GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a company that will pick u up and drive ur car home for u for a big fee. I know we use that sometimes when we go out. alot of soldiers use this and its mostly soldiers that work for the company. moo

Well, the bar dude failed to mention anyone with KB when he picked her up or dropped her off... He said that she told him that she was tired and wanted to go home around 0130.

How long does it take to drive from Florida to NC approximately?

well, from Florence, SC to Orlando, it takes me 7 hours, so add another 2 hours to Fayetteville, N.C.

If the bar dude had dropped KB off with anyone else, he would have said it.
That would take the suspicion off him being the last to see her alive.

Oh I just saw the Presser. Kelli's brother kept remembering that their mother was standing at his shoulder. They're trying to keep the faith that Kelli is alive. That would be such a miracle and miracles do happen. The mother is numb and her sister is just holding it together. They seem like such a nice family. My prayers go out to them.

One thing I picked out is that the husband was, at the time of the Presser, at Fort Bragg for some reason - maybe he's being given another go-around by MP.

yea, but we're thinking he picked up others as well, and only took her home. Well, some of us are wondering if he even dropped her off where he states.

VOH, I know you probably cant answer this but I am going to ask it anyway.

On the occasions when you did see MH drink is he the type of person where his personality changes when he drinks?

Some people cant or shouldnt drink for good reason. :)

Sorry maybe I didn't explain what I was thinking when I typed back to you. Had others gone along to the bar and Nick had picked them up, they probably didn't go back when Kelli did, because she was the one that asked him for the ride home because she was tired. The others may have stayed a little longer playing games or drinking.

Hi everyone,
I am back and forth between here and my online school. I just can't stay away and realize I have better updates here rather than some of the media. I just had a thought and it may be way off. VOH if you can answer this this question is for you. Since you know Kelli and Nick mentioned "a male friend", I was wondering if Kelli may have been seeing someone else while she and her husband were having problems? The reason I ask is that it could be possible that this person was the one texting her and she was afraid of him seeing Nick drop her off? Since her husband was out of town, this male friend may have known and gotten upset when if and when he saw her with Nick. All this time I've been thinking Nick is the guy but if there actually is someone else she was previously seeing, this could turn the investigation in a whole new direction. I just hope if she did have some kind of secret affair and someone else knows about it, that they told the police.

Sorry maybe I didn't explain what I was thinking when I typed back to you. Had others gone along to the bar and Nick had picked them up, they probably didn't go back when Kelli did, because she was the one that asked him for the ride home because she was tired. The others may have stayed a little longer playing games or drinking.

exactly, that's what I'm thinking now.

will be working on a new thread... this one is getting really long

Moo. Either co-worker was @ froggy's or co_worker were aware she had plans to go there later after work. If co-wrkers were aware Friday that Kelli had plans I also wonder if the husband in FL was also made aware when he communicated w/ her @ 3pm. Friday.? Moo

Not finding the quote readily, but the husband had said he communicated with her at 3 pm on friday and he wasn't aware she had plans to go out, IIRC.

I think my point in it is this: even had she told people she was going out that evening and where she was going - it was NOT the last place THEY saw her... and they had no way of knowing she actually went anywhere (unless they were the person getting the texts from her from the bar - that just popped into my head). Keeping in mind (and yes we know it wasn't the last time she was seen as there were numerous people at the bar that saw her there that entire evening) but the REPORT says last seen was 5 pm Last seen by that person - the one that filed the report - why does it say bar nightclub when he would have last seen her at work? I am not asking you to answer VOH - I'm just thinking outloud here, really. Something about that, specifically, won't leave my head. It's somehow important. MOO.

Or took cabs back to barracks! moo

Now, about her scent once again. HAD she and a few friends walked down to the entrance to the apartment complex to be picked up by Nick to go TO the bar, her scent would have already been there. Just thinking out loud....

I want to say that we do not know exactly where Nick supposedly dropped her off. We only know what was shown to us by the media. There are technically 2 entrances to her apartments. One is the street entrance, where the sign is off Ramsey Street. This is what the footage showed us on tv. There is a second entrance, closer the apartments. Here is the google maps streetview of it.... this is the first entrance as it is a loop

http://qikr.co/xs77z

If male friend is involved it could be something like this....
Maybe the "male friend" went to Froggy Bottoms with the intention to run into Kelli and wasn't happy to find her getting a ride with NH. Maybe she had even shared her plans for the evening with "the male friend" and when he showed up...that is what spooked her.

Maybe maybe maybe....

well, from Florence, SC to Orlando, it takes me 7 hours, so add another 2 hours to Fayetteville, N.C.

We are in Southwest Georgia and we have traveled to Jacksonville, NC more times than I can count to New River Air Station. It is a long trip and of course we had to stop and get gas.

I remember one time when our son was in the Marine Corps he had to go into Fayetteville because of a hurricane because they had evacuated all Marine Corps bases there. So is it further in the middle of the state instead of right on the coast? tia That may have been the only route that wasnt closed at the time though.

imo

Well I think NH and her husband should be asked to take a polygraph, just because.

VOH,
Its been stated previously that there was approx. 20 patrons during the course of the night at the bar on that night. May I ask, does Froggy's serve food? Also, does Froggy's have a bouncer? Barmaids? or is it strictly the bartender that works alone and closes down the bar at the end of the night?

VOH, I know you probably cant answer this but I am going to ask it anyway.

On the occasions when you did see MH drink is he the type of person where his personality changes when he drinks?

Some people cant or shouldnt drink for good reason. :)

I cannot answer this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members