Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the warrant posted by MSM on Twitter
attachment.php

Attachments

• warrant.jpg
    warrant.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 603
I am hundreds of posts behind, but the dressers baffle me. I can't imagine how, but the dressers must be connected to the homicide, maybe for hiding the body I suppose? Or the poor little darling was long deceased and coincidentally, EK chose the morning they reported the disappearance to go prowling for something to steal. I can't imagine the dressers being of much value on the resale market for someone looking to get high. All MOO.

Anyone know of any current live streams on Facebook or anything? I can't seem to find any but was hoping someone else had.

I've not been able to get on here properly for a couple of days but I had to come and post after hearing the news about EK.

It's a shame to say but I'm not surprised he has been arrested. I am also not surprised that they are looking for Mariah's body. After first hearing about this sad case I figured it would be a case of recovering her body.

I really hope EK revels where her body is to save her family from more pain. But I doubt he will.

Going to try and hang around this evening to see what develops.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well, what do you know. I was waiting impatiently for this arrest. Now, Earl, where did y'all put Mariah? Hmmmm

Godspeed, sweet wee Mariah :angel:
I am so sorry. :cry:

Perhaps he stole the dressers while out disposing of the body so that he'd have an excuse of why he was out at that time. ??

Oh my, this is satellite view of Shaw Hwy in Pender County where they’re searching. This is not good. Unless Earl admits where she is, this looks like searching for an atom in haystack.

attachment.php

And if you zoom in- there is a lot of water in the area LE is said to be searching. (Shaw & 53) including the Cape Fear River which meets the Atlantic in Wilmington.

I am hundreds of posts behind, but the dressers baffle me. I can't imagine how, but the dressers must be connected to the homicide, maybe for hiding the body I suppose? Or the poor little darling was long deceased and coincidentally, EK chose the morning they reported the disappearance to go prowling for something to steal. I can't imagine the dressers being of much value on the resale market for someone looking to get high. All MOO.
Or....they didn't have any dressers in their bedrooms and these were free....sometimes the truth is the simplest idea. IMO

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Here is the warrant posted by MSM on Twitter
attachment.php

Thank you! I was hoping we'd get lucky and someone would have gotten a hold of and posted the affidavit outlining the specific elements of the charges. Maybe we'll see it on Monday when they can get it from the court after Mr. (ahem..cough cough) Kimrey's arraignment.

this is disturbing bc dressers came up for me intuitively during this investigation. I think I'm not allowed to say how but it had to do with hiding and disposing of the body.

Just coming back and saw the news. We are not surprised, right? From thread 1, page 1, we all went "uh oh a live-in boyfriend?"

I have not caught up yet, wondering whether he confessed or why/how do they know Mariah is deceased?

Patience... I'm betting within 24 hours. Less if they actually did find the body (as someone just posted)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My gut says she’s talking as part of some deal to convict Earl. JMO based on some comment made by LE.

this is disturbing bc dressers came up for me intuitively during this investigation. I think I'm not allowed to say how but it had to do with hiding and disposing of the body.
Was it you that posted about this before, earlier in the week?

Or....they didn't have any dressers in their bedrooms and these were free....sometimes the truth is the simplest idea. IMO

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
I don't see someone who just killed his girlfriends 3 yo stopping to steal anything, least of all this cheap furniture. Not even if there isn't a stick of furniture in the whole mobile home. MOO

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Do some drugs give you super powers? I move furniture all the time. He is my size. How would one do that alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coke or Meth cab make you feel like superman, untouchable, or invincible!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member