GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reason she did not want to be dropped off at her house.
Was Hubby there she was afraid.
A friend that was looking for her?
Who was she texting all evening im sure that holds a big piece of the info.
Did hubby text her?

bbm: so far that info is coming out of the mouth of the RSO (and in my mind sits on a block of salt the size of Utah :)

True and my opinion is that would be so easy to check out since the driving time to and from would take about 16-18 hours round trip, not to mention doing the deed itself and getting rid of evidence. I believe his dad is from Ocala and that is where he was.

I think in those 16-18 hour time span he was seen in Florida.

IMO

I agree. Wouldnt neighbors see his car at complex if he was waiting? Really risky. but i will wait for police to actually say hes not involved. moo

There is a reason she did not want to be dropped off at her house.
Was Hubby there she was afraid.
A friend that was looking for her?
Who was she texting all evening im sure that holds a big piece of the info.
Did hubby text her?

If it was her hubby that texted her and he was close by her home LE would know that already.

I will not take the word of a RSO and assume he is telling the truth.

None of what he says make sense, imo. Dropping a pretty young woman off in the early morning dark hours and letting her walk the rest of the way home alone and just drives away???

Nope, aint buying it.

IMO

True and my opinion is that would be so easy to check out since the driving time to and from would take about 16-18 hours round trip, not to mention doing the deed itself and getting rid of evidence. I believe his dad is from Ocala and that is where he was.

I think in those 16-18 hour time span he was seen in Florida.

IMO

BBM: I agree...it should/would be easy to check out...so why not say that he is cleared...why not say..."yes, we have confirmed that he was in FL."

Good thoughts. It is my understanding of how Froggys operates that once the tab is closed the records are not kept. The tab keeping system is simply writing it down on an index card next to the cash register. Once the tab is cleared, the index card is trashed.

I cannot answer the other question though.

I think the bar keeps a daily tab of everthing ppl drink
they keep the tabs to check their inventory and to keep ppl from stealing.
Many tabs are paid buy debit or credit cards. receipts are stapled to the tab and kept for bookwork and accounting! I believe the tabs are kept.

the SO does nto drink!
JMO

BBM: I agree...it should/would be easy to check out...so why not say that he is cleared...why not say..."yes, we have confirmed that he was in FL."

Because they dont want true perp to know that hubby has been cleared. moo

bbm: so far that info is coming out of the mouth of the RSO (and in my mind sits on a block of salt the size of Utah :)

correct...the only info concerning the 'spooky' and 'texting' and 'being dropped off far away from her front door' is from the RSO.

I agree.....not buying it yet.

If I might ask VOH910, did you happen to see her texting a great deal?

If you can't answer, I'll understand.

I agree. Wouldnt neighbors see his car at complex if he was waiting? Really risky. but i will wait for police to actually say hes not involved. moo

You would certainly think so.

And nowadays everyone's whereabouts can be ascertained by their cell phones or if they have GPS on their vehicle.

I am not including him for I have nothing to base anything on that he is involved.

I am much more interested in MH and those who frequented and worked at this bar.

I also dont think he could be so lucky that the very night he is going to kill her that a RSO happens to take her home.

IMO

If it was her hubby that texted her and he was close by her home LE would know that already.

I will not take the word of a RSO and assume he is telling the truth.

None of what he says make sense, imo. Dropping a pretty young woman off in the early morning dark hours and letting her walk the rest of the way home alone and just drives away???

Nope, aint buying it.

IMO
in an article on thread one (I will have to go dig it up for you) he (husband) told the media that he last heard from Kelli at 3pm on Friday (was not clarified if via phone call or text)

per the MPR Kelli was at work until 5pm on Friday (so it was during work hours that she last communicated with him)

I dont think the police think that rso actually dropped her off where he said he did! They havent searched those woods on that side have they? Voh would u know? moo

I think the bar keeps a daily tab of everthing ppl drink
they keep the tabs to check their inventory and to keep ppl from stealing.
Many tabs are paid buy debit or credit cards. receipts are stapled to the tab and kept for bookwork and accounting! I believe the tabs are kept.

the SO does nto drink!
JMO

He does not drink often. He does occasionally drink. As I have stated before, Froggy's is a hobby for the owner. However, you may be correct, but from what I have witnessed, it is not how they do it. The rely on the register roll and manual inventory and sticking.

Because they dont want true perp to know that hubby has been cleared. moo

In all honesty it is very rare that LE will come out and state anyone is cleared.. even if they have been.. if the investigation is ongoing and the victim hasnt been located.

imo

correct...the only info concerning the 'spooky' and 'texting' and 'being dropped off far away from her front door' is from the RSO.

I agree.....not buying it yet.

If I might ask VOH910, did you happen to see her texting a great deal?

If you can't answer, I'll understand.

As I have previously stated "a lot" is a matter of opinion. I do know Kelli used her phone throughout the night. It is not known for what purpose. My personal opinion is it was consistent throughout the night but not a lot. She was not glued to the phone.

because maybe its not confirmed he was in florida!
Im not so sure your father makes the best person for an alibi JMO

Who is the last non family memmber to see him in fla.
Now if he was out with ppl i do think he would be ruled out immediately!

in an article on thread one (I will have to go dig it up for you) he (husband) told the media that he last heard from Kelli at 3pm on Friday (was not clarified if via phone call or text)

per the MPR Kelli was at work until 5pm on Friday (so it was during work hours that she last communicated with him)

They released a copy of the MPR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member