NC - Mother charged after infant found dead on Christmas Eve

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could this Momma be the victim of Domestic Abuse?

Who else is going to assault her, the mother of three small children, other than her significant other?

She was awake or alert enough to tell EMS she had been assaulted and when, but did not disclose by whom. Hmm... The father of these children tells a tale that is a bit far fetched for me to believe...but was quick to throw out she had or had had problems with prescription meds.

The picture of her today on the television screen, makes me see a woman living in a severe domestic abuse life, with an additional drug addiction problem, and 3 tiny children. She has a look of fear, defeat, scared, no where to turn, loss. How can we get her help in dealing with all she is?

I trust LE looks closely into her assault claim and also why she is taking meds 7 months after the birth of her son.

I'm with you. Severe abuse and addiction go hand in hand. I pray we find the truth and that she gets help as well.

I agree with everyone else about the boyfriend/father. If he knew his girlfriend/mother of children had a severe RX problem, why would he leave her in charge of children? I would think there is some culpability right there. Kinda reminds me of the Andrea Yates case. Husband knew she had severe mental problems, yet leaves her at home with 5 kids when he works.

Poor children one is gone and the others God only knows what they saw. Christmas will forever be tarnished. Rip baby boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*10 June 2016:
Jerry Allen Sr. tearfully told the 911 dispatcher that he found his son face down on the couch. Allen said he flipped his child over to discover he was dead.

“He’s beyond help, ma’am. He’s beyond help,” Allen said in a recording of the 911 call.

The baby’s sisters, ages 3 and 4 at the time, can be heard crying in the background of the call.

“Their mother was asleep when I walked in,” Allen told the operator. “They’re butt-naked. I don’t know why they’re naked. I don’t understand what happened.”

Mother of five

The home was filthy with animal feces on the floor when emergency crews arrived, reports say. Emergency crews found Tillman extremely intoxicated from prescribed medications, according to investigators.

Tillman and Allen lived together with their three children, but Tillman has two other daughters who did not live in the home, according to a former boyfriend.

Jerry Allen Jr. was taken to regular doctor visits at least five times before his death, the autopsy report says

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back