GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said both names were on the tab?

It could have been the bartender was going to pick it up!

To be honest I cannot remember if it was MSM or VOH, but it has established the tab was for both of them. However the four beers and four shots were for KB, and Nick did not drink that night....IMHO

To be honest I cannot remember if it was MSM or VOH, but it has established the tab was for both of them. However the four beers and four shots were for KB, and Nick did not drink that night....IMHO

I believe it has been said from both sources.

I am not sure, but I don't think the bartender would keep a running tab if they were going to pick it up...In that case the drinks would be "on the house" unless you mean the bartender was paying for Kelli's drinks that night? Interesting thought though, one that has not been thought of as of yet....

Well i never saw it in MSM and is VOH the Bartender or work there to know who paid what tabs that night? Unless the bartender is blabbing to the bar that she didnt pay her bar tab!
Just a question!

and how could it be for both of them is nick didnt drink

VOH is anonymous, but obviously either a regular, or a worker. I think in a small town tight knit bar most all know what is going on. VOH, has also said that they have all discussed this since, so since the last known place Kelli was seen was FB, I am guessing they have hashed, rehashed and hashed this over til their heads hurt. IMHO

I am not sure, but I don't think the bartender would keep a running tab if they were going to pick it up...In that case the drinks would be "on the house" unless you mean the bartender was paying for Kelli's drinks that night? Interesting thought though, one that has not been thought of as of yet....

Yes exactly the bartender was paying for the drinks that night for her and he maybe was the one that asked NICK to go pick her up.
Maybe when hes off work he goes to her apt and they go out somewhere.

I think nick is a shady dude but im not fully certain he did this!

JMO

I saw VOH post it but not the media!
If nick didnt drink anything it wasnt his tab i dont think the guy could afford to buy anyone drinks.

Ill bet his phone is a prepaid phone and maybe his parents pay for that even if they kicked him out!
Or hes on the parents pln for 40 dollars a month!

After reading this I went back through all VOH posts, he/she never verified them to leave at 0120 hrs, she did verify they had left together, but that was all.

VOH however did say that from what they observed no one had entered the bar either one half hour before or one half hour later than when Nick had left.
This leads me to believe (reading between the lines again) that Nick and Kelli did leave earlier than 0120 hrs. Why would anyone enter/go to a bar at 0150 hrs, last call is surely over. The only reason I could see for anyone coming in at that hour would be to be a DD or a wife or husband there to retrieve their intoxicated partner...IMHO
Maybe someone whose clock/watch is off...maybe someone not wanting to get an alcoholic drink, but run into friends...maybe someone sees a car or bike they recognize...

IINM, someone said that sometimes regulars helped clean up and ensure that the female staff got to their cars safely...so it's not farfetched (to me) that someone mite arrive very late to do so...

ICBCM, but I thought it was also said that sometimes people stayed long past closing to "party"...like a private club. Don't quote me, I'm asking...I may have corn-fused this with another case.

I've often gone to bars without drinking alcohol...more often than not, actually...the music...socializing...

Again, I think it is beneficial to be open-minded and think outside the box...

It has not been established whether the bartender was a male or female working that night.... But it really has been previously established Nick/Kelli were on a tab together. It must have been told to the tender that he would be covering her drinks that night, for his name to be on it. If Nick only drank water that night, he would not be on the tab. If his soft drinks were on the house, this would also keep his drinks off the tab. I used to go dancing at the bar with my S.O. when I was pregnant, my hubbie would drink, I would drink pop, they never charged for my pop. They would give me a big glass of soda, and you would not believe the dirty looks some would give....STUPID, you could tell it was not alcohol....that just irked me....O/T but one of those things....

VOH said it was a running tab with NH & KB combined, although most, if not all, of the drinks were KB, and all the alcohol drinks were hers, and that tab was NOT paid. The amount was $28.

VOH is anonymous, but obviously either a regular, or a worker. I think in a small town tight knit bar most all know what is going on. VOH, has also said that they have all discussed this since, so since the last known place Kelli was seen was FB, I am guessing they have hashed, rehashed and hashed this over til their heads hurt. IMHO

Well think of this
PPL that commit these crimes usually put themselves in the middle so they can find out what going on and what ppl know and what le might know they usually go out on the searches also.
What if its not Nick and one of the other ppl that were in the bar that night!

Just a thought!

I am still coming back to this Bar Tab...
Nick to me, does not seem to be a man with money to "throw around"...
He lives in a tent in the back of a bar.
Nick didn't have much, if any of a job, yet he is paying Kelli's bar tab??
I (and probably 99% of all men), just don't go paying girls bar tabs unless we think there is something in it for us... We'd be broke!!!
Now saying that, I believe in Nick's mind, Nick thought there was more going on with he and Kelli. When they left FB's, something went horribly wrong...
I don't believe Nick dropped her off at Meadowbrook.
Last cell ping came from cell tower by FB's, NOTthe tower by Kelli's apartment...

I'm just going to state what I'm thinking here and it's only another theory. I smell a coverup. Something happened to Kelli at Froggy's and instead of reporting it (due to owner's warrants, NH's RSO status and affiliation with the bar among other possibilities) they took the long road (because that's what less than honest people do who are avoiding arrest and are ex-cons) instead of calling LE immediately. Now, if there was an accident or Kelli was overserved or drugged - whoever is in even more trouble. Even if Nick turns out to be guilty, the bar peeps have covered up for him to some extent.

- Hinky went up when timeline changed, midnight vs. after 1AM.
- Muddy sneakers show up behind bar after LE had already been there once that day. Stench reported but not verified.
- Suspicious texts sent from Kelli's phone that don't sound as if they are in her own 'voice'.
- DJ either accepts or requests friend status on Kelli's FB on Saturday (don't know what time tho but if LE thinks midnight is key to the story now it wasn't Saturday yet eliminating simultaneous FB communication).
- Phone missing
- Fire barrels lit on Friday night at Froggy's
- LE taking samples from back of Poindexter's van
- no one will guess the approx time when Kelli last sang
- Nick returned to the bar in approx. 10 mins after leaving w/Kelli per owner per hearsay
- tab unpaid but we're told it was Nick's and Kelli's, why? (trying to make it sound as if Nick was a customer - we know he practically lived at Froggy's so why not just admit that? There are secrets surrounding Nick - backpedaling going on - he was being paid under the table for doing odd jobs but nobody wants to admit that. Nick said it himself that he helped around the bar and lived behind it, sometimes in his car. Nick may have helped with the coverup but isn't responsible for Kelli's death. Now Nick and bar owner would have to turn on eachother or someone else.)

Well think of this
PPL that commit these crimes usually put themselves in the middle so they can find out what going on and what ppl know and what le might know they usually go out on the searches also.
What if its not Nick and one of the other ppl that were in the bar that night!

Just a thought!

Oh I fully agree with you. At this point the sky is the limit...could be anyone, we are not privy to what the police know, all we can do is speculate. But yes it could be anyone, until a conviction that is...or at least some real proof...I am with you Eileen I really am....IMHO

What keeps me at the 75 percent mark for it being Nick...

He was the last person known to be with Kelli before her disappearance.
He is an RSO.
He was too fast to defy officers and have interviews and such with the meida.
He is known for being deceptive, ie. not reporting his homeless status.
He does not seem forthcoming in his interviews. He called her a soldier, he did not call her Kelli, that really bugs me.
Oh one more...He is grieving, why is he grieving, they have not known each other that long, he sure did not look like he was grieving....
IMHO

Oh I fully agree with you. At this point the sky is the limit...could be anyone, we are not privy to what the police know, all we can do is speculate. But yes it could be anyone, until a conviction that is...or at least some real proof...I am with you Eileen I really am....IMHO

something just isnt adding up

Didnt one report say SC wasnt there ad then another one said he was?

And where is this justin guy?

Hi I'm new to this thread but I've managed to catch up. I was thinking maybe kelli rang the DJ and told her she was on her way, because I red they had become friends. And DJ as asked Nick if he could go pick her up knowing he doesn't drink. And Kelli agreed and she said could he pick me up at the entrance to the complex. Just a thought of mine..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:welcome5: Welcome to the Thread. Waves across the big pond to you.

something just isnt adding up

Didnt one report say SC wasnt there ad then another one said he was?

And where is this justin guy?

By all accounts I think SC is not involved, I think he was collateral damage. Media does this sort of thing, they fill in the gaps a lot and assume.

I am really surprised myself that Justin has not come out. He was her childhood friend, so you would think he would be there. Or at least come forward. I am not going to lie, the brother said, something along the lines of, "we will call him Justin" so....not sure that is even his name. IMHO

By all accounts I think SC is not involved, I think he was collateral damage. Media does this sort of thing, they fill in the gaps a lot and assume.

I am really surprised myself that Justin has not come out. He was her childhood friend, so you would think he would be there. Or at least come forward. I am not going to lie, the brother said, something along the lines of, "we will call him Justin" so....not sure that is even his name. IMHO

Thats true!
Id sure love to know who it is wouldnt you?

and SC liked women we can see he was living with this murphy woan and has three other women with babies he wont pay for so i think he thinks himself a ladies man!
He is to me as shady and slimey as Nick H

JMO

After reading this I went back through all VOH posts, he/she never verified them to leave at 0120 hrs, she did verify they had left together, but that was all.

VOH however did say that from what they observed no one had entered the bar either one half hour before or one half hour later than when Nick had left.
This leads me to believe (reading between the lines again) that Nick and Kelli did leave earlier than 0120 hrs. Why would anyone enter/go to a bar at 0150 hrs, last call is surely over. The only reason I could see for anyone coming in at that hour would be to be a DD or a wife or husband there to retrieve their intoxicated partner...IMHO

Oh, I apologize again if I misrepresented VOH. It's just that we've been under the assumption that NH and Kelli left the bar sometime after 1AM and no one ever disputed that this whole time. Now LE has put out a plea for suspicious activity on Ramsey Street at around midnight but they haven't said that's because they know that's when Kelli left the bar so, :waitasec:.

I guess I just assumed VOH agreed with the 1:20ish time because no one ever said otherwise and VOH knows all the regulars at the bar. :waitasec:

Thats true!
Id sure love to know who it is wouldnt you?

and SC liked women we can see he was living with this murphy woan and has three other women with babies he wont pay for so i think he thinks himself a ladies man!
He is to me as shady and slimey as Nick H

JMO

I don't know...I don't find SC to be that bad. He might be a lousy Baby daddy, but at least from what we see, he was with consenting adults. Nothing in his history from what I could dig up or anything made public has showed him to be anything but a dead beat dad. Not saying that is a good character trait, but its not the same to me as a dirtbag <modsnip - term not allowed here> or treejumper. IMHO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member