GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? When? Doesn't matter what it looks like. Where is the old one and when did he ditch it?
Sorry all I remember was they had a picture of the vehicle at the apt. complex I believe parked next to his wife's car.They did not go into any of those details

I like this. I don't think anyone rly knows how people turn out this war. I'm with you though, I never had to be taught about those kinds of boundaries. I also don't think it's something anyone ever thinks they should HAVE to teach.

Also, while it looks like an epidemic, I don't believe it is. Theres a lot of differences now versus then, especially with media and social networking. Sexual behavior was such a taboo subject until the past 50ish years and even less so recently. There also wasn't as much awareness and education for younger people to speak up. Perfect example is how long it took for the victims within the churches to come forward. It just wasn't something people openly spoke about.

Now the churches example is really one that burns my butt. Talk about hypocracy, gravest of all sin and hidden perversions. Don't get me started - and then fire a wife/teacher because she wants to have a child of her own - let my sins remain my own. Sorry o/t but this subject curls my toes.

Sorry all I remember was they had a picture of the vehicle at the apt. complex I believe parked next to his wife's car.They did not go into any of those details

But you think MB arrived in Fayetteville on that first Monday with a new but old vehicle?

What about bank records? I am sorry I just want more proof that MB was"actually in FL. I dont think family should be an only alibi. MOO

I agree!
His cell activity should place him there if he was there the entire time.
Unless he didnt use his cell at all till sat afternoon or sunday then he could have been here lol sooooooooo Maybe he was out at a bar Friday night too.
Maybe he had a date!

Dawg that was priceless!:floorlaugh:

Glad I could provide a laugh. :) Just wanted to poke fun of myself a bit. I know quite a bit about technology, but anything else I would never claim to be an expert on. My knowledge is an inch deep and a mile wide. Jack of many trades expert of NONE!

I don't think that Mike had been staying at the apartment with Kelly for a couple of weeks, that was just my take on a few things that have been stated by various entities. I think that the day in question, which would have been Friday evening or Saturday, he was out buying this new vehicle and that plus his parents was his alibi for the evening of Friday and then Saturday. In my opinion, he had been staying with his parents.

I don't know. I was curious as to what he had to say off camera that he couldn't say on camera. He already explained the way he profiled Nick.

I might've interpreted it wrong, but I took it as Walsh basically brought him up to date with the case and not necessarily had any kind of "inside" info. You could tell Dr Drew didn't know a whole lot about it from the beginning when he made a comment about the "soldier" and asking if it was male or female and then again when he referred to Matt as her husband at first...

I might've interpreted it wrong, but I took it as Walsh basically brought him up to date with the case and not necessarily had any kind of "inside" info. You could tell Dr Drew didn't know a whole lot about it from the beginning when he made a comment about the "soldier" and asking if it was male or female and then again when he referred to Matt as her husband at first...

Very possible he was just informing Dr. Drew about the case and not giving him any private information. I could see that. I didn't notice Dr. Drew getting the name wrong. However I had three girls running around me while I was watching. Between the ages of 6-11. Good times;)

Glad I could provide a laugh. :) Just wanted to poke fun of myself a bit. I know quite a bit about technology, but anything else I would never claim to be an expert on. My knowledge is an inch deep and a mile wide. Jack of many trades expert of NONE!

Technology is a good thing to know about - I don't even understand how electricity works - sure glad I have it though!

How did the telephone go from two cups between a string to modern day telephones? I marvel at peeps who figured all of that out.

http://myfox8.com/2012/04/26/husband-of-missing-soldier-suspicious-of-sex-offender/

Interview of Mike on the Today Show. Mike sure is 'happy'.
He says that Kelli and him were very happy and that he is so happy that so many peeps are helping to search for Kelli.

Look at the difference in expression on Mike's versus Matt's faces.

I don't know folks.

Also, did Mike buy a new car? On what date? Where is his old car? Inquiring minds want to know.

I've been thinking along these same lines lately. Something just
doesn't sit right.

Am wondering if photos were taken (cell phones) during the evening; especially on either KB's or NH's cells. It was kereoke (sp?) night and they were "performing" along with others. These days most 20-somethings are constantly snapping and sending shots. I could easily see that happening. Or would this typically not be SOP for this bar/bar crowd?
If NB had "ideas" about KB, he might have several photos on his cell phone - that he snapped while she was singing.

One additional idea - and maybe VOH could help with this one: Both KB & NH were in mid-20s; were there several other 20s in the bar that night? Or maybe they were hanging together since they were close in age?

I am no expert myself. I am still a student however I obsessively research and investigate while I should be spending more time on my studies. Should have never found this forum. It's hard for me to keep away..

Now the churches example is really one that burns my butt. Talk about hypocracy, gravest of all sin and hidden perversions. Don't get me started - and then fire a wife/teacher because she wants to have a child of her own - let my sins remain my own. Sorry o/t but this subject curls my toes.

Lol I'm with you on that one. I spent 12 years in catholic schools. My parents were never big into church but we had wkly masses during school that we had to go to. I had just graduated from HS when it all kinda came to light and the allegations were mounting up and it made me physically sick to my stomach. Complete abuse of power. A former priest at my grade school was accused of some things...fortunately, this was before I ever attended. Unfortunately, it took twenty something years for anyone to acknowledge that there was a problem and nothing was done or even spoke of. The whole thing is unsettling.

I really want to rule OUT the husband...but I can't yet.
I really want to rule IN NH, but I can't yet.
We just don't have enough facts.

But, if MB did have something to do with this he sure has a lot of nerve to be staying with the family in the apartment and showing up at searches etc.

Maybe we should review the facts that we know.
FACTS
Kelli was at FB on Friday the 13th.
Kelli was in the company of a RSO (NH) on that evening.
Kelli had met the RSO on at least one other occasion.
Kelli went missing sometime between Friday eve and Monday morning.
Kelli was wearing pink top and black shorts and flip flops.

Wow...I am trying hard here, and we really do not know a lot of facts. Help me out here folks.

Very possible he was just informing Dr. Drew about the case and not giving him any private information. I could see that. I didn't notice Dr. Drew getting the name wrong. However I had three girls running around me while I was watching. Between the ages of 6-11. Good times;)

Lol I can imagine how distracting that could be! I only have one three year old little girl and that alone is exhausting. Props to you! I noticed it bc I'm rly nitpick-y when it comes to that stuff. He had said to her brother about how HLN had been covering it pretty heavily and I thought to myself, "how would you know? You don't even have the names with the right people or know if it's a male or female..." smh

Until I see otherwise, I belive it is HIGHLY LIKELY that Nick Holbert is the perp.

I subscribe to Occam's razor, which summarized states thusly:

"Other things being equal, a simpler explanation is better than a more complex one."

Every explanation involving Holbert being the perp is relatively simple to determine. Every explanation involving anyone BUT Holbert is, at best, difficult to determine.

Here are the tells:

1. FACT: Last person to admit seeing KB alive.
2. FACT: Holbert is an RSO with a crime against a child (albeit when he was a teen himself, but a teen with adult knowledge if not experience)
3. FACT: RSO's who have committed crimes against children are far more likely to escalate to murder than a civilian never having commited a crime of sex or violence. John Gardner and John Couey come to mind.
4. FACT: He was arrested for FTR with a bond of $100,000, which is the highest amount I've ever heard for a straight FTR charge. As I stated earlier, most FTR's are in the $10,000 range, perhaps 25,000 if he was actively hiding and had to be tracked down. Someone of Nick's RSO past, with no FTR arrests, would normally be assessed a low level or even OR; a $100,000 means they don't want him to go ANYWHERE. Why? Occam's Razor...

These four facts are unique only to Holbert and no other POI.

Now, the only three known principals have only innuendo working against them.

Husband Mike B.
1. Both alibied and unlikely to have driven from Florida back to NC, then back to Florida, too many ways LE have to determine such travel, and too many people to lie in his behalf.
2. Marital troubles: At best, a separation; while providing motive, considering the thousands of separations that occur every day, coupled with Mike's disposition, even less likely.
3. Not "perfect" in TV appearances: On the surface, ridiculous. Considering his wife may be missing, there is no way to predict behavior. (In addition, note I didn't invoke any behavioral attributes to Nick in my assessment.)
4. Former trouble with the law: Probably the most "damning," but in general, if the crime is not related to violence or sex, would have greater chance of rehabilitation than those who were violent or an RSO.

Friend Justin
Not enough information, but from what little information I saw means he's extremely peripheral.

Bar Owner Steven Cantrell:
1. Completely out of character for someone who runs away from problems to suddenly go the other way with a stranger or not someone related to his problems. He had everything to gain maintaining a low profile. He was probaly the most pissed person not associated with the victim, as his life is pretty much over financially.
2. Unless it turns out he had a secret relationship with Kelli (highly, highly unlikely), he wouldn't have had any motive that would override his need for overexposure to his own background; hence his legal problems.
3. It is worthy to note that he essentially got a walkout bond with regard to his multi-hundreds of thousands of dollars he owes in child support and running away from a court appearance, which means that LE is convinced he is not involved with Kelli's disappearance, otherwise they would max out HIS bond. Indeed, they could bond him up to the amount he owes for child support plus whatever bond he would be required for running away from a court appearance; easily over $100,000. But keeping someone in jail costs about 60 bucks a day or so, so the prosecutor doesn't believe the risk warrants a high bond.

OTHERS:
Too many variables come to mind. Using Occam's Razor, I would probably look to someone not named, such as an unknown bar patron who may have secretly followed them (complete stranger) or know of Kelli in ways we don't know, BEFORE Cantrell or Justin. So far, I haven't seen any indication of that.

Therefore, my conclusion: Only one POI in my book, Nick Holbert.

Obviously, I myself am biased, but unfortunately that bias is based upon rock-solid experience.

Does anybody else think we're not going to hear anything new on this case for awhile - it's too quiet today. Even if they find new evidence, they may not announce it if it serves no purpose for the public to know. I was so hoping they'd have more by now.

Someone posted the petite blond missing women information again today.
How could one (us) ever study that if we don't have access to all of their social media information? Seems to me that should be studied collectively.

I really want to rule OUT the husband...but I can't yet.
I really want to rule IN NH, but I can't yet.
We just don't have enough facts.

But, if MB did have something to do with this he sure has a lot of nerve to be staying with the family in the apartment and showing up at searches etc.

Maybe we should review the facts that we know.
FACTS
Kelli was at FB on Friday the 13th.
Kelli was in the company of a RSO (NH) on that evening.
Kelli had met the RSO on at least one other occasion.
Kelli went missing sometime between Friday eve and Monday morning.
Kelli was wearing pink top and black shorts and flip flops.

Wow...I am trying hard here, and we really do not know a lot of facts. Help me out here folks.

Unfortunately, we aren't able to really get past the huge fact, that Kelli was with the SEX OFFENDER. I'm still on the fence about him until we get some solid facts or DNA evidence that her blood is on something of his.

Yes it does and is aggravating. :maddening: That is, if someone knows the answer. But, the minute I read that MB went to FL to buy a new car, a red flag popped up in my mind. Also that tidbid of info didn't come up until a week into the investigation iirc.

If cheaper to buy a car in florida plus you dont have to have it inspected and im sure he has a florida lic and plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee