GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mister nurse is a LTC... I will ask him about this when he gets home (re: time frame for filing missing p. r. on awol soldier.. because frankly when you don't show up for duty that is what you are: absent without leave)

plus, nurse, I picture her being in a medical/office type setting.
Even when I worked civilian, if I didn't show up for work - which never happened without my calling in sick - they would have called me to see what was going on, right?

mister nurse is a LTC... I will ask him about this when he gets home (re: time frame for filing missing p. r. on awol soldier.. because frankly when you don't show up for duty that is what you are: absent without leave)

yea i understand. My husband has gotten calls for awol before. most of his soldiers are ncos though. Heck they couldnt even locate one in afghanistan now that was panic. moo I just think someone from work knew where she was on friday. moo:seeya:

and, why the owner didn't know he drank. Because, the owner never saw him drink because he knew he was the taxi.

What do you mean he knew he was the taxi? Just wondering so perhaps I can comment.

yea i understand. My husband has gotten calls for awol before. most of his soldiers are ncos though. Heck they couldnt even locate one in afghanistan now that was panic. moo I just think someone from work knew where she was on friday. moo:seeya:

I do too..

I seriously have a visual stuck in my head now of a small group of friends waiting to be picked up by the apartment sign by the entrance by NH...:twocents:

What do you mean he knew he was the taxi? Just wondering so perhaps I can comment.

I'm just wondering if the owner kinda though NH was a taxi for others since the owner didn't think he drank.

kinda like the go to guy for a ride home or wheresoever when you've been drinking.

I guess there is no way to really sleuth the "male friend", it would be a great question for a reporter, or better yet LE, to ask NH though. Who is he and was he there that evening?

I do too..

I seriously have a visual stuck in my head now of a small group of friends waiting to be picked up by the apartment sign by the entrance by NH...:twocents:

yep, and so do I.

I'm just wondering if the owner kinda though NH was a taxi for others since the owner didn't think he drank.

kinda like the go to guy for a ride home or wheresoever when you've been drinking.

Or that the owner knew that Nick would do the taxi thing for those who might need it, since he was there and not drinking.

VOH...if you can answer...do you think the police are reading here?
I know they have in other cases.

I do too..

I keep thinking of Star Boomer.

My hubby in military for 21 years and im telling u that usually there are clicks of friends. especially the females and and the ones that are young. moo! somebody knew or was with her. imo

My hubby in military for 21 years and im telling u that usually there are clicks of friends. especially the females and and the ones that are young. moo! somebody knew or was with her. imo

yep, it's kinda making some sense now why NH drove her home.
None of her friends could have if they were there and also came with her and with NH.

Now, about her scent once again. HAD she and a few friends walked down to the entrance to the apartment complex to be picked up by Nick to go TO the bar, her scent would have already been there. Just thinking out loud....

Just having a hard time with him claiming he dropped her off at the entrance to her apt.complex.She is going to ask him to drive her home which is only a mile yet walk the last quarter of a mile herself.If she did not want people to see her with him I do not think she would be hanging out with him at a bar only a mile from her home.I am sure this is a regular spot for people that live in that complex being so close.

Hello everyone...my first posting but have been following this all week. Does anyone else find it 'odd' that the initial MPR indicates BAR/NIGHTCLUB/LOUNGE when the person(s) reporting are co-workers and weren't with her (apparently) on Friday night nor did any of them (apparently) speak with her on the weekend? If she was first missed when she didnt show up for work on Monday.... why would BAR/NIGHTCLUB/LOUNGE be listed straight away? I don't know - just sort of find that odd, and I don't know why, for sure.....

Moo. Either co-worker was @ froggy's or co_worker were aware she had plans to go there later after work. If co-wrkers were aware Friday that Kelli had plans I also wonder if the husband in FL was also made aware when he communicated w/ her @ 3pm. Friday.? Moo

VOH...if you can answer...do you think the police are reading here?
I know they have in other cases.

I do not know, but if they are, hopefully the can take something from this to find Kelli. It has to be frustrating for them as well. Perhaps some of the theories here will lead them to an eyebrow raising thought.

I am confident they have theories of their own, but just need the evidence to support it, such as Kelli.

Well, the bar dude failed to mention anyone with KB when he picked her up or dropped her off... He said that she told him that she was tired and wanted to go home around 0130.

How long does it take to drive from Florida to NC approximately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member