Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I'm buying the "accident" but why hasn't LE charged anyone with Mariah's murder? They found her body under water and believe EK put her there so why not charge. I believe there must be some question of what happened in that home on early Monday morning. JMO

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Probably awaiting Autopsy results before charging...

OT but it's so jarring when you're listening to a True Crime podcast (or NG) and they break in at a dramatic moment to talk about cooking your own Blue Apron meal or trying a super beets smoothy. Oof they should save the ads for the beginning or end!

I'm hoping it was an accident that they covered up. So much better than the alternatives.

(I really hate Nancy Grace.)

At this point I would believe what AW had to say verses the stories mommy and live in have had to say

Except he's disobeying LE requests and likely hurting the case - the more he goes against those providing him rational, reasonable counsel the more he hurts his own credibility, imho.

But AW's story is what his friend told him KW's father told them KW said so the whole story is from KW anyway! That's why I don't believe any of this, from anyone.

AW was listening on speaker phone to KW's father

I wonder how they found her 25 miles away from her home, was there a tip?

But AW's story is what his friend told him KW's father told them KW said so the whole story is from KW anyway! That's why I don't believe any of this, from anyone.

AW and his GF went with their friend who works with KW's dad. The friend put KW's dad on speaker phone, so AW heard exactly what KW's father was telling the friend.

I'm not sure I'm buying the "accident" but why hasn't LE charged anyone with Mariah's murder? They found her body under water and believe EK put her there so why not charge. I believe there must be some question of what happened in that home on early Monday morning. JMO

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

They haven't even gotten the autopsy report yet. They'll make their charges when they're confident of a conviction IMO. The witness testimony has to match the story the autopsy tells.

AW was listening on speaker phone to KW's father

I thought they said they spoke to him as soon as it happened, and then another time they followed up by calling secretly and listening in?

Over the last couple of days I’ve had a thought that won’t leave my mind. The word ‘remains’ makes me think that this poor babes body may not be in one piece or she has been dead for some time. Was she removed from the trailer because of smell.

ive hated saying this, made myself cry

I'm not sure what condition Mariah's body would be in after being in water for several days assuming she died on the 26th/27th. Not sure what the general temps. and water temps were, but I would imagine not cold enough to do much preservation.

I'm hoping it was an accident that they covered up. So much better than the alternatives.

(I really hate Nancy Grace.)

But still, if it was an accident they should have called for help right away. Healthy ppl call 911 or quickly put the kid in the car and race to the ER if possible. Why was that home scared to call right away? I have a feeling Mariah was deceased a few days before they called. JMO

Did LE state they asked the bio father not to speak? Or did he say that?

I am confused by the initials in this case, if anyone can clear them up in a quick way.

Also, homicide technically means death at the hands of another, as in caused by another person, as far as I know. It can later be assigned as manslaughter if deemed to be unintentional but careless. I can't quite rule out this latest tale only because of the current charges against the Live-in. But hearing anything, even a weather report via Nancy Grace would bring me to check the skies for myself.

Jmo

I know everyone here loves AW but I cannot believe he would go on Nancy Grace and announce publicly what false information he thinks KW and EK are telling LE. If LE wanted everyone to know what KW and EK were saying, they would announce it themselves. Floating the theory that a child (his own child!) was involved is so beyond irresponsible I don't know what would prompt someone to do it.

I only listened to the NG interview once, but it was the fiancee who said KW and EK are blaming the son. Why on earth would you say that to the press? How does that help anyone except keeping your own name in the news?

I'm with you. AW's pain and emotion are very genuine, IMO. I only question AW when he repeats what KW has stated directly to her or through another party, because I personally find her less credible. If they really were in Raleigh all day and didn't get back till 11:30 or 12:00, wouldn't his family there have been able to corroborate their whereabouts, minus the 3 hour drive back? Just thinking back to LE wanting anyone to come forward that had contact with them that Sunday or Monday makes me wonder if they returned earlier than AW was told or if they left Raleigh much earlier and stopped somewhere on the way home. The location Mariah was found is on the way.

At this point I would believe what AW had to say verses the stories mommy and live in have had to say

I'm not sure what condition Mariah's body would be in after being in water for several days assuming she died on the 26th/27th. Not sure what the general temps. and water temps were, but I would imagine not cold enough to do much preservation.

It was mentioned somewhere farther back in this thread that Mariah's dad is going to view the remains tomorrow (Tues). If they weren't intact and presentable they wouldn't allow a viewing.

Listening to NG now. Didn't LE just ask the dad to not speak to the media?

OT I miss when we had hours of Jane and Nancy on HLN every night. I didn't agree with how they covered a lot of cases but I still watched.
Catching up, I don't know if anyone has answered you, I believe this was probably recorded on Sunday because it seems to be before today's court appearance.

ETA It was recorded Sunday because they made reference to Monday, rather than saying today.

I'm with you. AW's pain and emotion are very genuine, IMO. I only question AW when he repeats what KW has stated directly to her or through another party, because I personally find her less credible. If they really were in Raleigh all day and didn't get back till 11:30 or 12:00, wouldn't his family there have been able to corroborate their whereabouts, minus the 3 hour drive back? Just thinking back to LE wanting anyone to come forward that had contact with them that Sunday or Monday makes me wonder if they returned earlier than AW was told or if they left Raleigh much earlier and stopped somewhere on the way home. The location Mariah was found is on the way.

I don't know what AW actually believes, he was just repeating the conv he overheard from KW's father. Have to add it sounds better than that story that was first reported.

It was mentioned somewhere farther back in this thread that Mariah's dad is going to view the remains tomorrow (Tues). If they weren't intact and presentable they wouldn't allow a viewing.

As a parent, wouldn't you have the right to see your child, regardless of the state he/she might be?

Sorry for the confusion. Someone was questioning who KH was regarding the father commenting and I added "father". But yes, KH and KW are one in the same and I need to stick to using one. Apologies.

No KH is Kristy Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member