Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"eah, she's pretty hyperbolic. "BREAKING NEWS!" She's a lot of drama.
But, it's not court. It's an interview with a distraught dad and step mom. The rules of evidence don't apply. And they continue to sound very credible to me."

me too, stunning bombshells!

Oh i forgot that one! "Bombshell tonight!" Ugh.

I've seen her referred to in newspapers as Hunter, that's why I use it. Do you know for fact that she goes by the name of Woods?
I have not seen her referred to as Hunter in MSM, but only on her Facebook page. I also see her referred to as Kristy Woods at the beginning of each thread.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ugh I should just delete my post lol. I was referring to all the gomefund pages, shirts being made etc - wasn't singling any family members out - just the behavior that happens in general when a child is murdered.

Oh. Ok. Got it.

I know everyone here loves AW but I cannot believe he would go on Nancy Grace and announce publicly what false information he thinks KW and EK are telling LE. If LE wanted everyone to know what KW and EK were saying, they would announce it themselves. Floating the theory that a child (his own child!) was involved is so beyond irresponsible I don't know what would prompt someone to do it.

I only listened to the NG interview once, but it was the fiancee who said KW and EK are blaming the son. Why on earth would you say that to the press? How does that help anyone except keeping your own name in the news?

I couldn't agree more. I had to step away until I calmed down. I mean my gosh, everyone has tried to protect and insulate those boys from the media and now this! Now it's out there and chances are it will be repeated in other MSM. If LE had been able to debunk that, no one ever would've known about it. It's out there on the WWW now and it will always be there. I'll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself. I don't want a TO.

I wasn't singling the bio dad out - just in general what goes on in cases of murdered children. I am sure he wasn't paid for interivew. I was referring to all the gomefund pages already set up with regard to profit and to be clear I am not saying bio dad is responsible for setting all those up.

Excellent because I'm sure there's plenty of people in this and the extended family that likely don't or haven't been able to work since this happened. I can guarantee if it was someone in my family I wouldn't be able to work. I'd be a wreck. Hell's bells.....I'm a wreck just FOLLOWING the case.

And this is why I don't understand why some are referring to her by her maiden name. It gets confusing. It seems her legal name is Kristy Woods and MSM refers to her as such. I wish we'd just stick to KW, then.

Actually in the beginning her name was Kristy Kay Hunter Woods, she was using both names if I remember correctly that's why some people used both names.

Hmm...
blame a child to save yourself.
Blame yourself to save your child.

The choice says a TON about a person's character.

I hope a lot of this is just rumor.

I have not seen her referred to as Hunter in MSM, but only on her Facebook page. I also see her referred to as Kristy Woods at the beginning of each thread.

You are probably right , we probably got the full name from her fb page.

I picked up on it because I had to work out who Hunter referred to. I don't know who is right but it would be an unusual detail to have been made up. But I'm happy to stick with Woods if it makes it easier.

I didn't get it from Facebook because I don't use FB.

Hmm...

Unfortunately, the choice should be the truth

As a parent, wouldn't you have the right to see your child, regardless of the state he/she might be?

YOu would have that right but LE and/or the ME would strongly urge you not too but if the remains were in a very sad state I would imagine they MIGHT refuse but I don't know.

A dear friend who was family to me died in my home. I couldn't stop talking about him. To everyone I saw. For days. Beginning with the 911 operator the coroner. It was weird. I had to let them know how special he was, and how much he meant to our family.

(He had battled heroin since the age of 15 but was an educated, cool, intelligent, punk rock, well read feminist who loved music and people and animals and had more integrity and honor and compassion than most on the planet. He died once again trying to get clean).

Sometimes i could hear myself talking about him to total strangers and I realized I may have sounded weird. But I wanted everyone to know how special he was. I remember the coroner, a lady, finally just turned to me and said, "I can see he wasn't a typical addict. He certainly was separated l. His room was so neat and organized. And he had more degrees than I do."

A similar thing happened with my sister in law. I did go on the news and talked about her because I wanted people to know her. I just didn't want them to die anonymously. I can't explain.

I bet the dad and step mom feel that so much stronger when it comes to their precious little girl. They don't want all that's know about her to be horror. They want people to know how important she was. Makes me want to cry.

Hmm...

I was away for the weekend. Im catching up.
Is someone blaming a child for Mariahs death?

I was away for the weekend. Im catching up.
Is someone blaming a child for Mariahs death?

Bio dad and his fiance were on the Nancy Grave podcast. They said that LE has told them that Kristy and Earl are saying the oldest brother killed Mariah and that they panicked.

Heartbreaking is all I have to say. I thought I heard and saw it all and quite honestly I am skeptical of why NG did that podcast while emotions were running high in this case already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState