry that this happened. I hope that if the abuse allegations are true the other kids will be placed into a safe home.

This alert came up on my phone a few minutes ago, more details about the arrest, not sure if it's been shared:

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/36977...eveal-new-information-into-missing-child-case

From the article:

"The arrest warrant for Kimrey indicates that he is accused of stealing two dressers from a home on High Hill Road around that time frame of Mariah's disappearance, between 11 p.m. Sunday and 3 a.m. Monday. The warrant charging Kimrey with concealing of death and other charges states that he obstructed justice by "removing Mariah Woods body from the scene of her death and did conceal Mariah Woods death and body, knowing that Mariah Woods died from unnatural causes. The defendant acted with deceit and intent to fraud." The warrant goes on to state that Kimrey "secretly disposed of the dead child's body." Records indicate he is due in court Monday at 8 a.m."
Two dressers? How could he transport them anywhere?

Someone had a 'vision' of some dressers or other furniture in this case. I can't remember who it was.

Liability.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I understand liability! However, when you commit a crime you get the consequences! When you suffer the consequences for poor decisions and choices that you made, especially when it's another human life that has been taken, I feel liability should be thrown out the damn window! I'm sorry, but he took a child's life! He should have no protection, just as the victim had no protection! Then what's even worse, is that this is a child with disabilities that he killed! I feel like his sentence should be much harsher! Every child's life matters, no matter if they're disabled or not! However, this little girl was more vulnerable and actually looked up to these two to protect her! All for one of them to turn around and do the unthinkable! I can't even fathom what this little girl must have been thinking when this was happening to her, by someone that she trusted! Dear Lord I hope she did not suffer! Prayers that she's found soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member