GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searchers asked to look for her phone.

I just speculated that nick probally lawyered up because they have not interviewed him again after arrest.

Seems she must of sent someone that picture.

Police asking people that saw anything around midnight in that area to come forward.

Thank you so much.

I wonder why the timeline is midnight now. Didnt he say he took her home around 1:30?

I agree Muck... Detective kept saying (just listening again) that at the end of the day when they "hot wash" the case they are led right back to that area (and says multiple things lead them back there including evidence)

Hi all, I am new here and pretty much came because of this case but I love this board. I hope something here helps find this girl!

I was all on board for NH to be the guilty person but with the recent photo release and press conference I am starting to wonder. *If* he was truely a friend or someone she knew from the bar, its possible he was just her ride home and she was meeting someone else. The newly released photo kinda supports that to me. I can see a young woman taking a photo like that as she gets ready to leave for the evening and texting it to her "date" to let him know what she's wearing that night and give him a preview of her all dressed up to go out. I'm betting that the LE got that photo from her text messages and know exactly who it was sent to. Just moo, of course (I've already figured out some of the lingo here...)

That is my thought, as well. She may well have been hanging at Froggys and had a 'new aquaintance', internet connection, meet her there. If she would choose to not further have conversation with this new aquaintance, she may have thought safety in numbers at the bar and she knew NH was able to take her home. This 'other' person could have followed them home; this person kept texting and that is what spooked Kelli. IMHO

I agree Muck... Detective kept saying (just listening again) that at the end of the day when they "hot wash" the case they are led right back to that area (and says multiple things lead them back there including evidence)

Hmmmmmmm so they think whatever happened to her happened close to FBs?

Thank you so much.

I wonder why the timeline is midnight now. Didnt he say he took her home around 1:30?

Yes!!! Thats what we were wondering? Ocean, do u remember megan touma case here in fayetteville? pregnat soldier found dead in bathtub in hotel. Same detective on this case. Locklear!

me too and we have kids 10 and 14. He travels out of the country every other month for 2 weeks and we probably only talk 2-3 times during that. I don't think he had anything to do with this. jmoo

I agree. My husband is a firefighter and is gone for 48hrs at a time. I love him to death but sometimes I enjoy our little breaks. We've been together 11 years and sometimes it is nice to have a little space. But I have friends that are so dependent on their husbands they call them several times a day. I think we are all just different in our needs of communication.

Yes!!! Thats what we were wondering? Ocean, do u remember megan touma case here in fayetteville? pregnat soldier found dead in bathtub in hotel. Same detective on this case. Locklear!

Oh goodness, yes, lucky, I do remember that sad sad case.

So glad to know Locklear is on this case too.

IMO

they are going to be releasing a photo that kelli took of herself just before she went out... everything in the picture is the same except the flip flops she had on (they had bling on them)

she had an I-phone 4s

will not say how they got the picture (nurse: I bet she sent it to someone)

Ok - lesson on iPhone 4s:

1. you can't take battery out of an iPhone
  2. iPhones do not use simm cards
  3. there is no back panel access at all on iPhone 4s
  4. One of iPhone's best features is called 'iCloud' - if you are using iCloud, then pictures and videos are uploaded to iCloud AUTOMATICALLY
  5. i.e. even if you take a picture and don't send it to anyone, it is already available up on iCloud (and on your pc) automatically - so she might not have sent the picture/s to anyone. Most people do enable iCloud, so that's how they likely got the picture.
  6. iPhone also has a feature called 'find my phone'. If you have this feature activated, then your phone can be pinged and you will immediately see address of where it is
  7. MANY iPhone apps include what is called 'location services' - meaning you can autotag your gps location as you post updates.
  8. On the other hand, you can also turn location services off very easily, but most people don't unless they are very security concious, or they only turn off certain location services per app

This news is both good - and bad. Firstly, because it is so hard to mess with an iPhone, it is likely they do have a very good indication of where the phone last was. The bad side, is I'm not sure how one could easily be destroyed or tampered with, so I'll have to do research to figure out how it was disabled.

(again, if you are security concious and can afford it, iPhone 4S or 4G are both excellent phones to have)

Thank you.

I am so perplexed now because LE is now setting the timeline back to midnight.

LE never established the times... I believe (iirc) that came from Nick.

Also: isn't it common for LE to expand a timeline about an hour on either side?

I'm confused at this new timeline.

LE has to know something we dont to set the new timeline back to midnight.

I think it means they have caught someone or maybe more than one in outright lies.

IMO

Yes. I have the se phone as Kelli and I have iCloud and find my phone activated. It is a nice feature. Makes me want to get some for my kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme