GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I apologize again if I misrepresented VOH. It's just that we've been under the assumption that NH and Kelli left the bar sometime after 1AM and no one ever disputed that this whole time. Now LE has put out a plea for suspicious activity on Ramsey Street at around midnight but they haven't said that's because they know that's when Kelli left the bar so, :waitasec:.

I guess I just assumed VOH agreed with the 1:20ish time because no one ever said otherwise and VOH knows all the regulars at the bar. :waitasec:

I thought he did too!

Oh, I apologize again if I misrepresented VOH. It's just that we've been under the assumption that NH and Kelli left the bar sometime after 1AM and no one ever disputed that this whole time. Now LE has put out a plea for suspicious activity on Ramsey Street at around midnight but they haven't said that's because they know that's when Kelli left the bar so, :waitasec:.

I guess I just assumed VOH agreed with the 1:20ish time because no one ever said otherwise and VOH knows all the regulars at the bar. :waitasec:

So much we have to try and figure out on our own. Since VOH will not comment on the time left the bar. I gather it can be one of two things...

=they left the bar earlier, of course LE would know this hence the time they are asking for people to report any activity on Ramsey street.

or

=they are just trying to get a feel for any activity, suspicious cars/people in the area that were noticed prior to when Kelli got dropped off in the area.

All we can do is speculate...:(

I don't know...I don't find SC to be that bad. He might be a lousy Baby daddy, but at least from what we see, he was with consenting adults. Nothing in his history from what I could dig up or anything made public has showed him to be anything but a dead beat dad. Not saying that is a good character trait, but its not the same to me as a dirtbag <modsnip - term not allowed here>or treejumper. IMHO

A three time dead beat dad! LOL
pond scum lol!!!!

At least take care of your kids!
He deserves what he gets!
He was in hiding for a longgggggggggggg time!

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
So much we have to try and figure out on our own. Since VOH will not comment on the time left the bar. I gather it can be one of two things...

=they left the bar earlier, of course LE would know this hence the time they are asking for people to report any activity on Ramsey street.

or

=they are just trying to get a feel for any activity, suspicious cars/people in the area that were noticed prior to when Kelli got dropped off in the area.

All we can do is speculate...:(

Im wondering if they think Kelli was walking down that street in her shorts and flip flops! Walking home maybe!

I'm just going to state what I'm thinking here and it's only another theory. I smell a coverup. Something happened to Kelli at Froggy's and instead of reporting it (due to owner's warrants, NH's RSO status and affiliation with the bar among other possibilities) they took the long road (because that's what less than honest people do who are avoiding arrest and are ex-cons) instead of calling LE immediately. Now, if there was an accident or Kelli was overserved or drugged - whoever is in even more trouble. Even if Nick turns out to be guilty, the bar peeps have covered up for him to some extent.

- Hinky went up when timeline changed, midnight vs. after 1AM.
- Muddy sneakers show up behind bar after LE had already been there once that day. Stench reported but not verified.
- Suspicious texts sent from Kelli's phone that don't sound as if they are in her own 'voice'.
- DJ either accepts or requests friend status on Kelli's FB on Saturday (don't know what time tho but if LE thinks midnight is key to the story now it wasn't Saturday yet eliminating simultaneous FB communication).
- Phone missing
- Fire barrels lit on Friday night at Froggy's
- LE taking samples from back of Poindexter's van
- no one will guess the approx time when Kelli last sang
- Nick returned to the bar in approx. 10 mins after leaving w/Kelli per owner per hearsay
- tab unpaid but we're told it was Nick's and Kelli's, why? (trying to make it sound as if Nick was a customer - we know he practically lived at Froggy's so why not just admit that? There are secrets surrounding Nick - backpedaling going on - he was being paid under the table for doing odd jobs but nobody wants to admit that. Nick said it himself that he helped around the bar and lived behind it, sometimes in his car. Nick may have helped with the coverup but isn't responsible for Kelli's death. Now Nick and bar owner would have to turn on eachother or someone else.)

Wow, this never entered my mind until now! Very well put!

A three time dead beat dad! LOL
pond scum lol!!!!

At least take care of your kids!
He deserves what he gets!
He was in hiding for a longgggggggggggg time!

jmo

Oh I agree, and trust me I am not the "yes" man type...
I just have such venom towards sex offenders, I think they are the lowest of the low. I also feel that Child sex offenders take the cake when it comes to being human waste. So yes I feel dead beat dads suck, but I would not wish death upon them for it. However those that harm kids, I wish they would execute them and save future chances of it ever being repeated. I really really abhor anyone who harms the innocent....I cannot tell you how much. IMHO

I'll throw this out there. Is it possible Nick was going to take Kelli to get some cash from her apt. to pay the tab when things went wrong. Not sure I can see extending the tab for the future but maybe. Doesn't sound like Nick paid it but I don't know.

So the questions are.

Was she carrying enough cash to pay it that night? Not that I have any answers, as usual I've more questions than answers right now but why the unpaid tab?

Oh I agree, and trust me I am not the "yes" man type...
I just have such venom towards sex offenders, I think they are the lowest of the low. I also feel that Child sex offenders take the cake when it comes to being human waste. So yes I feel dead beat dads suck, but I would not wish death upon them for it. However those that harm kids, I wish they would execute them and save future chances of it ever being repeated. I really really abhor anyone who harms the innocent....I cannot tell you how much. IMHO

Oh i hate sex offenders also but if he didnt do it (BIG if) then there is another
Offender out there and probably a murderer!
I just want to put the blame on the right offender lol!
I just have this feeling its someone else and i dont know why!

JMO

I just hope since it appears that NH has lawyered up, that they do have some forensic evidence (the bloody clothing). Otherwise they really need to find a body, because is he does not cop a plea, he could walk on this if they don't have a good amount of evidence to convict him beyond a reasonable doubt. This is all presuming they have their man. Who knows? I surely don't at this point, I still have one on my radar that is not Nick...IMHO

I'll throw this out there. Is it possible Nick was going to take Kelli to get some cash from her apt. to pay the tab when things went wrong. Not sure I can see extending the tab for the future but maybe. Doesn't sound like Nick paid it but I don't know.

So the questions are.

Was she carrying enough cash to pay it that night? Not that I have any answers, as usual I've more questions than answers right now but why the unpaid tab?

There was an ATM machine in the bar!

So the questions are.

There was an ATM in the bar. If it was her tab there would be no reason to have Nick on it....
VOH established that the way Froggys was sometimes a running tab would run into a couple of hundred, if the person owing then did not pay, they would not serve them until they paid....so this could have been a running tab for more than just one night....IMHO

This is a quote from media (ABC; link at top of Thread) on 4/17 (Tuesday) following her missing report on Monday.
" Police are questioning friends and relatives of a missing Fort Bragg soldier who is believed to be in danger. Kelli Bordeaux, 23, was last seen early Saturday morning leaving Froggy Bottoms bar in Fayetteville, N.C. The private first class, who is stationed at nearby Fort Bragg, was reported missing on Monday by base officials, police said.

"There is some information we've gathered that makes us concerned for her safety," said Fayetteville Police spokesperson Gavin MacRoberts. He declined to go into more detail due to the ongoing investigation. "

Wondering whether this is sop verbage for someone gone missing or if LE actually found some hard evidence early on that something had happened to her? Could it have been the "clothes with blood"?

VOH, here is a question...

You were at 75 percent vs. 25 percent.
You have now said you are back to 50 percent vs. 50 percent.
I am sure its not reading on here that changed those percentages. Has more come to light for you that you cannot share with us that has changed your percentage back to 50/50?

Yes, and my sources are scattered in various aspects.

This is a quote from media (ABC; link at top of Thread) on 4/17 (Tuesday) following her missing report on Monday.
" Police are questioning friends and relatives of a missing Fort Bragg soldier who is believed to be in danger. Kelli Bordeaux, 23, was last seen early Saturday morning leaving Froggy Bottoms bar in Fayetteville, N.C. The private first class, who is stationed at nearby Fort Bragg, was reported missing on Monday by base officials, police said.

"There is some information we've gathered that makes us concerned for her safety," said Fayetteville Police spokesperson Gavin MacRoberts. He declined to go into more detail due to the ongoing investigation. "

Wondering whether this is sop verbage for someone gone missing or if LE actually found some hard evidence early on that something had happened to her? Could it have been the "clothes with blood"?

I think it could also be that they had established that she took a ride home that night with a RSO, and he was the last to see her prior to her disappearance. That would be very concerning to me if I was LE....IMHO

Maybe someone whose clock/watch is off...maybe someone not wanting to get an alcoholic drink, but run into friends...maybe someone sees a car or bike they recognize...

IINM, someone said that sometimes regulars helped clean up and ensure that the female staff got to their cars safely...so it's not farfetched (to me) that someone mite arrive very late to do so...

ICBCM, but I thought it was also said that sometimes people stayed long past closing to "party"...like a private club. Don't quote me, I'm asking...I may have corn-fused this with another case.

I've often gone to bars without drinking alcohol...more often than not, actually...the music...socializing...

Again, I think it is beneficial to be open-minded and think outside the box...

No after parties at Froggys.

I don't know...I don't find SC to be that bad. He might be a lousy Baby daddy, but at least from what we see, he was with consenting adults. Nothing in his history from what I could dig up or anything made public has showed him to be anything but a dead beat dad. Not saying that is a good character trait, but its not the same to me as a dirtbag <modsnip - term not allowed here> or treejumper. IMHO

For all we know, Nick could be SC's baby too - the only one he has anything to do with! Wouldn't that take the cake!

When people don't take care of their children, it makes me wonder if they have a conscious. Make 'um and leave 'um - three or maybe more. It's not for me to say, it's the cops that want him for that plus his dui charge.
Does SC's past behavior indicate he'd be accountable if something bad happened to Kelli at his bar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member