GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bumping this up for Kelli :rose: every once in awhile there is a case that for some reason takes an extra part of your heart. Where are you Kelli :rose: Thinking of you and your Loved one's who must miss you so much. I check in here hoping.......sigh :please:

NH has been transferred to Craven Correctional Institution on unrelated felony charges. Now that he will be in population lets hope he will run his mouth to the right person!

NH has been transferred to Craven Correctional Institution on unrelated felony charges. Now that he will be in population lets hope he will run his mouth to the right person!

Thanks for the info. He doesn't have any dates on the court calendar for his felony charge of living to close to a facility that cares for minors anymore, so I wonder if he's been sentenced. Would be nice to know for how long if he has.

He's been sentenced and is now doing his time.

Thanks for the info. He doesn't have any dates on the court calendar for his felony charge of living to close to a facility that cares for minors anymore, so I wonder if he's been sentenced. Would be nice to know for how long if he has.

Do you know how long he got? I am surprised this wasn't it the news. I wonder if he is a suspect or person of interest still in this case?

Do you know how long he got? I am surprised this wasn't it the news. I wonder if he is a suspect or person of interest still in this case?

Yeah, I'm truly shocked that a sentencing hearing came and went with no news coverage at all. I would have thought even the recent brief article would have/could have mentioned him being sentenced.

The the best chance to find out how long he'll be locked up, if it isn't mentioned in the news and if none of our posters here can tell us, is probably here:

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/offendersearch.do?method=view

It's the NC Dept of Public Safety site where you can search for offenders in the system. It's got his transfer to prison on 10/19 listed but none of his other info has been updated. Hopefully it will be brought up to date soon. Also, the NC sex offender registry might have something eventually.

Ok, maybe I am reading this wrong...
Craven Correctional Institution is one of the state’s largest prison processing centers. Convicted felons from North Carolina jails enter the system by first going through processing at the 796 bed, medium security prison. During the three-to-four week period that they are at Craven, new admissions are tested, evaluated, and interviewed to determine assignments to prisons, jobs, and programs. More than 400 inmates process though Craven Correctional Institution each month. The $24.3 million dollar prison was dedicated in 1996 and employs approximately 350 people.

This makes it sound to me like he will only be there a short time, and then be moved?
Still shocked that this didn't make the news, since Kelli's case was so high profile, and more or less NH was the only poi they had named. The lack of news makes me wonder what is going on, like are they focused on someone else?

Ok, maybe I am reading this wrong...
Craven Correctional Institution is one of the state’s largest prison processing centers. Convicted felons from North Carolina jails enter the system by first going through processing at the 796 bed, medium security prison. During the three-to-four week period that they are at Craven, new admissions are tested, evaluated, and interviewed to determine assignments to prisons, jobs, and programs. More than 400 inmates process though Craven Correctional Institution each month. The $24.3 million dollar prison was dedicated in 1996 and employs approximately 350 people.

This makes it sound to me like he will only be there a short time, and then be moved?
Still shocked that this didn't make the news, since Kelli's case was so high profile, and more or less NH was the only poi they had named. The lack of news makes me wonder what is going on, like are they focused on someone else?

Even if LE is focused on someone else, I'm surprised MSM didn't report it.

I suppose any coverage is better than no coverage, but that article was about as abbreviated as one can get. I certainly would have hoped for some actual investigative journalism surrounding the 6 month date or at least a more comprehensive summary.

Understand the feelings of frustration.

I have followed many cases that received virtually little to no media attention, let alone 6 months later.

As crazy as it sounds, I get excited even it if is a brief article as it once again puts the name back out to the public, and hopefully someone will remember something they saw, heard, that they did not think was important at the time. If it does not stay in the public domain, we tend to forget.

Yikes, I at times even have to go back and revisit information to confirm it is factual. Sometimes that is difficult to do if the article is no longer available.

Craven Correctional is a medium-security processing center for felons. When first sentenced, prisoners go to one of these centers for medical, psychological testing, etc., so the DOC can place them at a prison that will suit custody, medical, etc. needs. So he could wind up anywhere. Craven should be only temporary housing for NH. But he is now officially "in the system." Complete info on NH should be added to his DOC info with 2--3 weeks. His sentence will be part of this info.

Below is the link I posted about a month ago and shows the three pending cases against NH. The traffic case with an 11/8 court date and the two non-traffic cases having an 11/7 court date.

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/cal...olbert&start=0&navindex=0&submit=Submit+Query

However, below is what I get when I currently run a search instead of clicking on my old link. Note only the traffic case with an 11/8 court date appears.

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/cal...bert,N&start=0&navindex=0&submit=Submit+Query

Not sure how it can have an 11/7 court date but yet when you do a current search nothing shows up.

Great work finding that. So he hasn't been sentenced for the felony yet.

It's hard to say because the website doesn't say what the hearing is for. All I know is the same 3 cases (1 traffic and 2 non traffic) are still open and pending with court dates coming up in the first week of November. If I had to guess, no, he hasn't been sentenced on any of those 3 cases. If he had other cases pending that I didn't find, I suppose it's possible he was sentenced on those. But these are the only 3 I have ever been able to track down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyShakes