GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I missed it. Can you fill me in please?

the reporter said (paraphrased) can you confirm that Kelli met someone after she was dropped off

the detective said he cannot comment about that

Ok, after my own post I guess I should add that there are three main people I think she could have texted that photo to...one is Mike, one is her friend Justin and one is actually NH (maybe to let him know what she was wearing, especially if he was picking her up at the gate to the complex rather than her apartment)... and if LE has NH they may have a search warrent for his phone and could have gotten the pic from it...just a thought.

Thanks VOH...
Curious did they mention who it was that Kelli was sending the picture she took of herself to??
To me, she is showing "whoever", it was, how nice she looks that evening...
She certainly would be hard to miss late at night for any witnesses...
I still believe they are making NH sweat it out before they talk with him again.
And the reason I think that MB had no part in this, if he was in North Carolina that night, and was responsible for her disappearance, don't you think he would have texted or called Kelli, either Saturday or Sunday (from Florida), to cover his
own *advertiser censored*?? Including Kelli's cell phone pings and messages, they probably found some evidence in Nicks car or his lean-to also... Just looking for more before they approach him again... Nick is going nowhere, they can make him wait...

Ok, please dont pounce too hard when I ask these stupid questions. I havent had time to keep up with this case like I would like too because I am so stressed about Isabele's disappearance.

So LE is thinking whatever happened it was in the area of Ramsey Rd around midnight? Do they really think she never left that area?

I know I saw her brother talk yesterday and he said he doesnt believe Kelli ever came back to her apartment that night.

Could the perps be more than one person and could have been regulars at the bar that night?

Why are they asking searchers to look for a photo? If I read that right.

Who has lawyered up in this case?

Thanks to anyone that will answer.

IMO

Searchers asked to look for her phone.

I just speculated that nick probally lawyered up because they have not interviewed him again after arrest.

Seems she must of sent someone that picture.

Police asking people that saw anything around midnight in that area to come forward.

I am not sure how the "spooked" comes into play...iirc that word came from her mother who wasn't in the area... didn't NH just say that she asked him to drop her right there.. she could walk and NH speculated that she didn't want him to know where she lived or didn't want someone to see him

I think the spooked thing came from her mother :moo: before she had even met with investigators..

oh yeah.. and where was her mother??? (at the presser I mean)

I hope her mother is okay....

VOH corrected me on this three or four threads ago. The idea of 'spooked' came from Nick as he told LE his version of what happened on his end. VOH didn't know if Nick used the word 'spooked' or if LE used the word to tell Johnna what Nick told them happened. In other words, the word fit what Nick described so he's the author of the picture but LE may have inserted the word. Thus, Johnna used the word to describe Nick's version too.

Thats right, there are services where you can save them to an online storage - thanks for correcting me. I meant more they aren't saved directly with the phone company.

well, this was a few years ago, but Sprint allowed you to share photos and they were saved on Sprints network.

Not sure if this is still the case with Sprint, because I changed carries.

I think Nick is the real perp. Moo.

I dont even have it in me to consider he isnt. I think the net and bottle and tire thing was about getting all the information . You could be right but Kelli was last since with a violent sex offender and I dont want to get to far away from that . I tried researching cases where the person was last seen with a violent sex offender but I hit Naveahs case and decided to stop.
Odd you say that... I was just reading about her case today... My husband had told me months ago that he met her father... he used to paint here months ago. I never followed the case, I thought they had the perps locked up...!!!

Yes. ITA.
My bunch are like you & yours. Each independent and busy. Only call that really counts is, "I'm at the gate for the flight heading home. Fire up the grill" Which we do for traditional steaks & catchup dinner, even if the flight lands at midnight.

I don't find it odd either, especially as they'd probably become accustomed to not being able to communicate all the time while Kelli was in training during the early days of the marriage.

I can also count many days when as a young couple, one or the other of us might have put spouse on 'auto-ignore' for some imagined infraction or slight. Enough to get a point across, but certainly not enough think divorce.

My husband and I both are very independent people but we do talk to each other on a daily basis at least twice and sometimes more. It is just nornal chit chat and asking each other how their day is going and making sure we both tell each other how much we love each other. He works fulltime and I am retired now so he makes sure I am ok during the day or if I need him to bring anything home at the end of the day.

I would never go even one day without talking to my hubby nor he me and we havent missed one day in almost 29 years of marriage even if he was out of town on business. He is my best friend and we always have something to talk about! LOL!

One of the hardest things ever was not being able to talk to our only son when he was in Marine Corps boot camp for 13 weeks.

They don't need the phone to get the pings... They have to get a search warrant to request that info. from the carrier...

According to earlier interviews with (LE) Bergamine, they already have her cell records, and have from fairly early on. Stated durign the same early interview when they noted that the last ping was near Froggy's.

HTH

Hi all, I am new here and pretty much came because of this case but I love this board. I hope something here helps find this girl!

I was all on board for NH to be the guilty person but with the recent photo release and press conference I am starting to wonder. *If* he was truely a friend or someone she knew from the bar, its possible he was just her ride home and she was meeting someone else. The newly released photo kinda supports that to me. I can see a young woman taking a photo like that as she gets ready to leave for the evening and texting it to her "date" to let him know what she's wearing that night and give him a preview of her all dressed up to go out. I'm betting that the LE got that photo from her text messages and know exactly who it was sent to. Just moo, of course (I've already figured out some of the lingo here...)

This scenario seems more likely to me than a stranger abduction. My theories have stayed firm at Nick 75% another "male friend" 25%. I'm still set on Nick being the perp but it sounds like Kelli had a lot of male friends which can produce several POI. I still think MB is ruled out IMO.

I've wondered from the beginning if someone had been watching Kelli and either knew that she was out and was going to be coming home at that time or just waited until she did. I think that while it would seem likely that NH being a RSO would be a slam dunk, things are not always as they seem. I also think that this person, whoever it was, could have introduced themselves into Kelli's life and maybe it was with them that she had been communicating by text. Maybe they were going to meet and that is why she didn't want NH to drive up to her apartment.

I keep hearing people question whether the husband was involved. But, it has been established absolutely that he was in Florida. So, this is not even a possibility to me.

they must have more info from her cell records that indicates that is a good place to search

They can triangulate pings between towers down to a fairly tight location, Bee. I'm thinking this is a logical approach - unless... perp later disposed of the phone farther away, KWIM?

Thanks VOH...
Curious did they mention who it was that Kelli was sending the picture she took of herself to??
To me, she is showing "whoever", it was, how nice she looks that evening...
She certainly would be hard to miss late at night for any witnesses...
I still believe they are making NH sweat it out before they talk with him again.
And the reason I think that MB had no part in this, if he was in North Carolina that night, and was responsible for her disappearance, don't you think he would have texted or called Kelli, either Saturday or Sunday (from Florida), to cover hisown *advertiser censored*?? Including Kelli's cell phone pings and messages, they probably found some evidence in Nicks car or his lean-to also... Just looking for more before they approach him again... Nick is going nowhere, they can make him wait...

I actually don't know what to think about her husband

But, if he were guilty, I don't think calling or texting her would have covered his azz
It may have raised more questions. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member