GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am under the understanding they did search those woods and an empty lot. However, I do not know how thoroughly.

As I drove home today, I wondered if they searched the construction sight across from the bar that extends down to the aforementioned Kangaroo-mart.

It is large. There has been a lot of excavation for well over a year now. The soil there is soft. This extends across Ramsey to the entrance for 295 (Ramsey is not disrupted) and crosses over Farmers Road just past the last road to the left before Andrews. The Kanagroo is on the corner of Ramsey and Farmers.

Is that the kangaroo near the schools?

I am under the understanding they did search those woods and an empty lot. However, I do not know how thoroughly.

As I drove home today, I wondered if they searched the construction sight across from the bar that extends down to the aforementioned Kangaroo-mart.

It is large. There has been a lot of excavation for well over a year now. The soil there is soft. This extends across Ramsey to the entrance for 295 (Ramsey is not disrupted) and crosses over Farmers Road just past the last road to the left before Andrews. The Kanagroo is on the corner of Ramsey and Farmers.
that would be a good tip/idea to call in imhoo (in my honest opinion only) <---------I know you are learning our funny shorthand VOH :)

the not drinking, I believe, was in an article iirc (if I recall correctly)

Is that the kangaroo near the schools?

Which schools? Long Hill Elementary is on the same side as Froggy Bottoms (North bound). It is after 2 lights. Not far up. Pine Forest Middle School is about 1/4 - 1/3 mile up on the other side (South bound). The Kangaroo mart is south of Froggys on the Southbound side.

that would be a good tip/idea to call in imhoo (in my honest opinion only) <---------I know you are learning our funny shorthand VOH :)

I have spoken with the cops several times already.

I know a lot of the acronyms you guys use, just not all of them. :D

the not drinking, I believe, was in an article iirc (if I recall correctly)

I know that it was reported that Pointdexter said Nick does not drink. However, I have already stated that Nick does drink on occasion.

ok, so MH states he drops her off, somewhere around the gate of her complex....

did, they bring dogs there to confirm that?

In the S. LaMar case they brought dogs I believe within 20 hours of her going missing and the dogs were able to detect her scent from the house to the end of her driveway.

wouldn't the dogs still be able to do this with this case?

not sure how long that scent can last.

Unless he parked outside the complex and she became startled when she saw his car parked down the street.

I just want him 100% ruled out. Then I can proceed in feeling sympathy for him as one of the victims of this case.

I dont think he would take his car! JMO

ok, so MH states he drops her off, somewhere around the gate of her complex....

did, they bring dogs there to confirm that?

In the S. LaMar case they brought dogs I believe within 20 hours of her going missing and the dogs were able to detect her scent from the house to the end of her driveway.

wouldn't the dogs still be able to do this with this case?

not sure how long that sent can last.

I asked this same question last evening, couldn't get an answer so I suppose we just don't know. A scent can last a very long time.

I know that it was reported that Pointdexter said Nick does not drink. However, I have already stated that Nick does drink on occasion.

Thats interesting would that violate his parole?

Also to go along in those same lines of scent, it may not even apply because then I had wondered if she jogged at all, because her scent would be there most likely anyway.

I have a question, if you are able to answer it, and if not that's fine as well. Does Froggy's have an inside surveillance camera?

To my knowledge no. If they had, the police would have used it to get an exact number of people at the bar, who the people were, and time of arrivals and departures of everyone.

I asked this same question last evening, couldn't get an answer so I suppose we just don't know. A scent can last a very long time.

well, I don't think it was raining there from last Friday until they noticed she was gone, which didn't work in their favor because the rain will allow the scent to stay longer.

VOH910, when did it last rain there?

I am torn between NH and MB being responsible for her going missing. I feel like I can make a case for both...I sure wish they would just say they cleared the husband, if in fact they have...it would make me feel a lot better...
I can't ignore that NH has a past that allows me to believe he has it in him to commit such a crime...as in..he has no boundaries...
However, I equally can't ignore that if the husband somehow found out she went out with another man, he could have been angry enough to do something to her.
I personally have 2 POI's in this case.

I have a question? What if the ( spooked) was something he said to her,and she wanted out of that car at that moment.Lets say he was going in opposit direction of her house. Whats that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme