GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in an article on thread one (I will have to go dig it up for you) he (husband) told the media that he last heard from Kelli at 3pm on Friday (was not clarified if via phone call or text)

per the MPR Kelli was at work until 5pm on Friday (so it was during work hours that she last communicated with him)

Thank you and I am sure they have verified those calls by now.

I think he was seen in Florida after then by others and LE finds the alibi credible. Like I said, he too is a young man and it wouldnt be uncommon for him to go out with his friends there to a bar or maybe out to eat with his dad who lives in Ocala.

imo

I agree. Wouldnt neighbors see his car at complex if he was waiting? Really risky. but i will wait for police to actually say hes not involved. moo

Unless he parked outside the complex and she became startled when she saw his car parked down the street.

I just want him 100% ruled out. Then I can proceed in feeling sympathy for him as one of the victims of this case.

because maybe its not confirmed he was in florida!
Im not so sure your father makes the best person for an alibi JMO

Who is the last non family memmber to see him in fla.
Now if he was out with ppl i do think he would be ruled out immediately!

It is according to how credible LE thinks the father is. They can size someone up pretty well.

I imagine he was seen by others as well and not just his father.

But he is now back in NC and he is staying at their apartment along with Kelli's family.

IMO

It is according to how credible LE thinks the father is. They can size someone up pretty well.

I imagine he was seen by others as well and not just his father.

But he is now back in NC and he is staying at their apartment along with Kelli's family.

IMO

Dont forget any kind of bank receipts and cell phone usage. all can be done very quickly. moo

He does not drink often. He does occasionally drink. As I have stated before, Froggy's is a hobby for the owner. However, you may be correct, but from what I have witnessed, it is not how they do it. The rely on the register roll and manual inventory and sticking.

Is he allowed to drink i would think hes on parole?

I dont think the police think that rso actually dropped her off where he said he did! They havent searched those woods on that side have they? Voh would u know? moo

I dont think they believe his story either. They were looking in a pond close by to where he use to live.

IMO

Dont forget any kind of bank receipts and cell phone usage. all can be done very quickly. moo

Maybe this was who she was trying to text all night and he was not answering! I think Hubbys cell will hold that info.

Exactly and it has been a week since Kelli went missing.

Ample time for them to check out alibis.

I want to know what MHs alibi is once he 'said' he dropped her off?

Exactly and it has been a week since Kelli went missing.

Ample time for them to check out alibis.

I want to know what MHs alibi is once he 'said' he dropped her off?

Ive never heard that mentioned? did i miss it? :what::what:

He does not drink often. He does occasionally drink. As I have stated before, Froggy's is a hobby for the owner. However, you may be correct, but from what I have witnessed, it is not how they do it. The rely on the register roll and manual inventory and sticking.

Can you remember if he was drinking that night?

tia

I dont think the police think that rso actually dropped her off where he said he did! They havent searched those woods on that side have they? Voh would u know? moo

I am under the understanding they did search those woods and an empty lot. However, I do not know how thoroughly.

As I drove home today, I wondered if they searched the construction sight across from the bar that extends down to the aforementioned Kangaroo-mart.

It is large. There has been a lot of excavation for well over a year now. The soil there is soft. This extends across Ramsey to the entrance for 295 (Ramsey is not disrupted) and crosses over Farmers Road just past the last road to the left before Andrews. The Kanagroo is on the corner of Ramsey and Farmers.

I'm betting on more the RSO than the husband.

I'm thinking it is VERY unlikely that NH had nothing to do with this case.

You can't tell me he would not do anything to Kelli because he damn well would given the chance.

RSO don't change their spots.

The urge is always going to be there, more than likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member