GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could 'hand, feet, teeth, be a way of identifying the person when you find them? Why would it be under 'weapons' though? Weird.

What I am looking at is a very basic computer generated Incident report. Weapons can be teeth, hands, feet, head, elbow, knee, knife, gun, hat pin, cat, yes cat....you fill in what ever weapon was used in the altercation. IMHO

Yep, your are right. I spent alot of time looking at that picture, take a good look at her face and eyes behind the camera. It's not her face that she wanted to capture, it was the clothing and I'm not just certain what else.

And that is eeire. Unless the pic was to show someone (like her sister)
a new outfit?? Other than that it could scream out this is what I have on!!!!

Agree on all you said.
Also I personally think that wedding was premature and there's a lot more
going/went on behind the scenes.
At that age I would have gotten my career going before I married.
Especially because I believe MB wasn't too crazy about this move in
their lives and evidently KB was. jmo and the picture I'm getting.

I had a few friends join the military after HS..and three of em got back and married before going back to finish the rest of their occupational training. While I agree that it was prob premature and there was stuff def going on begin the scenes...it's not uncommon amongst men and women in the military to marry young. they go through a lot of life changing experiences and look at things differently than most 19-20 year olds. However, it's not the same for the other half...not saying anyone is wrong in the situation- just an observation.

I agree. I leave my homework laying out all the time..I always turn the lights off when I leave but just bc they're off doesn't mean I never came home. The only thing, to me, that would indicate if someone ever made it home was if there was surveillance footage..which I'm thinking we're pretty much sure there wasn't. I'm not saying I think she came home bc I don't think she ever made it back...but I'd like to know what they're basing it on.

I forgot to include this in my post so I had to edit it..I guess one of the other indicators that someone never made it home would be if they took some kind of daily medication and it turned out that it was missed that morning or following morning. Doubt thats the case but just kinda going through diff scenarios.

Yes, medications are a good one. Or a cat owner with the cat not being
fed and a dirty litter box. I know, I'm grabbing at straws now lol
Again like you just throwin' stuff out there..

Yes, medications are a good one. Or a cat owner with the cat not being
fed and a dirty litter box. I know, I'm grabbing at straws now lol
Again like you just throwin' stuff out there..

Nothin wrong with that...hopefully. Bc I've thrown a lot out lol. I didn't think of that though...even if what we've thrown out may be nitpick-y..little things add up.

I just went back to look at the incident report since I read on a post that has disappeared that it was written in chicken scratch, I must be seeing a different report. The one I see has the "type" written prompt.... Sorry if I am looking at the wrong report. Can you please give me a link to show me it hand written in chicken scratch by the officer? TIA

I would think if officers went into her apt. If the light outside was on, her car was still parked in front. bed the same as in photo, no water in bathtub or sink, homework sitting out, a bag from a fast food sitting on counter with receipt, the clothes she was known to be wearing on friday night not in the house. clothes in washer smelling sour from sitting.

Did she have a house phone, answering machine. Perhaps messages from friday night on her machine unchecked. Sister may have tried her house Saturday morning, no answer. No sign of struggle. They could assume many ways that she never got home. They have to be pretty sure she didn't as they have the family staying there, and they are not concentrating in the area. IMHO

I would think if officers went into her apt. If the light outside was on, her car was still parked in front. bed the same as in photo, no water in bathtub or sink, homework sitting out, a bag from a fast food sitting on counter with receipt, the clothes she was known to be wearing on friday night not in the house. clothes in washer smelling sour from sitting.

Did she have a house phone, answering machine. Perhaps messages from friday night on her machine unchecked. Sister may have tried her house Saturday morning, no answer. No sign of struggle. They could assume many ways that she never got home. They have to be pretty sure she didn't as they have the family staying there, and they are not concentrating in the area. IMHO

All excellent points for consideration!!!!! I'm reading and thinking my mind
must be getting old. Some obvious things and I never thought of them lol

And that is eeire. Unless the pic was to show someone (like her sister)
a new outfit?? Other than that it could scream out this is what I have on!!!!
This blouse looks new. This looks like she sent this picture to her sister, showing her what she was wearing out that night. Maybe to prove she was not indecent (a little skimpy, but not terribly so-I've seen a lot skimpier), maybe to show off a new top or whole outfit. The look on her face to me was "Let's see, can I take this picture right?" It was not perfectly posed (note the position of the feet). I've seen teens do this a lot to share their outfits with each other.

Okay folks help out this old lady with alzheimer's. How does this person in her unit that is reporting her missing know the last place she was seen was bar/lounge on Ramsey Street.

Maybe because she told her co-workers that's where she was off to after work when they asked what she was doing that night?

Then, the cops would ask at FB's to see if that's where she went. Maybe it was just a phone call that confirmed that by the time this report got written. Eventually they'd find out the last time anyone saw her, but with all of those customers they probably figured that might take a while to pin down.

I def agree that they're pretty certain she never made it home bc, like u said, her family is staying there. That wouldnt be allowed otherwise. Just wondering what they have bc like a lot have already stated, they have a lot more than me. I'm pre- law, so I enjoy the ins and outs of a case and the diff theories that circulate the forums.

Thanks, Muckrucker!

I would like to hear some theories/opinions. What do y'all think is the MOST likely theory that would prove to be true in this case?

Honestly, I feel like even with as little details as we've been provided, this case has been jerked in so many different directions. Does anyone know if the unidentified male has been eliminated as a POI?

:waitasec:

Which unidentified male?

I think the most likely scenario is that Nick did something to her that night. If he really was back around others in a short period of time, then it's likely he had her in his tent or his trunk.

He likely said she asked to be dropped off in order to explain why neighbors didn't see his car in the timeframe he told cops he took her home.

I think the phone pings must indicate that he didn't drive close to that other tower near her place before disposing of the phone. Chances are, he also disposed of her close by, although he might have been smart enough to ditch the phone separately. He still showed up in public, so that's pretty likely, unfortunately.

Who knows how long he kept Kelli :( :(

His car may be crucial in this scenario. Her body has to be somewhere, and unless really close terrain suggests a good hiding spot, he drove the body. Septic tanks, garbage cans and the like are crucial to check, too, of course.

Motive is another violent sexual attack, except now he knows better about prison :( The last girl he did this with was apparently an impulsive, stupid crime (as well as a hideous one). There's no reason to believe, imho, that he'd be more in control or careful this time. The fact that she is missing shows he worked at being careful -- by escalating to murder! Just mho, but I'll be terribly surprised if he didn't do it.

Another possible scenario is that the bar owner knew Nick was taking her home and followed. When Nick left, the bar owner grabbed Kelli, knowing suspicion would go to Nick.

Would explain why Nick was around others in a short amount of time. Just a theory.

Adding: They have arrested both the bar owner (found it-Steven Cantrell) and Nick on "unrelated charges", which I personally believe means "We think you may have something to do with this and need to make sure you don't run away so we will NOW arrest you for these things that we should have arrested you for years ago."

Oh yeah, another possibility is that Cantrell and Nick are in it together.

I agree with you 100%. Cops seem to care less about her apartment. Which pretty much shows they don't believe Nicks story for a second. Otherwise they wouldn't let anyone even near her apartment. LE knows a heck of a lot more than we do and I will be shocked myself if NH turns out innocent.

The text message "got home safely" is too weird. You would text "home now" or "I got home." or "made it". Why would you add "safely" unless it was part of a previous conversation? Was the friend worried she would not get home? That red flags that someone was trying too hard to make someone think she was safe at home, and points to me that she didn't make it home.

I think LE knows who did it, but they need to find her (or her body), so they are keeping a lid on a lot and hoping to find her, or, should there be two involved, hoping one will barf on the other. IMHO

Which unidentified male?

I think the most likely scenario is that Nick did something to her that night. If he really was back around others in a short period of time, then it's likely he had her in his tent or his trunk.

He likely said she asked to be dropped off in order to explain why neighbors didn't see his car in the timeframe he told cops he took her home.

I think the phone pings must indicate that he didn't drive close to that other tower near her place before disposing of the phone. Chances are, he also disposed of her close by, although he might have been smart enough to ditch the phone separately. He still showed up in public, so that's pretty likely, unfortunately.

Who knows how long he kept Kelli :( :(

His car may be crucial in this scenario. Her body has to be somewhere, and unless really close terrain suggests a good hiding spot, he drove the body. Septic tanks, garbage cans and the like are crucial to check, too, of course.

Motive is another violent sexual attack, except now he knows better about prison :( The last girl he did this with was apparently an impulsive, stupid crime (as well as a hideous one). There's no reason to believe, imho, that he'd be more in control or careful this time. The fact that she is missing shows he worked at being careful -- by escalating to murder! Just mho, but I'll be terribly surprised if he didn't do it.

I think she is referring to "Justin" the childhood friend that was visiting a few weeks before KB went missing...MAYBE...IMO this is what i get from her statement.

Another possible scenario is that the bar owner knew Nick was taking her home and followed. When Nick left, the bar owner grabbed Kelli, knowing suspicion would go to Nick.

Would explain why Nick was around others in a short amount of time. Just a theory.

Adding: They have arrested both the bar owner (found it-Steven Cantrell) and Nick on "unrelated charges", which I personally believe means "We think you may have something to do with this and need to make sure you don't run away so we will NOW arrest you for these things that we should have arrested you for years ago."

Oh yeah, another possibility is that Cantrell and Nick are in it together.

The bar owner was not at the bar that night according to VOH. I believe that I read somewhere that he was out of town. The reason so many people manage to walk around free even when there are warrants out for their arrest, is because they just don't come to the attention of LE, until they are in a traffic stop, or get caught up in a criminal investigation. There are too many offenders and not enough LE to chase them all down, so they tend to just look for the more violent ones and only get some of the others because they are right under their noses.

The bar owner was not at the bar that night according to VOH. I believe that I read somewhere that he was out of town. The reason so many people manage to walk around free even when there are warrants out for their arrest, is because they just don't come to the attention of LE, until they are in a traffic stop, or get caught up in a criminal investigation. There are too many offenders and not enough LE to chase them all down, so they tend to just look for the more violent ones and only get some of the others because they are right under their noses.
Magic words: "Caught up in a criminal investigation." Again, never known LE to take the time to throw someone in jail for another offense while working on a missing person case unless they want to make sure that person doesn't leave. But I don't live in NC.

Here's the part that makes no sense, though. The owner of record for Pointdexter's is Mandy Rae Murphy. She is also on the liquor license for Froggy Bottom. (this is probably because Steve Cantrell was trying to fly under the radar) Yet, Steve Cantrell keeps getting listed as "one of the bar owners" and is quoted by articles talking about Kelli and Nick as if he saw them together that night. If he gave that impression to LE and he wasn't really there, you have to wonder why he would do that. Could he have been there but in the back somewhere where he wasn't seen by patrons? I have to wonder.

BTW-don't know the bar owner, he might be a stand up guy. Just giving possible scenarios based on what factoids I can find in the news.

I agree with you 100%. Cops seem to care less about her apartment. Which pretty much shows they don't believe Nicks story for a second. Otherwise they wouldn't let anyone even near her apartment. LE knows a heck of a lot more than we do and I will be shocked myself if NH turns out innocent.

Well he never said he took her to her apt!
So as i see it he never drove her there or he did and dropped her off at the enntrance.
I think when they figure that out they will find their guy!

JMO

Dont you think by now they have the results of everything in his car and tent? If she was in his trunk they would know. If she was in that tent they would know.

Thank you - I finally see what you're talking about - 'hands, feet, teeth'. Does that mean what the missing person could possibly use as weapons in her defense?

BBM

This topic stood out for me in the Somer Thompson case, as well. I remember seeing that in her report under the weapons field. I figured that even though she was just a child, it must be standard, if the person wasn't known to have any weapons on them. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18