GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VOH, did you hear the reporter's question about can they confirm she met someone else after she was dropped off???? :eek:

(yup I have changed my thoughts again)

haven't entirely changed my thoughts, but definitely have a foot dangling down on another side how.

We don't know that no one else tried to contact Kelli - we only know that they hadn't heard from her.

(And I'm positive I'm gonna be a suspect someday, as will others in my family, as when we're all scattered, we can indeed go days without a call or text - each busy with their own things. But we have great reunions once we return home.) :D

Come on now, you know there's more hinkyness going on than just that - separated, not separated, sister has a completely different demeanor than rest of family - big clue for me that all was not right.

What exactly is a pushover? Someone who is easily pushed over the edge or someone who doesn't know how to stick up for theirself, holds things in, until they boil over? I'd hate to be called a pushover and I'm not sure women think that's a sexy trait in a man.

VOH,
Was Mike there at the search area? He did not go on camera with the rest of the family during the presser and was just wondering if he was there?

(thanks for searching!)

Bee, don't forget that during the other searches, LE didn't want Mike there and sent him away "in case they found something he shouldn't see."

Thus, I'm not putting much stock into his presence one way or the other, KWIM? If he isn't there, it might be on advice.

Yes it was very warm that night.

Which night was warm? Friday night, the night Kelli was at Froggy's?
(because it wasn't warm that night - the barrels were lit and it was 36 degrees - I looked it up on the weather site, Wunder(something).

well, this was a few years ago, but Sprint allowed you to share photos and they were saved on Sprints network.

Not sure if this is still the case with Sprint, because I changed carries.

It is as of now and will be discontinued on 4/30/12...just got a picture the other day sent via Sprint.
Kelli definitely (there I go:) has Sprint..the only company with the Iphone 4s. As for her taking a picture of herself...that is very common now among that
age group..look at anyone's facebook (especially a female)...they love picts of themselves or with their friends. I am fairly sure the Iphone 4s has a front facing camera, so she could have taken it without the mirrow. I have Android and immediately put the picts I take on our family website...it is possible they got the pict via Sprint to LE via subpoena. ^i^

I was a bit gobsmacked by this video...either I am getting very cynical or Mike also seems like he is hiding something...did anyone notice Matt elbow Mike around the 2nd last question? What was that about? I didn't hear the word "actually" in this piece...must be in another interview? ^i^

I am sorry if someone else already answered this, been gone teaching all morning...so just slowly catching up.

I caught that too, but I believe it was because Mr. Lauer had asked the question directly to the brother Matt and Mike took the liberty of answering it...IMHO

Another note about iPhones and taking pictures:

doesn't matter which way you hold the camera lens. There is a feature so you can flip the lens around - making it easy to take pictures of what is in front of you, or behind. i.e. you can easily hold camera up and take pictures of yourself, without having to point camera at a mirror.

Youngsters do it all the time, and I'll admit, I've taken a few of myself that way while on a cruise.

I can tell from the way Kelli is holding the phone in this picture that is what she is doing. She has the screen pointing towards her and took the pic that way using the lens flip feature.

kelli_bordeaux_4-13-2012_3_-220x165.jpg

Wasnt VOH talking about something happened but she couldnt talk about it?

I have to go back and read those post but took it to mean something happened in the bar prior to Nick and Kellie leaving or at least the people in the bar or some of them were aware of whatever it was that happened. I was thinking Bar at the time but it could have been something else. Like an unreported assualt on a female or something?

I dont think its a new timeline i think they want to know if anyone maybe saw a car or something. Maybe place someone there!

Just a thought!

I agree that they have not changed the "timeline"

this was, however, the first time they have asked people to call in who were in the area at midnight... I think they generally widen a window of time :moo:

Which night was warm? Friday night, the night Kelli was at Froggy's?
(because it wasn't warm that night - the barrels were lit and it was 36 degrees - I looked it up on the weather site, Wunder(something).

Wow it ws 36 degrees?
it was cold!

She was dressed for florida!

I've wondered from the beginning if someone had been watching Kelli and either knew that she was out and was going to be coming home at that time or just waited until she did. I think that while it would seem likely that NH being a RSO would be a slam dunk, things are not always as they seem. I also think that this person, whoever it was, could have introduced themselves into Kelli's life and maybe it was with them that she had been communicating by text. Maybe they were going to meet and that is why she didn't want NH to drive up to her apartment.

I keep hearing people question whether the husband was involved. But, it has been established absolutely that he was in Florida. So, this is not even a possibility to me.

It makes sense and answers a lot of questions if this is true.

LE has to know something we dont to set the new timeline back to midnight.

I think it means they have caught someone or maybe more than one in outright lies.

IMO

Has LE been more specific as to what the something is they want to know if people saw (around midnight)?

lawd have mercy we need another new thread...

I will be working on it.. brb

Ok - lesson on iPhone 4s:

1. you can't take battery out of an iPhone
  2. iPhones do not use simm cards
  3. there is no back panel access at all on iPhone 4s
  4. One of iPhone's best features is called 'iCloud' - if you are using iCloud, then pictures and videos are uploaded to iCloud AUTOMATICALLY
  5. i.e. even if you take a picture and don't send it to anyone, it is already available up on iCloud (and on your pc) automatically - so she might not have sent the picture/s to anyone. Most people do enable iCloud, so that's how they likely got the picture.
  6. iPhone also has a feature called 'find my phone'. If you have this feature activated, then your phone can be pinged and you will immediately see address of where it is
  7. MANY iPhone apps include what is called 'location services' - meaning you can autotag your gps location as you post updates.
  8. On the other hand, you can also turn location services off very easily, but most people don't unless they are very security concious, or they only turn off certain location services per app

This news is both good - and bad. Firstly, because it is so hard to mess with an iPhone, it is likely they do have a very good indication of where the phone last was. The bad side, is I'm not sure how one could easily be destroyed or tampered with, so I'll have to do research to figure out how it was disabled.

(again, if you are security concious and can afford it, iPhone 4S or 4G are both excellent phones to have)

That was VERY useful.... thanks... :)

I am wondering if the time Nick says that they left the bar has even been confirmed by other people. I am imagining that the time they left most people were drinking and doing their own thing. Not looking at the clock to check on the time. After I have a few beers at a gathering,I don't usually pay attention on what the time was that others left. Sometimes I don't notice that people left until afterwards. Who is to say that the time that Nick gave to LE is the truth?

Its getting ready to storm in cumberland county!!! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member