Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The home in which Kimrey is accused of breaking into and removing items is an abandoned single family home with dense thickets of vegetation growing on all sides of its structure.

The front and back doors to the home were wide open Saturday morning and scene looking inside, seen from outside, appeared to be very disheveled with soiled garments strewn about the floor, broken furniture, loose papers and other reading material and tubs of unrecognizable matter covering every area of the home."

--- from the latest update in the Jacksonville Daily News

I don't think the dressers have anything whatsoever to do with Mariah. It sounds to me as if he saw an abandoned property, went in to see if there was anything to worthwhile grabbing, he saw the dressers and grabbed them. It would make no sense for him to steal two dressers just to use one or both as a means of body concealment. That would involve too much work when there are easier means to dispose of a body.

I suspect he was arrested for the theft just because it's an easy charge to add to the existing charges. Cops and prosecutors love stacking crimes, no matter how minor and irrelevant in order to add time to a persons potential sentence. It also gives prosecutors a bigger chunk of time to wave in front of the persons face to get them to cooperate: "Hey, if you tell us what you know we'll dismiss this burglary and receiving stolen property charge."

I wonder if there was dna evidence left on a dresser (nightstand) in Mariah’s room, so Kimrey got rid of it and its match and replaced them with the two he stole? But if this was the case, the mother would know something happened in that room.

Not seeing a tweet from @MailOnline - maybe fake news on the original tweet.

I traced it back to a tweet from @robyns323 aka The Justice Team who included the @DailyMail article. She mentions in the comments that she has inside info. I can’t associate her with any MSM so take anything she says with a grain of salt. (Unless you can associate her with MSM.)

I apologize if I am wrong but did they find her body? I'm confused about this

Not seeing a tweet from @MailOnline - maybe fake news on the original tweet.

My SINCERE apologies if this is fake. I had no intention of spreading false information. Will triple check that now...

The article that link pulls up states body not found? Am I missing an updated article or something?

I think the Daily Mail was reporting on rumors and had to change their story when they turned out to be untrue. There have been false rumors for DAYS now that she was found all while LE and volunteers continued to search. Don't listen to rumors folks. When they find her LE will issue a statement or hold a press conference.

I'm 150 plus posts behind - so posting this - don't know if it has been answered about dressers!

Sema'j Crosby - and it was the grandmother, mother & someone else sitting on the couch while being interviewed by police. Sema'j was under the couch.

2 dressers - side dressers next to bed. Not exactly like this one, maybe more drawers.
attachment.php

Those are actually bedside tables.

Have any of the media posted the actual search and/or arrest warrants with affidavits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx