Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not feel that this was an intentional murder, but rather a homicide due to abuse and neglect, repeatedly, until finally her little body could take no more. Even if her ultimate death was at the hands of the bf, the mother is also to blame imo. She could have/should have seen it coming! I also think it could have been any of the three children at any time to die due to abuse and neglect of the mother.

Oh yes!! That is very much the cycle of dysfunction! Mentions that in the article at some point. That that is one reason these men abuse. Had experienced abuse themselves and had never been treated. Getting that treatment is critical. Wherever the boys end up they MUST have therapy for PTSD and breaking the abuse cycle. This is my only concern with AW and HC getting the boys, is them providing access to sufficient abs *good* therapy due to financial limitations. (with some exceptions of a well run local agency and a well trained social worker the free stuff from CPS just doesn't get it done)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saying.....my experience with therapists in family matters has been terrible! Just looking for their paycheck!

What video is this? I get an error message when trying to open it, is there another link? TIA

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

I am curious as well. These threads have been impossible for me to keep up with!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(I just want to say I wish I could read every post here! It is great when threads move quickly of course, usually indictive of many members joining in..anyway, just wanted to say that, that I'm past the point of no return as far as being able to read every post, and I was goodup until til now. This happens sometimes in threads, people fall hopelessly behind.)

There could be eyewitnesses.

I thought they figured it out between talking with the boys, info from the boy's grandparents, and the individual who they (LE) said they were "going to bring Mariah home to her", loosely quoted.

The Sheriff stated that he knew the cause of death, but was still waiting for the autopsy report.

This was on Ashleigh Banfield a couple nights ago. I'll look to see if the transcripts are available yet.

I've been thinking about this phone call, and why it will be protected from the public. It's possible that they could hear the boys saying something in the background. If they witnessed it all, they would have been screaming, crying and could have said something that is important in this case. I hope that phone call has some evidence to put the mother behind bars, with that monster.

The Sheriff stated that he knew the cause of death, but was still waiting for the autopsy report.

This was on Ashleigh Banfield a couple nights ago. I'll look to see if the transcripts are available yet.

I saw that. Someone asked if there were any visible injuries I think, and he said he knows the answer which was obvious to him, but will have to wait for the results. To me it sounds like she did have visible injuries, but he isn't saying anything yet.

:facepalm:

I saw that. Someone asked if there were any visible injuries I think, and he said he knows the answer which was obvious to him, but will have to wait for the results. To me it sounds like she did have visible injuries, but he isn't saying anything yet.

Something I keep meaning to bring up but then get sidetracked -

I noticed the acronym CPS given related to the documents didn't refer to Child Protective Services. It said CPS (Certification Practice Statement).

See quote here

Editor's Note: A WFMY News 2 digital producer spoke with Daily News reporter Amanda Thames to verify the information in the documents. She confirmed her information came from the CPS (Certification Practice Statement) documents the father presented.Here are some of the court documents released:

http://www.wfmynews2.com/news/local...s-sexually-abused-by-moms-boyfriend/496965834

I sort of expected to wake up to news of further arrests this morning. Do we know if KW attended the visitation? I’ve been unable to keep up so if answered I’ve missed it in my cursory carchup

I sort of expected to wake up to news of further arrests this morning. Do we know if KW attended the visitation? I’ve been unable to keep up so if answered I’ve missed it in my cursory carchup

Yes, according to a post way way way back on the other thread....

I too skipped over a few 100 posts....

I've been thinking.

KW posted some memes on facebook about "what's done is done and what's gone is gone" and another one about relationships ending, and another one to the effect of being lonely and forgotten about. All pretty revealing of her state of mind in the 4 days before Thanksgiving.

She knows at some point EK is (ab)using Mariah for his sexual needs. Her true feelings about that we don't know, she may have gone from thinking it was amusing or even a turn on ( :sick: :sick: ) one time, or even as a punishment to Mariah for being a beautiful 'blonde' baby who got lots of adoration and attention for being the first or only granddaughter, to in the end feeling Mariah had replaced her. Especially if her and EK were fighting, which the memes that week allude to.

Her pink hair bow (I know sorry :) ! I won't post it again) looks like an attempt to become Mariah.

What is going on in this picture?

46C41CDD00000578-5136951-image-m-39_1512147949881.jpg

Why is she feeding the doll for the picture? Mariah doesn't want her to. Everything about her body and face speaks to her feelings about her mum doing that. She has switched off, gone blank. Mum is oblivious, the picture is about her.

There is one thing that KW said in the missing appeal when asked what Mariah means to her:

"she's got the personality of make you laugh [...] she knows how to make your day brighter".

That is to say she treated only-just-3-years-old Mariah as knowing the needs of those around her. It's seeing Mariah as mature.

I can see motive for her wanting to hurt Mariah in a flash of temper, along with other scenarios where Mariah dies at the hands of EK.

Will the ME be able to get a reasonable TOD? I still think she may have been “gone” longer before the 911 call. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties