Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for the sake of the investigation and the trial bio dad needs to zip it like LE asked him to do.

Ok, next we'll hear there was a 3 page letter left in the house from the real killer.

Put them in the same pot and let them stew

You would think but mom could be playing the "poor me" card and the cops are looking to give her a pass. You know, grieving mother blah blah.

She can play the poor me card all she wants - but LE doesn't give a pass on people who participate or conceal the murder of a child.

Ok NG is now saying "it is fact..." "we have learned..." when what they're talking about is hearsay three people removed. Everything they're saying is coming from a friend of AW who works for KW's father, who says KW's father told him that KW said...

I mean I get that people want news, but this is a stretch.

RSBM

Mariah's BROTHER(s) ??? W.T.F. ????
Since KH claims that Earl told Mariah to go back to bed at 12-1am --- what were the boys doing awake ?
Were there other people in the house ? Was it possible Earl or Kristy were pimping Mariah out for sex ? :(

I've read about druggies doing that. Anything for money.

But I highly doubt her little brothers killed her.
:moo:

I suppose anything is possible. Maybe she is blaming her r son so she doesnt lose loverboy?. Maybe a child in an abusive household learns to imitate the adults? Just speculation..Not buying it at the moment. JMO

You would think but mom could be playing the "poor me" card and the cops are looking to give her a pass. You know, grieving mother blah blah.
I don't see LE giving anyone a break if they were involved in killing a 3 y/o. Not even a grieving mother. Maybe there is something to the accident theory. I thought when LE found Mariah's body they would high tale it to the magistrates office to get a murder warrant but that didn't happen. Can't wait for COD.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I don't see LE giving anyone a break if they were involved in killing a 3 y/o. Not even a grieving mother. Maybe there is something to the accident theory. I thought when LE found Mariah's body they would high tale it to the magistrates office to get a murder warrant but that didn't happen. Can't wait for COD.

I'm not buying accident at all. In the presser before she was found, FBI said this was a homicide.

ETA According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation the search for Mariah Woods has changed from a missing persons case to a homicide case.

This news came out of an afternoon press briefing with the Onslow County Sheriff’s and the FBI on Saturday.

http://wnct.com/2017/12/02/breaking-news-live-in-boyfriend-arrested-in-mariah-woods-case/

How often does a case come up where it may be too hard to prove the individual "murderer" but still satisfactorily convict all of the parties involved?

I can see this whole thing devolving into multiple parties blaming each other for the act, but still enough proof to say they were all involved after the act.

Over the last couple of days I’ve had a thought that won’t leave my mind. The word ‘remains’ makes me think that this poor babes body may not be in one piece or she has been dead for some time. Was she removed from the trailer because of smell.

ive hated saying this, made myself cry

Didn't AW say he was listening in on a conversation between the worker and KW's dad? If so, the dad would be reporting what he was told by KW directly. AW & HC (fiancee) said they told LE about the Maple Hill reference earlier (from the conversation they overheard). Still looking for a local to confirm this is the same area she was found, but that would definitely tie the two together. I don't doubt LE had a lot of leads to sift through, just thinking this may have been one of them. MOO

Ok NG is now saying "it is fact..." "we have learned..." when what they're talking about is hearsay three people removed. Everything they're saying is coming from a friend of AW who works for KW's father, who says KW's father told him that KW said...

I mean I get that people want news, but this is a stretch.

I'm not buying accident at all. In the presser before she was found, FBI said this was a homicide.
I'm not sure I'm buying the "accident" but why hasn't LE charged anyone with Mariah's murder? They found her body under water and believe EK put her there so why not charge. I believe there must be some question of what happened in that home on early Monday morning. JMO

Didn't AW say he was listening in on a conversation between the worker and KW's dad? If so, the dad would be reporting what he was told by KW directly. AW & HC (fiancee) said they told LE about the Maple Hill reference earlier (from the conversation they overheard). Still looking for a local to confirm this is the same area she was found, but that would definitely tie the two together. I don't doubt LE had a lot of leads to sift through, just thinking this may have been one of them. MOO

At this point I would believe what AW had to say verses the stories mommy and live in have had to say

On the NG podcast AW and his fiancé said they were with their friend who works with KW’s father when their friend was talking to KW’s father on speaker phone. They also said KW’s dad was unaware the friend had the phone on speaker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At this point I would believe what AW had to say verses the stories mommy and live in have had to say

But AW's story is what his friend told him KW's father told them KW said so the whole story is from KW anyway! That's why I don't believe any of this, from anyone.

Only in this case, it's not just his word against her's, there could also have been a 10 year old witness to what was said or done. I hate that for those little boys, it breaks my heart to think they may have been witness to their sister's murder.

How often does a case come up where it may be too hard to prove the individual "murderer" but still satisfactorily convict all of the parties involved?

I can see this whole thing devolving into multiple parties blaming each other for the act, but still enough proof to say they were all involved after the act.

Exactly. I haven't said anything here since I'm still new and don't want to step on any toes but I'd expect people, at least on this forum, not to trust anything Nancy Grace has to say or attempts to put forward. She has destroyed more innocent lives than I can imagine and it terrifies me to think the likes of her was once a prosecutor. How many innocent people are sitting in prison because she just had to win.

I'm not a fan of NG, but it was not NG who said this about Mariah's brother.

Exactly. I haven't said anything here since I'm still new and don't want to step on any toes but I'd expect people, at least on this forum, not to trust anything Nancy Grace has to say or attempts to put forward. She has destroyed more innocent lives than I can imagine and it terrifies me to think the likes of her was once a prosecutor. How many innocent people are sitting in prison because she just had to win.

Interview was with AW not NG. NG only repeated what BioDad had to say. At this point I have more faith in AW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franckybaby999