GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya but there's also a difference between checking someone out and charging them.

Well if that's Kelli's right hand holding the phone, then her tattoo is on her right thigh, not the left like FL Gurl states as a fact. So which is it?

My guess is, based on what we know of Kelli's troubled marriage, she left the apartment without wearing her ring. We don't even know if she had a diamond or just a simple band ring. I don't get the impression that MB had the kind of money it takes to buy Kelli a big diamond, even smallish ones cost well over a grand.

My point of relaying the story about the woman who was convicted of killing her ex and his gf after ten years had gone by is that certain authorities were sure she was guilty but couldn't get the case to trial due to someone saying there wasn't enough evidence. They could have just forgot about it but later looked at the case again. So we don't know if the police suspect MB but feel there is not ENOUGH evidence to charge him. They haven't told the public anything. Or, they may believe NH is the one and only suspect. With no more information given out by LE, I personally have no clue. I hope they're not locked into tunnel vision and that they're watching whoever they should be watching. LE hasn't explained any facts to us, the public, that have cleared anybody. :twocents:

Kelli's tattoo was on her upper left thigh. If she had her wedding band on it was small and may not be visible in this picture if you can't see a front view of her hand. Besides, this picture was taken before she left her apartment and she may not of put her ring or earrings on yet.

If true, she's holding the phone with her left hand.

Some say right, some say left. :waitasec: I say she didn't wear her wedding ring because she had ousted Mike from the apartment and was divorcing him. That's my opinion based on early reports and behavior and I'm not changing it, so there. :what:

I'm tired of the back tracking and confusion that happens when it's clear what was said in the beginning.

She doesn't appear to be wearing a ring on that right hand, the one holding the phone. We can't see her left hand in that photo.
<snip>
That's correct. Obviously I've never been married.

Some say right, some say left. :waitasec: <snipped>
It is confusing and I'm aware of her tattoo, but she is holding an iPhone, so the "bite" out of the apple is is facing across her body..which can only happen when holding an iPhone in your right hand and taking a pic (or just looking) in the mirror. If you hold the iPhone in your left hand the bite faces away from your body.

IMO, a missing persons jewelry IS an issue. And, IMO, a big one at that.
:

Whether or not she was wearing her wedding band/ring can also give some insight into her relationship with her husband. It's not much, but every little bit helps.

Jewelry may be helpful and it's presence is evidence, but I still don't see how the public knowing or not knowing about jewelry the victim may have worn will help find the person's body.

If you are out on a hike and stumble upon a piece of jewelry that matches the description of a local missing person you would hopefully inform LE as opposed to the variety of other plausible scenarios.

Some say right, some say left. :waitasec: I say she didn't wear her wedding ring because she had ousted Mike from the apartment and was divorcing him. That's my opinion based on early reports and behavior and I'm not changing it, so there. :what:

I'm tired of the back tracking and confusion that happens when it's clear what was said in the beginning.

I couldn't agree more! I think the state of their marriage was pretty clear early on. I am all for discussing new theories or plausible alternatives but there are so many different layers to Kelli's case that its easy to create confusion.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio

Call in to speak with the host at-
760) 825-0933

upcoming
ON THIS EDITION OF TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO WE WELCOME MARC KLAAS OF THE KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION

Join us every Sunday at 8:00 PM Eastern/5:00 PM Pacific for Tricia's True Crime Radio Radio.

Based on the wildly popular true crime forum Websleuths.com (

That is your right not Kelli's right. You have to look at the photo as if you were standing behind her looking over her shoulder.

She's definitely holding the phone in her right hand, you can tell by the way the Apple logo on the back of the phone is oriented.

And she's not wearing her ring in the photo. Whether she put it on before she went out or didn't wear it that night...we don't know. We do know that her sister Olivia confirmed they were having problems in the marriage (I believe that was in the most recent webcast interview show they did). It doesn't necessarily throw up a red flag to me that her husband deniesit because I've seen too many of these cases where innocent people don't admit problems pertaining to the missing person, it happens a lot.

Her family still vehemently asserts that her husband had nothing to do with her disappearance. And, as I said before, I don't think it's right to accuse the guy unless law enforcement or the family gives us a reason to. The last comment the lead investigator made seemed to indicate clearly to me that LE is very focused on Holbert.

That is your right not Kelli's right. You have to look at the photo as if you were standing behind her looking over her shoulder.
That's what I did...I recreated her pic by doing the same thing with my phone in a mirror. I don't see how the pic can be recreated with the phone in the left hand. If someone can explain otherwise, I'm open to it, but I'm not the only one to come to the conclusion, based on the Apple logo, that she was holding the phone in her right hand.

If you are out on a hike and stumble upon a piece of jewelry that matches the description of a local missing person you would hopefully inform LE as opposed to the variety of other plausible scenarios.

Let's relate this to Kelli's case specifically: WHO saw KB's hands and ears to verify if she was wearing any jewelry that night in question and who then was able to describe it to police? Remember, her sister didn't live in NC. Her husband was living in FL. WHO saw Kelli that night who can verify what jewelry she was wearing? Should police speculate that she maybe was wearing jewelry even if they don't know, have no confirmation, and her family also isn't sure if she had any on that night or what it might have been, and throw that info out there to the public just in case?

The argument here is that someone will find a piece of jewelry, tie it to a missing KB, and I guess it will lead searchers to KB's body and solve the case?

WHO saw KB's hands and ears to verify if she was wearing any jewelry that night in question and who then was able to describe it to police? Should police speculate that she maybe was wearing jewelry even if they don't know, have no confirmation, and her family also isn't sure if she had any on that night or what it might have been, and throw that info out there to the public just in case?

The argument here is that someone will find a piece of jewelry, tie it to a missing KB, and I guess it will lead searchers to KB's body and solve the case?

You don't necessarily need any witness accounts of what jewelery she was wearing. There are plenty of "one of a kind" or easily identifiable pieces that could potentially lead to major breaks in the case. Engagement rings, wedding bands, family heirlooms, class/military rings etc. Anything that individual was known to wear on a consistent basis could be helpful.

This is likely to be of particular concern with the upcoming hunting season. I suppose it wouldn't be too terribly out of character for someone to notice a ring but decide not to disturb it, or just plain keep it for yourself. But if a specific description of that ring was passed around to all the hunters you have a better chance of recovery.

Jewelery that can be tied in some way to the missing person could also identify a new area of interest. She may have been forcefully led through the area and the piece was dropped during a struggle, or maybe even on purpose. There is also the off chance of recovering some type of DNA evidence that could link back to the assailant- one heck of a long shot though!

Just a lil fact- One of Ted Bundy's first victims lost an earring and a shoe during their initial struggle. He noticed this the next day and actually went back to retrieve them only to find LE already on scene. Unfortunately, they hadn't combed the parking lot where Bundy recovered the items.

I am sorry, sundrop, but it is most definitely her right hand holding the phone. Please try the experiment, the results will surprise you!

Calling VOH...(I assume you still catch up here every once in a while). You were there that night, do you have any recollection as to whether Kelli was wearing a wedding ring the night she went missing?
Thanks!

I'm sure it was discussed long ago, but I would be curious to know if the orthopaedic clinic across from King's Creek has surveillance cameras. I also just noticed you can't make an immediate left coming out of King's Creek onto Ramsey if you were leaving Kelli's. I wonder if there are more cameras on Ramsey the opposite way from Froggy Bottoms.

I'm sure it was discussed long ago, but I would be curious to know if the orthopaedic clinic across from King's Creek has surveillance cameras. I also just noticed you can't make an immediate left coming out of King's Creek onto Ramsey if you were leaving Kelli's. I wonder if there are more cameras on Ramsey the opposite way from Froggy Bottoms.

I cannot comment on the specifics, but I do know they have been very extensive in their analysis of all known video feeds along Ramsey St and the general area.

I tried it; I get different results. Also, it my understand that when the Iphone actually saved a mirror photo it saves it as a normal photo image.

An item in someone's hand doesn't change based on a photo it is only the way you are viewing it. If you stand back at the bed behind Kelli in the photo and look towards her, that will tell you the correct hand the phone is in.

I am sorry, sundrop, but it is most definitely her right hand holding the phone. Please try the experiment, the results will surprise you!

I tried it; I get different results. Also, it my understand that when the Iphone actually saved a mirror photo it saves it as a normal photo image.

An item in someone's hand doesn't change based on a photo it is only the way you are viewing it. If you stand back at the bed behind Kelli in the photo and look towards her, that will tell you the correct hand the phone is in.

It shouldn't matter how the image is saved, because of the simple fact that when you hold your iPhone in front of you like Kelli is doing, the bite in the Apple logo (on the back of the phone, which you can't see) faces to your left. Even if it were saved as a mirror image, this would still indicate the phone being held in the right hand.

If she had some other brand of phone the hand she's holding it in might be in doubt, but there's only one way to hold an iPhone and have the logo oriented in that direction.

Well, based on someone on here who knew Kelli said "Kelli's tattoo was on her upper left thigh" I believe that.

Calling VOH...(I assume you still catch up here every once in a while). You were there that night, do you have any recollection as to whether Kelli was wearing a wedding ring the night she went missing?
Thanks!

I don't feel comfortable answering this. I do check in here still.

I can tell you the police are still diligently working on the case.

I don't think they view the "brick wall" we view them to have hit as much of a brick wall as they do a "speed bump" They do know a lot more than they have let out to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon