GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's been discussed before but man, the rate at which they find dead bodies there is alarming. I live in a metropolitan area and we have our fair share of homeless as well but as far as I know people aren't finding dead bodies at that rate, unless it's just not making the news.

between being right off of i-95 and being built basically around a large military base, fayetteville is remarkably transient. much of the agriculture industry (tobacco) of the mid-20th century has disappeared and hasn't been replaced by much else. it's a waypoint for those traveling north and south and has certainly earned its reputation and the moniker "fayette-nam".

exactly. not to mention the only scenario we can come up with where he'd have enough time to do something to her involves him being awake for 24 hours and driving for probably 20 of those hours. if he was going to harm her why take all of those risks - being spotted on the road, not having an alibi, driving for 20 hours in a day on no sleep, having to keep your phone active but not on you, etc etc etc - when it would have been a lot easier to wait until he came back from florida to plan something out? the only scenario i can think of would be if florida itself were the alibi and he never was in florida but i'm pretty sure that's been convincingly ruled out. i still think having a sex offender as last person who saw her is a much more likely route to our answer than the husband.

Thanks for the post -- The husband was in Florida at his child home, where he grew up....You'd think he'd have friends still living there who would establish if they saw, spoke to him?

I guess logically speaking, it's been too long now for a live Kellie to appear.
That said, I agree with you regarding a hunter etc finding her and some
evidence.
I'm still not convinced Nick is the perp however. I do believe LE HAS looked elsewhere but lacks proof of who may be involved.
I think ALL evidence was carefully destroyed because this person does
not want to be found out and left nothing to chance. JMO

That night, if you want to believe Nick, there would most likely be a person
that spooked Kelli. I'm just speculating here. I so wish Nick had circled around or waited at that dropoff area and just might have seen something. A person
a vehicle etc.
Of course this is all moot if Nick is the perp moo
Rationally speaking who ever this was I believe Kelli knew well.
I don't think it was random.
Don't think it was a fellow soldier.
I could be all off on the case being I'm not in with the in crowd.
I'll just have to wait and see like everyone else. moo

Maybe Nick feels cool as a cucumber because he knows he committed the perfect crime..no evidence, no witnesses, no DNA

He's a RSO, and as the saying goes, a leopard never loses its spots

Thanks for the post -- The husband was in Florida at his child home, where he grew up....You'd think he'd have friends still living there who would establish if they saw, spoke to him?

Great point and I'm sure one of the many reasons LE has apparently put their focus on NH.

I've been looking online for updates but I don't see anything recent, I'm not giving up hope though. LE - how is your investigation going?

wherever she is has to be some place out of the way. if nh is the perp he wouldn't have had time to do something elaborate so she'd likely not be well concealed. if she were in the woods somewhere i'd think, given the time of the year with no leaves on the trees, that someone would have stumbled across something. to me, there's a decent likelihood that she's somewhere the perp has access to that others wouldn't - one of those cases where a body is found buried under a garage years later or in a back yard or something like that. imo for this case to not go cold some neighbor or passerby has to report something odd. there's a missing woman so there's something odd somewhere, someone just has to notice it.

wherever she is has to be some place out of the way. if nh is the perp he wouldn't have had time to do something elaborate so she'd likely not be well concealed. if she were in the woods somewhere i'd think, given the time of the year with no leaves on the trees, that someone would have stumbled across something. to me, there's a decent likelihood that she's somewhere the perp has access to that others wouldn't - one of those cases where a body is found buried under a garage years later or in a back yard or something like that. imo for this case to not go cold some neighbor or passerby has to report something odd. there's a missing woman so there's something odd somewhere, someone just has to notice it.

Well stated! Considering his limited $$ and living conditions adds to what you mentioned. I wonder if ever LE slipped a tracking device on his car, as he might have moved her more than once.

Well stated! Considering his limited $$ and living conditions adds to what you mentioned. I wonder if ever LE slipped a tracking device on his car, as he might have moved her more than once.

I still think Kelli's in the Cape Fear River...gators are in that River and gators usually eat everything ..sad as that sounds

I still think Kelli's in the Cape Fear River...gators are in that River and gators usually eat everything ..sad as that sounds

Was wondering about clothing.... but imagine it could easily go unnoticed after ... (ugh, don't like saying that!)

I think the river might be a big reason why Detective Locklear worded his statement this way: "I believe he (Nick Holbert) has very valuable information as to where's she's at." He didn't just say that he believes Nick knows where she is.

Meaning...if Nick did put her body in the river, then Nick knows where he put her in but doesn't know what the river did with her - where her body is now.

I think the river might be a big reason why Detective Locklear worded his statement this way: "I believe he (Nick Holbert) has very valuable information as to where's she's at." He didn't just say that he believes Nick knows where she is.

Meaning...if Nick did put her body in the river, then Nick knows where he put her in but doesn't know what the river did with her - where her body is now.

I agree Chili--- I think Nick's in no hurry to give out intel on KB's body

He's getting 3 hots and a cot -- 3 square meals and a bed

You might think his court appointed defender has advised to keep quiet so far?

Why is this taking so long to get moving forward if NC LE believe holbert has intel on her where abouts??

Why is this taking so long to get moving forward if NC LE believe holbert has intel on her where abouts??[/B]

there's a decent chance LE uses statements like that to prod a potential witness/suspect into giving up more information by insinuating they know what he knows.

if they knew what he knew they'd know and we'd know, you know?

I take it there is just nothing coming out of any camps as to efforts being taken? Fear this case is just quietly fading away.

If you read the Kortne Stouffer thread there is a bounty hunter that thinks many of these cases are related to the morgan harrington murder!

Sounds like he is going off the P Warner theory is my guess!

Im not sure LE is buying into it!

If you read the Kortne Stouffer thread there is a bounty hunter that thinks many of these cases are related to the morgan harrington murder!

Sounds like he is going off the P Warner theory is my guess!

Im not sure LE is buying into it!

There's a quote from LE that says they find it "offensive" and many of the claims are false. So yeah I don't think it's a true lead unfortunately

Quickly approaching the 1 year mark. Hopefully something breaks. Even if it's not an arrest yet. Something to move the case forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3