Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the ME be able to get a reasonable TOD? I still think she may have been “gone” longer before the 911 call. JMO
Me too.

I'm hoping that there might be a scientific way of establishing from vegetation or other wildlife in the water that might have settled on her skin that they might have a way of establishing the state of decomposition of her body before she was put there. But she could have been put inside something like a box? Too many variables really to wonder about.

What does it mean when you get:

SERVICE UNAVAILABLE:

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I've received this error this morning when trying to go to the next page, etc. on WS and I also got it last night. TIA

SERVICE UNAVAILABLE:

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I've received this error this morning when trying to go to the next page, etc. on WS and I also got it last night. TIA

I also got that last night. It means the site is down, maybe the servers crashed or something.

I also got that last night. It means the site is down, maybe the servers crashed or something.

O/T

Me too---found a message that said it was down because Dave (the tech guy) was working.

SERVICE UNAVAILABLE:

"No need to panic if Websleuth is down a few times today. Dave (our tech guy ) is doing some work and he will the forum back up in moments."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=722366177966820&id=311461642390611

they must have, bc they found enough evidence to ascertain that Mariah was no longer alive. I mean, what kind of evidence tells you that with no body?

Cadaver dogs may have hit/alerted.
iirc, sniffer dogs were brought in, although it wasn't stated what "type" of sniffer dogs.

Could've been more than one thing in the determination:
cadaver dogs hitting, in conjunction with eye(ear)witness accounts; and/or other evidence - blood or otherwise. There may or may not have been any blood at all.

jmoo

Her pink hair bow (I know sorry :) ! I won't post it again) looks like an attempt to become Mariah.

I agree, she certainly has a victim or martyr mindset. You're absolutely right.

In that picture, KW isn't wearing the pink bow. It's a gift bow, probably Mariah's birthday, and it's attached to the tiara Mariah is wearing.

I agree, she certainly has a victim or martyr mindset. You're absolutely right.

In that picture, KW isn't wearing the pink bow. It's a gift bow, probably Mariah's birthday, and it's attached to the tiara Mariah is wearing.
I wasn't referring to that picture, did you miss the pink bow photo? I won't repost it, it had quite an effect on people :D

I wasn't referring to that picture, did you miss the pink bow photo? I won't repost it, it had quite an effect on people :D
Ugh. I can't get past the innuendo of mom putting the bottle in the babydoll's mouth and the juxtaposition of the expressions on their faces. A thousand words, minimum.

She didn’t tell a friend where to find the body...it was Kristys father that knew where the body was (allegedly). Maybe her father told the Police what he knew?

Please tell us where we can see/hear this in MSM.

Lol, sorry! I have been skimming again.
I am pretty sure I missed a lot. I think this is one picture I'll skip.

No, wait. I'm going back to find it. :lookingitup:

I'll find the post no. for you, just a tick.

#842 last thread

I am curious as well. These threads have been impossible for me to keep up with!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think It's the Nancy Grace interview with Alex Woods, and Heather. Don't quote me that though.

Please don't quote the pic when you find it.....I can NOT unsee it.

Please tell us where we can see/hear this in MSM.
NG podcast, HC said the grandfather said on loudspeaker (so HC and AW heard him) they wouldn't find Mariah, they needed to be looking around Maple Hill area and he had told a detective.

NG podcast, HC said the grandfather said on loudspeaker (so HC and AW heard him) they wouldn't find Mariah, they needed to be looking around Maple Hill area and he had told a detective.

Hmmm. OK, so is the grandfather under heavy interrogation? Obviously he knew something that was key to this investigation. They ALL need to be arrested, and the remaining children given to people with no drug history and gainful employment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr