Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of what dad is saying is true and Mom and boyfriend made this up- then those boys never need to see her again. For everyone’s sake I hope it’s not true.

I’m talking about the Nancy grace interview being done right now. Sorry I don’t have a link i started listening on my iPad and I’m posting this from my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the first I've heard of Maple Hill. Is that the same as the Shelter Creek area where she was found? If so, it would appear that multiple people (outside of LE) knew from the start how this was going to end. My heart breaks for AW.

Yes, same area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Might explain the current charges against EK, if true.

Jmo

Yes and hopefully the autopsy tells the real story along with everything else they have. Just like the sherin Mathews case they may have charged on what was “admitted”- not necessarily what happened.

Between this case, Sherin Mathews and other cases mentioned upstream, I am going to take a much-needed break and walk.

Thanks to Everyone for your input.

Between this case, Sherin Mathews and other cases mentioned upstream, I am going to take a much-needed break and walk.

Thanks to Everyone for your input.

Me too. [emoji26]

I would think if LE told the bio dad the information that Kristy and boyfriend were blaming brother - then Kristy would of been arrested by now just like Earl because it would mean Kristy told LE she knew Mariah was dead and helped cover it up. This whole thing just doesn't make sense to me - why would LE be giving any family member inside information like that about an investigation?

Listening to NG now. Didn't LE just ask the dad to not speak to the media?

OT I miss when we had hours of Jane and Nancy on HLN every night. I didn't agree with how they covered a lot of cases but I still watched.

Wow, in that NG interview, Mariah's dad says they are blaming one of her brothers for killing her and then they panicked.

RSBM

Mariah's BROTHER(s) ??? W.T.F. ????
Since KH claims that Earl told Mariah to go back to bed at 12-1am --- what were the boys doing awake ?
Were there other people in the house ? Was it possible Earl or Kristy were pimping Mariah out for sex ? :(

I've read about druggies doing that. Anything for money.

But I highly doubt her little brothers killed her.
:moo:

Haven’t listened to interview yet. But I have to say Nancy l Grace must know LE told the dad to keep quiet with media. Why is she doing this interview? She should know better.

No sorry I wasn’t clear one of Mariah’s brothers did it. (Is what he said she said to her dad)

I don't buy that, that one of her brother's killed her, but it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened accidentally.

Haven’t listened to interview yet. But I have to say Nancy l Grace must know LE told the dad to keep quiet with media. Why is she doing this interview? She should know better.

And no doubt the defense attorney is making notes as he listens :facepalm:

This is the first time I listen to NG and this interview is totally crazy. I'm still surprise there are not more people charge with at least obstruction.

Just checking in and saw little Mariah has been found. I need to play catch up here but wanted to say:

Rest in peace, beautiful angel.

We love you, Mariah:heartbeat:

I would think if LE told the bio dad the information that Kristy and boyfriend were blaming brother - then Kristy would of been arrested by now just like Earl because it would mean Kristy told LE she knew Mariah was dead and helped cover it up. This whole thing just doesn't make sense to me - why would LE be giving any family member inside information like that about an investigation?

You would think but mom could be playing the "poor me" card and the cops are looking to give her a pass. You know, grieving mother blah blah.

I don't buy that, that one of her brother's killed her, but it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened accidentally.

I don’t buy it either. And you don’t cover up an accident to make it look like a murder. Nope.

Says EK and KW were with the kids at EK's family in Raleigh and didn't get back till 11:30 or 12:00 that night (busting the original 11:00 timeline). Says when Mariah started crying an hour later, KW told EK to handle it. His information is supposedly coming from KW's father, through someone who works for him (a mutual acquaintance to AW). AW says he hasn't a chance to talk to the boys yet, they are still in CPS's custody. He has been told Mariah's body should be back by Tuesday from Greenville, NC. LE expert on NG said EK was interviewed 3 times, KH 2 times. AW's finance is saying LE hasn't divulged much, waiting on the autopsy results to come back, but that KH and EK are now trying to say that one of the sons did it.

So the boys are in CPS custody (as I posted yesterday,) and not in the custody of the grandmother.

If the info stated in the NG podcast is true it speaks volumes on KW.

She probably doesn't care and just wants the juicy details.

I don’t buy it either. And you don’t cover up an accident to make it look like a murder. Nope.

IMO, it's happened before but I don't want to start a discussion on that case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste