GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also keep hearing VOH saying, "don't believe all you hear in the media".... Now reading between the lines, perhaps Nick and Kelli left the bar earlier, it has never been verified by anyone but Nick that the time was actually 0120 hrs when they left the bar....IMHO

I may be wrong, but I thought I read that the tab was paid...
And it was ALL Kelli's, 8 drinks total. Nick had nothing. Maybe someone can clear this up...

Unpaid ticket, 4 beers and 4 shots. Paid tickets are thrown out.
Methinks the tab belonged to Kelli. Why didn't she pay it before leaving the bar? Sick? Went outside intending to go back in?

NH doesn't drink (but has sometimes per VOH)

Doesn't match the 'Kelli left at 1:20 info' but neither does LE asking if anybody saw something on Ramsey around midnight.

I am no expert, but I just cannot picture Kelli shopping for a man online or even in the workplace. It was obvious her and Mike loved each other very much, even if they grew apart in the recent months, and he had just left for a separation. I just cannot see it. Kelli is obviously a strong, perky and vivacious woman. She seems although fun and silly to have a lot of heart, just thinking outloud again. I know it takes time, sometimes years, but definitely months to even think of dating after that kind of love and break up. I just don't see her man shopping. However...If Kelli enjoyed singing, going to bars and Mike inhibited this aspect of her fun due to the marriage. I can see her spreading her wings and going out to enjoy that aspect of her life again, that she once enjoyed but could not entertain during the duration of her marriage. Just a thought...IMHO

I also keep hearing VOH saying, "don't believe all you hear in the media".... Now reading between the lines, perhaps Nick and Kelli left the bar earlier, it has never been verified by anyone but Nick that the time was actually 0120 hrs when they left the bar....IMHO

The only thing about this is that VOH has said that Kelli and NH left the bar at around 1:20 too. VOH hasn't disputed that version of NH's story. So one could say that VOH has backed NH's version of things. Not sure if VOH was there at that time or is going by what others from Froggy's reported.

SC's comments, apparently, have been based on hearsay. :waitasec:

I am no expert, but I just cannot picture Kelli shopping for a man online or even in the workplace. It was obvious her and Mike loved each other very much, even if they grew apart in the recent months, and he had just left for a separation. I just cannot see it. Kelli is obviously a strong, perky and vivacious woman. She seems although fun and silly to have a lot of heart, just thinking outloud again. I know it takes time, sometimes years, but definitely months to even think of dating after that kind of love and break up. I just don't see her man shopping. However...If Kelli enjoyed singing, going to bars and Mike inhibited this aspect of her fun due to the marriage. I can see her spreading her wings and going out to enjoy that aspect of her life again, that she once enjoyed but could not entertain during the duration of her marriage. Just a thought...IMHO

Portabella, I need to clarify my comment about "KB meeting someone at work or online". I was not really focusing on KB "shopping for a man". I was thinking more along the lines of her simply meeting an individual (who maybe had a common interest, heard from her about the kereoke (sp) and thought it would be fun, etc. KB could (and this is all just speculation) have wanted to withhold location of her home, until she knew the person better.
I really do not think this scenario is the case (or it would be way down on my list for what happened) - just suggesing a possible reason. : )

Good Sunday spoiledmom, BBM; Just a thought on your comment, one possibility of the scenario could be that KB had met someone at work or online. She was OK with meeting f-2-f at the bar, but did not want that person to know where she lived yet. Just an idea.

Good morning to you Justy Thoughts:).

Parole or probation in NC can get a court ordered halfway house, even if you have never been to prison but are under dept of probation! He had avenues other than not having a residence! He might not be in jail today, if he had been honest!

I don't think he was on paper anymore, was he? Regardless, in most states as long as you report to the designated official the designated times and tell them exactly where you're living, you won't be held in violation ie: under bridge, in park, etc...I posted a link a while back of megans law's website that has all the states listed and a rundown of the SO regulations. He deserves to be in jail for FTR- that I'm 100% sure about.

JMO, but I think it inhibits the sleuthing and discussion to make assumptions...for all we know, Kelli could have been extremely unhappy in her marriage and wanting to file divorce papers, or more than ready to work out whatever problems...or anything in between or beyond...JMO, we just don't know. :moo:

KB may have met many new people, but I can't get past the one known fact that she left the bar with NH and (allegedly) got in his car to be taken home. I don't think this was some kind of crime in which others participated or planned.

I think it is as simple and as complex as: she got in NH's car, something happened between them and he killed her, and she never made it home.

And finding her body and getting enough evidence to indict the perp so the case can go to trial is what's left.

All other scenarios, while technically possible and certainly creative, don't seem probable. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

And perhaps this is why LE is focused on what happened around 12:00 am.

The only thing about this is that VOH has said that Kelli and NH left the bar at around 1:20 too. VOH hasn't disputed that version of NH's story. So one could say that VOH has backed NH's version of things. Not sure if VOH was there at that time or is going by what others from Froggy's reported.

Where did VOH say that? I asked him when they left the bar and he said he cannot answer that. All he could answer is that they walked out of the bar together.

KB may have met many new people, but I can't get past the one known fact that she left the bar with NH and (allegedly) got in his car to be taken home. I don't think this was some kind of crime in which others participated or planned.

I think it is as simple and as complex as: she got in NH's car, something happened between them and he killed her, and she never made it home.

And finding her body and getting enough evidence to indict the perp so the case can go to trial is what's left.

All other scenarios, while technically possible and certainly creative, don't seem probable. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

I 100% agree with you on this. There is always a chance that I could be wrong but unless he is miraculously ruled out, he's the guy. IMO

After reading this I went back through all VOH posts, he/she never verified them to leave at 0120 hrs, she did verify they had left together, but that was all.

VOH however did say that from what they observed no one had entered the bar either one half hour before or one half hour later than when Nick had left.
This leads me to believe (reading between the lines again) that Nick and Kelli did leave earlier than 0120 hrs. Why would anyone enter/go to a bar at 0150 hrs, last call is surely over. The only reason I could see for anyone coming in at that hour would be to be a DD or a wife or husband there to retrieve their intoxicated partner...IMHO

Hi I'm new to this thread but I've managed to catch up. I was thinking maybe kelli rang the DJ and told her she was on her way, because I red they had become friends. And DJ as asked Nick if he could go pick her up knowing he doesn't drink. And Kelli agreed and she said could he pick me up at the entrance to the complex. Just a thought of mine..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think thats a good thought also!
Im thinking Nick was just a ride!

:blushing: VOH, so sorry... I keep making you a he/she, she/he...then a he, then a she....Would be so nice to know if your male or female, just so we could address you properly....

I know....

You cannot answer this....:rocker:

I think thats a good thought also!
Im thinking Nick was just a ride!

But that takes me back to why both names were on the tab. Why did she go to and go home via Nick. Why did they hang out all night pretty much together, at first I thought just a DD too, but obviously even if not a date, they were together that night. Something was different, something linked them this night....IMHO

But that takes me back to why both names were on the tab. Why did she go to and go home via Nick. Why did they hang out all night pretty much together, at first I thought just a DD too, but obviously even if not a date, they were together that night. Something was different, something linked them this night....IMHO

Are we on the same wavelength today? We keep answering the same questions with very similar answers. Lol!

Who said both names were on the tab?

It could have been the bartender was going to pick it up!

VOH, here is a question...

You were at 75 percent vs. 25 percent.
You have now said you are back to 50 percent vs. 50 percent.
I am sure its not reading on here that changed those percentages. Has more come to light for you that you cannot share with us that has changed your percentage back to 50/50?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC