GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she had a debit card, any word on a pocket book?

I never carred a pocket book or any kind of a purse to a bar but i did have one of thos little over the shouldnt things that could carry my key my card and my money! She had to have id and stuff dont ya think?

I'm just going to state what I'm thinking here and it's only another theory. I smell a coverup. Something happened to Kelli at Froggy's and instead of reporting it (due to owner's warrants, NH's RSO status and affiliation with the bar among other possibilities) they took the long road (because that's what less than honest people do who are avoiding arrest and are ex-cons) instead of calling LE immediately. Now, if there was an accident or Kelli was overserved or drugged - whoever is in even more trouble. Even if Nick turns out to be guilty, the bar peeps have covered up for him to some extent.

- Hinky went up when timeline changed, midnight vs. after 1AM.
- Muddy sneakers show up behind bar after LE had already been there once that day. Stench reported but not verified.
- Suspicious texts sent from Kelli's phone that don't sound as if they are in her own 'voice'.
- DJ either accepts or requests friend status on Kelli's FB on Saturday (don't know what time tho but if LE thinks midnight is key to the story now it wasn't Saturday yet eliminating simultaneous FB communication).
- Phone missing
- Fire barrels lit on Friday night at Froggy's
- LE taking samples from back of Poindexter's van
- no one will guess the approx time when Kelli last sang
- Nick returned to the bar in approx. 10 mins after leaving w/Kelli per owner per hearsay
- tab unpaid but we're told it was Nick's and Kelli's, why? (trying to make it sound as if Nick was a customer - we know he practically lived at Froggy's so why not just admit that? There are secrets surrounding Nick - backpedaling going on - he was being paid under the table for doing odd jobs but nobody wants to admit that. Nick said it himself that he helped around the bar and lived behind it, sometimes in his car. Nick may have helped with the coverup but isn't responsible for Kelli's death. Now Nick and bar owner would have to turn on eachother or someone else.)

I know I am just some lexicons on the screen, but I can tell you this theory would be plausible if I didn't know it to be false. I haven't commented on several similar to this, but I wanted you to know that you state no one will guess the time she last sang. I am not sure where this was stated. At Froggy's Friday night I made an inquiry if there was a factual way to determine this based on the software used for Karaoke. There is not. It has been admitted that Nick did do odd jobs such as cut the grass.

In regard to the tab, both names were assigned for a reason that the tender decided.

Edited to say Friday not last night - My mind is washed apparently

For all we know, Nick could be SC's baby too - the only one he has anything to do with! Wouldn't that take the cake!

When people don't take care of their children, it makes me wonder if they have a conscious. Make 'um and leave 'um - three or maybe more. It's not for me to say, it's the cops that want him for that plus his dui charge.
Does SC's past behavior indicate he'd be accountable if something bad happened to Kelli at his bar?

I can only answer this in my opinion, NO I don't think he would be accountable. However, out of the patrons that were there, I believe someone would be, or a worker would be, someone would come forward. Also, I may be alone on this, but I believe VOH truly cares about finding Kelli, VOH was there, and if a cover up I would think that He/She would have gone to LE right away....IMHO.

Now as far as him being his dad, that is interesting, never thought of that. I mean again we are speculating, but who knows....that would take the cake. IMHO

Oh, I apologize again if I misrepresented VOH. It's just that we've been under the assumption that NH and Kelli left the bar sometime after 1AM and no one ever disputed that this whole time. Now LE has put out a plea for suspicious activity on Ramsey Street at around midnight but they haven't said that's because they know that's when Kelli left the bar so, :waitasec:.

I guess I just assumed VOH agreed with the 1:20ish time because no one ever said otherwise and VOH knows all the regulars at the bar. :waitasec:

I never confirmed or denied the timeline. :)

I think it could also be that they had established that she took a ride home that night with a RSO, and he was the last to see her prior to her disappearance. That would be very concerning to me if I was LE....IMHO

OH i know but they cant get tunnel vision either!Just cause its so obvious doesnt make it so!

I wonder if they got him to take a poly?

I never carred a pocket book or any kind of a purse to a bar but i did have one of thos little over the shouldnt things that could carry my key my card and my money! She had to have id and stuff dont ya think?

You'd think she'd have I.D. and some cash, I realize it could be a "put it on my running tab thing" or it could be a reason to take her home. I'm wondering if she didn't say something at Froggy's, like I'll be back in a bit or see you tomorrow.

Now as far as him being his dad, that is interesting, never thought of that. I mean again we are speculating, but who knows....that would take the cake. IMHO

I thought they were 39 and 25! Or do I have those ages wrong?

Also I have more faith in the F.B.I. and the law enforcement of the area. They know more then we do by a long shot, I promise you that. If they even suspected that something happened within the bar itself, it would be sealed and they would be going over that place with a fine tooth comb. I really don't think what ever happened occurred in the bar, but I do think it happened in the general vicinity....However...I have thought about this, and it upset me. If Nick is their prime person of interest, and if he acted alone. And if there was a chance that he was holding Kelli somewhere, odds are she is deceased now either way. When being held you usually don't have free reign, you are usually bound or locked up tight. You can only go three days without water...I really hope that was not the case here....IMHO

I thought they were 39 and 25! Or do I have those ages wrong?

I cannot remember SC age. I believe he is older than 39 though, I thought more like forty something....IMHO

Does anyone remember?

I can only answer this in my opinion, NO I don't think he would be accountable. However, out of the patrons that were there, I believe someone would be, or a worker would be, someone would come forward. Also, I may be alone on this, but I believe VOH truly cares about finding Kelli, VOH was there, and if a cover up I would think that He/She would have gone to LE right away....IMHO.

I wouldn't have let a cover up happen. I wouldn't have let whatever incident happen if it did - at least within my abilities. But if something happened on my watch, authorities would have been notified immediately.

No after parties at Froggys.

If so, it would be the first such establishment that I have ever heard of. To think that no family member/close friend/off duty employee was ever served a drink after last call and the doors were locked, strains credulity. No offense intended, just an opinion from a former night bartender.

ETA - I served at a Biker Bar in ATL...little Miss Innocent...haha, they protected me and were very good to me. I was not that innocent when I graduated college and finally left employment there. This is the kind of place they search you going in, if you don't have a weapon they give you one.

You'd think she'd have I.D. and some cash, I realize it could be a "put it on my running tab thing" or it could be a reason to take her home. I'm wondering if she didn't say something at Froggy's, like I'll be back in a bit or see you tomorrow.

Id think she had some money on her.
You do not walk out the door and go to a bar with nada!
JMO

Oh I agree, and trust me I am not the "yes" man type...
I just have such venom towards sex offenders, I think they are the lowest of the low. I also feel that Child sex offenders take the cake when it comes to being human waste. So yes I feel dead beat dads suck, but I would not wish death upon them for it. However those that harm kids, I wish they would execute them and save future chances of it ever being repeated. I really really abhor anyone who harms the innocent....I cannot tell you how much. IMHO

abandoning a child IS harming a child. There are physical wounds and there are emotional wounds, two types of wounds. The latter for some people can be worse when it comes to how it affects their life. It all depends on how well taken care of they were despite the fact that they were abandoned by their own flesh and blood. Everyone is different and some let it consume them while others could give two hoots. Still, it alters the child one way or another. A stranger's crime against you can be easier to get over from an emotional/self worth perspective.

I actually was a part owner of a bar in the early 80's on Hayes St. I had just gotten out of the military, and at the time NC was a beer and wine only state, where only a few certified private clubs could sell liquor. They were getting ready to give out the first full liquor licenses which is why I put in $8,000. Had we won the liquor lotto, that would have increased at least by a factor of 5. But they delayed the liquor licensing for a couple more years and I ended up selling my stake for a little under $9,000. Still, a thousand dollar profit, but nothing to truly celebrate.

I haven't been back to NC since then, so I don't know what the bar situation is like anymore, though I heard that Hayes St. had actually cleaned itself up.

If so, it would be the first such establishment that I have ever heard of. To think that no family member/close friend/off duty employee was ever served a drink after last call and the doors were locked, strains credulity. No offense intended, just an opinion from a former night bartender.

ETA - I served at a Biker Bar in ATL...little Miss Innocent...haha, they protected me and were very good to me. I was not that innocent when I graduated college and finally left employment there. This is the kind of place they search you going in, if you don't have a weapon they give you one.

None taken. There's a few other places that occasionally have after parties. There was not one that night though. Remember that Froggy's is not the "popular" place. On this side of town, that would be Last Call.

abandoning a child IS harming a child. There are physical wounds and there are emotional wounds, two types of wounds. The latter for some people can be worse when it comes to how it affects their life. It all depends on how well taken care of they were despite the fact that they were abandoned by their own flesh and blood. Everyone is different and some let it consume them while others could give two hoots. Still, it alters the child one way or another. A stranger's crime against you can be easier to get over from an emotional/self worth perspective.

I actually think this goes on a case to case basis. My father left when I was three, he paid alimony and child support, but I never knew him. Had nothing to miss. To me its just the way it is.

However, My ex was a creep. He would use visitation to persecute the kids for our split up. This was short lived as it ended in one blast of violence and then he lost all visitation other than direct supervision. I have posted about this one time previously, but I let him off the hook for all child support, in lieu of him walking away, never looking back. Sometimes its better to lose monetary gain and protect your kids from mental abuses. I am just trying to say, that even with living through a horrendous horrid break up. I still think that a child molester harms a child in a much deeper way than a dad that is a dead beat and walks away. I am certainly not fond of their dad, but would not wish him harm. But if someone molested my child, I really think I may go to prison if I could get my hands on them....IMHO

Hmmm. I thought you said they left at 0120. And no one left or entered bar 30 minutes on either side?

The last part was true - and I would extend it to 45 minutes, but I am not really sure if that was entirely true - by just a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective