GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone...my first posting but have been following this all week. Does anyone else find it 'odd' that the initial MPR indicates BAR/NIGHTCLUB/LOUNGE when the person(s) reporting are co-workers and weren't with her (apparently) on Friday night nor did any of them (apparently) speak with her on the weekend? If she was first missed when she didnt show up for work on Monday.... why would BAR/NIGHTCLUB/LOUNGE be listed straight away? I don't know - just sort of find that odd, and I don't know why, for sure.....

First, what do you guys use MPR for? I thought it was military police report.

If that is the case, this is a city incident report. This is not even a police report. This is all they release to the general public and can be found on their website.

Secondly, I assure you that there IS a reason that it is written this way. I just cannot state why at this point in time.

If that is the case, this is a city incident report. This is not even a police report. This is all they release to the general public and can be found on their website.

Secondly, I assure you that there IS a reason that it is written this way. I just cannot state why at this point in time.

I'm, thinking the MP"s made a visit to all the clubs around the area, that's how they know.

missing person report (MPR)

I know you cannot state why the report is written this way but I am just guessing that possibly someone Kelli worked with was also at the bar that night for karaoke.

I know you cannot state why the report is written this way but I am just guessing that possibly someone Kelli worked with was also at the bar that night for karaoke.

and, now I'm wondering if this friend was the 'someone' she worked with. Hmmm?

I think she knows its a military police report. She was asking why did her nco making the report know that her last location was at a night club? somebody must of known. am i correct? or am i misunderstanding? :waitasec:

I think that the folks in her military chain of command have some critical information. not showing up for formation at 8 am and being reported missing at 1 is a little quick in my opinion

I would think that if he was at the bar that evening, and we don't know if he was or wasn't, he could possibly have a motive for Kelli's disappearance as well, seeing that he may have noticed Nick taking her home.

RE: "the male friend". I agree...oh no....that makes 3 POI's for me...nope, make that 4...because there is the serial rapist angle too. Ugh...I am getting a headache. I am back at square 1.

I think she knows its a military police report. She was asking why did her nco making the report know that her last location was at a night club? somebody must of known. am i correct? or am i misunderstanding? :waitasec:

it wasn't a DOJ document (military police report) it was a city of fayetteville incident (missing person) report

Remember when I asked who could see Kelli's fb page comments? I saw this information on her page.

Remember when LE said they went to talk to one of her friends in oscal? Did the LE want this guy to say that so the prep calls the phone?

Hello everyone...my first posting but have been following this all week. Does anyone else find it 'odd' that the initial MPR indicates BAR/NIGHTCLUB/LOUNGE when the person(s) reporting are co-workers and weren't with her (apparently) on Friday night nor did any of them (apparently) speak with her on the weekend? If she was first missed when she didnt show up for work on Monday.... why would BAR/NIGHTCLUB/LOUNGE be listed straight away? I don't know - just sort of find that odd, and I don't know why, for sure.....

The only thing I could think of is that when Kelli didn't show up to work at 8AM on Monday - someone at work began trying to track her down. They called one of her contact numbers which may have been her sister when they couldn't reach her husband and the sister gave them the last known thing she knew Kelli had been doing - out Friday night at Froggy Bar.

RE: "the male friend". I agree...oh no....that makes 3 POI's for me...nope, make that 4...because there is the serial rapist angle too. Ugh...I am getting a headache. I am back at square 1.

I read that in the police chief's voice.

so if if if if if if if iiiiiiiif other people Kelli knew were at the bar why would she have this guy (who lives in a tent in the woods) pick her up and drop her off when a friend that she knew could do it.

hypothetical alert: did anyone else get picked up from the apartments that night with Kelli and Kelli just left to go home early because she was tired?

(again hypothetical)

Thanks, VOH. Yes, I had assumed it's just a 'generic' report. But I guess I assumed it was the initial report and written up when initially reported straight away - so that in there sort of jumped out at me in that she got off work friday at 5 so that would be her last 'known' whereabouts according to the individual that reported it. I think. Sounds rambly, but makes sense in my head! :waitasec:

I got mpr was referring to the missing persons report file by someone in her chain of command at the local pd or s o whichever it is

I think that the folks in her military chain of command have some critical information. not showing up for formation at 8 am and being reported missing at 1 is a little quick in my opinion

No you have to show up - very strict on that at her rank.

I would absolutely say that there were other people at the bar that night that could vouch for her presence. I'm sure that when she didn't report as scheduled people started talking and it was found out pretty quickly her last known whereabouts.

Also, based on VOH's posts about believing LE will learn info from speaking to people at the bar I suspect *something* occurred there that led people to believe there might be an issue when she didn't report at 8am. I agree that not reporting at 8am and filing an MPR at 1pm is a pretty rapid turnaround. Unless they spoke with family members who confirmed she hadn't been contacted since Friday/Saturday.

so if if if if if if if iiiiiiiif other people Kelli knew were at the bar why would she have this guy (who lives in a tent in the woods) pick her up and drop her off when a friend that she knew could do it.

hypothetical alert: did anyone else get picked up from the apartments that night with Kelli and Kelli just left to go home early because she was tired?

(again hypothetical)

nurse, I'm following you...could MH have been the designated driver for others also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee