Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also way behind but this is disturbing to me bc I had dressers come up for me intuitively about this investigation. I don't think I'm allowed to say how, but it had to do with hiding and disposing of the body.

I am hundreds of posts behind, but the dressers baffle me. I can't imagine how, but the dressers must be connected to the homicide, maybe for hiding the body I suppose? Or the poor little darling was long deceased and coincidentally, EK chose the morning they reported the disappearance to go prowling for something to steal. I can't imagine the dressers being of much value on the resale market for someone looking to get high. All MOO.

Hi all!
Anyone have a suggestion on the best feed for the next press conference? The channel 12 one has been frustrating the past two days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the warrant posted by MSM on Twitter
attachment.php

So, I'm not a lawyer but based on that warrant, it doesn't appear he murdered Mariah at all. I mean, if he confessed to moving her body and all that other jazz wouldn't he have also confessed to her murder in the course of the interrogation? And would they not have arrested him for the murder? I know some people have mentioned they are waiting to find a body as a possible reason for why they haven't arrested him for murder but if they didn't need a body to arrest him on these charges why would they need one to arrest him for murder?

<modsnip>

what is it with the dressers? I'm way behind. can you post a link?

The arrest warrants for Kimrey, known to be Mariah’s mother’s live-in boyfriend, show that he is accused of stealing two dressers from a home on High Hill Road around the time of Mariah’s disappearance, between 11 p.m. Sunday and 3 a.m. Monday. The warrant states that he obstructed justice by “removing Mariah Woods body from the scene of her death and did conceal Mariah Woods death and body, knowing that Mariah Woods died from unnatural causes. The defendant acted with deceit and intent to fraud.” The warrant also says that Kimrey “secretly disposed of the dead child’s body.”

http://myfox8.com/2017/12/02/newly-...nformation-into-case-of-missing-mariah-woods/

IMO, someone very close to EK has been helping LE with the timeline of that night or there are witnesses. Somehow they know the burglary occurred within the window of 11 and 3:30 so someone had to be accounting for his whereabouts before or after or a witness saw him returning home at 3:30, JMO. If we are to believe the earlier report that Mariah woke up about midnight and EK told her to go back to bed, seems like the window would be 12-3:30 or shorter. IIRC, mom said Mariah was there at 11, so is the 11 coming from her? Just thinking out loud, still not convinced something didn't happen much earlier than what is being reported.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-ne...against-kimrey-in-mariah-woods-case/666256424

Thanks for putting that timeline together. It's very odd.

Patience... I'm betting within 24 hours. Less if they actually did find the body (as someone just posted)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I hope so. Too often I see the women who sacrifice their kids on the altar of "I need a man with a desperation and selfishness that far supersedes my love for my vulnerable kids" getting off scot free.

I'm sick of that.

However sometimes there is hope. One case that was particarly egregious but atypical in end result was the case of little Emma Thompson. The "mother" brought her precious child to the doctor with a rash that turned out to be genital herpes and bruising around her waist. But she wasn't removed from the home because they couldn't figure out who caused it. And couldn't "prove" sexual intercourse!

Then, mom, who is a nurse, superglued her little girl's head wound together instead of getting her treatment because she wanted to protect the new man who had raped and beaten the child.

Of course Emma died.

She was covered in 80 bruises, bite marks, had several broken bones, internal injuries, vaginal tearing.

Mom got 20 years for lying to every person who could've helped when she knew her criminal, child abusing boy toy was raping and battering her baby and allowing him to do it. (Actual conviction was for rape I think). I'm glad she got 20 years. But I was surprised. It's rare.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chro...kle-as-she-gets-max-in-daughter-s-1706825.php

Oh yeah. It was my first thought... unfortunately.

Of course. The moment I heard she didn't immediately call the father to see if he had taken Mariah, I knew she was dead and the mother knew it.

First off, congrats on your recovery! I commend you on your honesty. One of the things I love about WS is the first hand experiences that are shared. Thanks for sharing.

Ditto. That was indeed a profound post.

So, I'm not a lawyer but based on that warrant, it doesn't appear he murdered Mariah at all. I mean, if he confessed to moving her body and all that other jazz wouldn't he have also confessed to her murder in the course of the interrogation? And would they not have arrested him for the murder? I know some people have mentioned they are waiting to find a body as a possible reason for why they haven't arrested him for murder but if they didn't need a body to arrest him on these charges why would they need one to arrest him for murder?

<modsnip>

That's exactly my take on his charges. <modsnip>

<modsnip>

You don't have to confess to something to be charged with it.

Just coming back and saw the news. We are not surprised, right? From thread 1, page 1, we all went "uh oh a live-in boyfriend?"

I have not caught up yet, wondering whether he confessed or why/how do they know Mariah is deceased?

It's always the same old story. Live in boyfriend or live in boyfriend babysitting while mother works.

I personally thing charges should be filed against any mother who allows a man into her home and he causes harm to a child. Molestation or murder.

It's time to get tough on these women who allow men into their homes with underage children just so they can get their own happy on!

Over and over again. Posters ask "why are you blaming the boyfriend?". Well here you go! Another one. And Another dead child!

<modsnip>

I don&#8217;t think he confessed to anything. I think forensic evidence led to these charges.

MOO

My gut says she’s talking as part of some deal to convict Earl. JMO based on some comment made by LE.

I disagree. I don't think she knows. I think he took that dead baby out and came home alone. Nobody knows and he will never tell!

I'm concerned about the water proximity. Has me thinking of Baby Grace, Riley.

I don’t think he confessed to anything. I think forensic evidence led to these charges.

MOO

I'm thinking they got results from whatever they sent out by helicopter the other day!

<modsnip>

Nah. It just means they got him to at least confess that Mariah died somehow and he disposed of the body.:

"Earl. We just need you to tell us what happened. We are going to find out eventually but if you help us things will be better. We know sometimes accidents happen. Things can happen we don't plan. That we didn't want. It doesn't mean you're a bad guy. But we know something happened in that house. We found Mariah's blood everywhere. We just need you to do the right thing and help us find her. We know she is probably not alive anymore. Just help us out and we can help you out. People will understand that an accident happened. But if you don't talk people will think something worse. Just tell us where she is. We know she isn't alive. You need to tell us."

(Sobbing). "It was an accident. She fell. I panicked. So I hid her because I didn't want anyone to think I hurt her. I can't remember where I put her though."

IMO....I don't believe any of the first comments from either mom or BF. Way more to this story....baby Sherin all over again. Sad...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member