GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not able to open a pdf so I'm not able to see it.

I'm going to try and attach it (unfortunately it's still a pdf file). I hope this works.

Attachments

• kelli-bordeaux-missing-person-incident-report-1.pdf
    49.6 KB · Views: 48
I believe it would be easy for them to tell if she made it home by
comparing her bed in the background of the picture she took to
the way it was when they entered after she was reported missing.
A bed would not be unmade and rumpled in the exact same way..IMO ^i^

Thanks for catching that lol I never thought about the bed covers :doh:

I'm going to try and attach it (unfortunately it's still a pdf file). I hope this works.

For some reason, I'm having trouble saving the highlighted field. The one I'm questioning is on the far right side of the "MO" section.

Interesting . Why didnt they just write unknown?

But check out the last known secure time.

Thanks for catching that lol I never thought about the bed covers :doh:

Yep, your are right. I spent alot of time looking at that picture, take a good look at her face and eyes behind the camera. It's not her face that she wanted to capture, it was the clothing and I'm not just certain what else.

Originally Posted by Gia
I agree. IMO, we have very little FACTS to go on. So if we were only to discuss what we KNOW to be true, we probably would never have made it past the first thread.

I have an opinion of what I think happened, and yes, it involves the obvious. But I still like to throw different scenarios around. And I was under the impression that it was okay to do that here. After all, at the top of the forum, it does say that this is "the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing."

Absolutely this is a great place for case discussion! Everyone looks at a case differently. Since I don't know the people involved and have never met them, and I don't know what evidence has been gathered by LE, I can't guess at what exists or doesn't exist or what someone's feelings and motivations may be who is a part of this unfolding tragedy. I don't know exactly what LE is thinking or what their investigation has told them thus far. I would love to know.

All I know for sure is KB is missing, likely deceased, likely the result of foul play, and she was last seen in the company of NH, a RSO, leaving a bar. The police have a bunch of potential evidence collected and they say they are sifting through it.

Interesting . Why didnt they just write unknown?

But check out the last known secure time.

I think that reflects the last time the person reporting her missing (John Neighbors) saw her, but I don't understand how that timeline correlates with the list of weapons/tools.

I respect that, but I lean towards understanding that while we don't know much, LE does indeed know much more.

Let me toss this out there: I doubt that LE is swapping thoughts on status of marriage or MB's whereabouts over and over, because they already know the answers to those questions, and any related queries, KWIM? Police are absolutely not behaving towards MB (nor is the family) as if he was a POI. They just aren't. Period.

<b>We can have all sorts of opinions of our own, but in this instance, ours don't count, nor should they. Only LE's do. We're not responsible for finding Kelli and obtaining justice for whatever happened to her. Nor can we hope to guide the investigation in any way. Again, nor should we<\b>

I put my faith in LE. They aren't always perfect, and they don't always hit every single mark, but I'm of the belief that when they say they'll hammer away at this until they find Kelli, then I personally believe in that.

Which leads in to my answer to WideOpen from question above.

Obviously, we can't know for certain, but as others have suggested, LE has broadened the time frame, which is pretty common. What is of more interest to me, is the fact that they are specifically asking about Ramsay towards 295 area. Something (video, tip, pings, auto gps, interview) has lead them to ask for witnesses in that area who might have seen something.

Not fact, but it does lead towards the belief that they might know something about the route Kelii was taken on. Or where something unusual happened that might have been noticed by a witness.

That's what I am taking from Detective Locklear's comments during the morning press conference before the search on Thursday.

Long/short: our 'need to know' doesn't matter. LE's need to know, does. And I'm certain they know much more now than the public needs to know at this point.

Well said.

IIRC, VOH mentioned a day or so after the missing person's report was released that the document was worded that way on purpose (or something to that effect). That comment has stayed with me, but it wasn't until tonight I got the chance to take a close look at the info, and it jumped out at me.

LE wants to specifically interview people in person so they can gage their behavior, study their body language and try to ascertain if they're reacting in a way that seems typical compared with the hundreds of other peeps they've had to witness who went through similar situations.

Sure, people react differently but there is a range of normal. And if you're ever interviewed be sure you mention if you're autistic because then at least you have a legit excuse.

When you pull up an incident report on the computer when working at the S.O. it would have prompts.... so like in the tools section, it would say teeth, hands feet etc as a prompt, you then would delete them out and put what was used in the altercation. They just were for lack of better words lazy and did not remove the prompts before printing....I hope this makes sense....

I mentioned the same thing and couldn't for the life of me think of
what that meant except for leaving a light on? And someone said
I believe, there was homework on the table.
Neither of which proves she never got home.
For me it would be the clothing of that night; whether it was there or
not. That would be telling jmo

I agree. I leave my homework laying out all the time..I always turn the lights off when I leave but just bc they're off doesn't mean I never came home. The only thing, to me, that would indicate if someone ever made it home was if there was surveillance footage..which I'm thinking we're pretty much sure there wasn't. I'm not saying I think she came home bc I don't think she ever made it back...but I'd like to know what they're basing it on.

I forgot to include this in my post so I had to edit it..I guess one of the other indicators that someone never made it home would be if they took some kind of daily medication and it turned out that it was missed that morning or following morning. Doubt thats the case but just kinda going through diff scenarios.

When you pull up an incident report on the computer when working at the S.O. it would have prompts.... so like in the tools section, it would say teeth, hands feet etc as a prompt, you then would delete them out and put what was used in the altercation. They just were for lack of better words lazy and did not remove the prompts before printing....I hope this makes sense....

Thanks Portabella. It makes sloppy sense. Hopefully the report has since been corrected.

Yes its very similar to if you ever used the "wizard" to write a resume, you know how it shows another name, you erase and put your own, then a false address, then you erease and put your own....same thing, its just a prompt to show what they want... When working I set mine and saved with NA in those spots, then if I had to erase the NA in fill in fine, if not it was all good...Just as lazy really...lol

Thank you - I finally see what you're talking about - 'hands, feet, teeth'. Does that mean what the missing person could possibly use as weapons in her defense?

Yes its very similar to if you ever used the "wizard" to write a resume, you know how it shows another name, you erase and put your own, then a false address, then you erease and put your own....same thing, its just a prompt to show what they want... When working I set mine and saved with NA in those spots, then if I had to erase the NA in fill in fine, if not it was all good...Just as lazy really...lol

Oh well...I thought I was onto something. Thanks for clarifying.

Okay folks help out this old lady with alzheimer's. How does this person in her unit that is reporting her missing know the last place she was seen was bar/lounge on Ramsey Street.

I think I can clear that up for you Duke Fan4, but its only a guess from experience. Officers take an incident report. Most Depts require the officer to finish all reports by the end of shift, or stay until all reports are finished. If this report was taken in the morning and by afternoon the reporting officer had already tracked her to froggys the night in question, then that would be why. They should have not included that in initial report, they could either do an amendment, or do a separate report for each fact finding. But it does happen...when your tired or if you have found out the info in the same day, it can blend a bit. However, this is just the initial report. As your CFS's continue on the case, then that officer would then have separate report for such, that is usually typed up by the dispatcher. Then its your job to take it and do separate report with any written reports done by witness's etc. As the case progresses the hand written reports become more vast and dense until finally you have to do a final report for the District Attorney if it is going to trial, its a full report on all incidents in a case. Then you have all the separate reports that back up that final report. I am so sorry if this does not make sense. This is my opinion only as I do not work for, nor have I ever that specific dept.

Could 'hand, feet, teeth, be a way of identifying the person when you find them? Why would it be under 'weapons' though? Weird.

Okay folks help out this old lady with alzheimer's. How does this person in her unit that is reporting her missing know the last place she was seen was bar/lounge on Ramsey Street.

Ha! Fort Bragg called Mike and Mike called Olivia - Mike or Olivia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon