GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With about 9 months gone by I don't think LE has some "special" investigative information.

Without all the information LE has this scenario will never be all sorted out, and LE is not going to disclose the details of their investigation. So the choices are: believe what LE and KB's family says, or don't. But working with partial facts, probably a very small percentage at that, which is all a bystander not part of the investigation can do, is not going to yield a better picture.

With about 9 months gone by I don't think LE has some "special" investigative information.

Never said they did. But they do have more information than we, the bystanders do. For instance, were you a witness to the police interviews conducted? I sure wasn't. Think LE can learn things about the victim, her habits, her personality, who she associated with through various interviews and other basic investigative procedures?

Will say this, considering NH lived out of his car - he was either very clever, lucky, or didn't do it. Figure how much clothing did he have, how often did he bath, etc...

LE does not know anymore today than they did the day Kelli went missing. Results matter. Rarely do LE solve these or most crimes but mainly are the recipients of information from the public and tips which solve cases.

Never said they did. But they do have more information than we, the bystanders do. For instance, were you a witness to the police interviews conducted? I sure wasn't. Think LE can learn things about the victim, her habits, her personality, who she associated with through various interviews and other basic investigative procedures?

LE does not know anymore today than they did the day Kelli went missing. Results matter. Rarely do LE solve these or most crimes but mainly are the recipients of information from the public and tips which solve cases.

The day KB went missing LE didn't know about it, nor did KB's family, nor did her army base. They all found out about it that next Monday.

The day LE did find out about it they did not yet have the cell tower data, they did not have the cell company log data, they had not yet conducted interviews with KB's family, friends, Froggy Bottom patrons, her workplace, her army superiors, NH, they had no results back from any potential items of evidence (i.e. forensics). They hadn't yet questioned MB in FL, his family, his friends.

LE may have some evidence by now, but it may not be enough for the DA to take the case forward. That doesn't mean they'll never amass enough evidence, though yes, it's possible this case could remain in limbo and not ever be litigated.

To state LE knows no more today than they did the day KB went missing implies knowledge of exactly what LE knows and what is in their files, and that is simply not true-- unless you are an inside investigator on this case and are dropping hints?

Allot of cases when the spouse has gone missing there's a bitter divorce and/or custody battle going on - so it kind of makes sense to see the spouse in those cases not activity keeping the case in the news, pushing LE to work harder....
On the other hand, those cases in which a spouse says everything is fine, no problems in the marriage, yet doesn't seem to making a big enough fuss trying to get MSM and LE more involved that raises concern...

This isn't just a case where "the spouse" went missing. KB can be placed directly with someone who is a RSO, who drove her away from FroggyBottoms. As such that person (NH) is placed directly with the victim at, or at least very near, the time she disappeared. If KB's husband was not in FL at that time then it's likely that LE would have found that out. If MB was in FL that weekend and was not in NC on the critical night/morning then he's not responsible for KB's disappearance.

Compare that to other missing female cases in which the spouse is the main POI because the spouse was with the victim at or near the time the victim went missing.

Without finding her body or at least some additional information that could indicate what happened to her, I'm sure it must feel like a bit of a brick wall at this point.

Unfortunately, unless somebody talks, I don't think they will ever solve this. Even if they find her body, unless the perp left a calling card with her, there won't be any evidence to link anyone. They may THINK they know who did it all they want, but you have to be able to PROVE it.

i really think if she was dumped somewhere then this time of the year is when she'll be found if she's ever found. the leaves are off the trees, hunters are in the woods, etc. i'm hopeful something will come up (see the nancy jenkins case for example) before spring otherwise i think the chances really drop.

Unfortunately, unless somebody talks, I don't think they will ever solve this. Even if they find her body, unless the perp left a calling card with her, there won't be any evidence to link anyone. They may THINK they know who did it all they want, but you have to be able to PROVE it.

So true! Perfect example of this is the Karen Swift case where her body was found and many thought once it was the case would be solved...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157601&page=33

So true! Perfect example of this is the Karen Swift case where her body was found and many thought once it was the case would be solved...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157601&page=33

It just sickens me at how people can just disappear. Murder is bad enough but not being able to even locate a loved one, for me, is just so much more torturous. I do hope hunter's or someone find her. Locating damning evidence would be a bonus.

It just sickens me at how people can just disappear. Murder is bad enough but not being able to even locate a loved one, for me, is just so much more torturous. I do hope hunter's or someone find her. Locating damning evidence would be a bonus.

Exactly, good comments...it has to be an indescribable torment for the family to wait for KJB to be found

Maybe some pressure will get someone talking..

I guess logically speaking, it's been too long now for a live Kellie to appear.
That said, I agree with you regarding a hunter etc finding her and some
evidence.
I'm still not convinced Nick is the perp however. I do believe LE HAS looked elsewhere but lacks proof of who may be involved.
I think ALL evidence was carefully destroyed because this person does
not want to be found out and left nothing to chance. JMO

That night, if you want to believe Nick, there would most likely be a person
that spooked Kelli. I'm just speculating here. I so wish Nick had circled around or waited at that dropoff area and just might have seen something. A person
a vehicle etc.
Of course this is all moot if Nick is the perp moo
Rationally speaking who ever this was I believe Kelli knew well.
I don't think it was random.
Don't think it was a fellow soldier.
I could be all off on the case being I'm not in with the in crowd.
I'll just have to wait and see like everyone else. moo

I guess logically speaking, it's been too long now for a live Kellie to appear.
That said, I agree with you regarding a hunter etc finding her and some
evidence.
I'm still not convinced Nick is the perp however. I do believe LE HAS looked elsewhere but lacks proof of who may be involved.
I think ALL evidence was carefully destroyed because this person does
not want to be found out and left nothing to chance. JMO

That night, if you want to believe Nick, there would most likely be a person
that spooked Kelli. I'm just speculating here. I so wish Nick had circled around or waited at that dropoff area and just might have seen something. A person
a vehicle etc.
Of course this is all moot if Nick is the perp moo
Rationally speaking who ever this was I believe Kelli knew well.
I don't think it was random.
Don't think it was a fellow soldier.
I could be all off on the case being I'm not in with the in crowd.
I'll just have to wait and see like everyone else. moo
The strange thing being in the two interviews NH gave to the media he never once mentioned her being "spooked".As a matter of fact he made a point of claiming he had no idea why she suddenly wanted him to drop her off,speculating that maybe she did not want him to know where she lived.While I know it was reported that KB mother gave this as a reason these two stories do not add up.Either KB mother misspoke,was misquoted or NH has told two different stories as to why she got out of his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman